Some Newton Stuff. Jake Virtannen Needs To Go And Open A Poodle Grooming Business Had Another Penalty And No Points. Canucks Lose 7-3.

Greg Carr

Jan 22, 2021, 7:57:36 AM1/22/21
Went to Surrey Lake Park and bought dinner Egg and White foot long and broccoli soup at the Subway near there on 152St. They have cheese and mac now which was okay. They were doing a good business. Some tagger sprayed RSVP along 72 Ave. from 138 St to around 144 St. Canucks lost 7-3 and the player they traded to Montreal T. Toffoli scored twice giving him 5 goals in two back to back games against Vancouver. Canucks only had 17 shots all game Montreal had more than double that. Gender fluid charity case Jake Virtannen condemned to death by the Bible, Koran and Talmud had yet another penalty and no points. The Canucks are the third most penalized team in the league yet no one thinks they are tough or intimidating to play against. They rank among the top 3 teams in the league for shots against per game and goals against. They are second to last among the Canadian teams. https://www.covers.com/sport/hockey/nhl/teams/main/vancouver-canucks/2020-2021
Surrey Food Bank Society <no-r...@bambora.com>
To:
greg...@yahoo.ca

Fri., Jan. 22 at 2:46 a.m.

ONLINE DONATION RECEIPT

Thank you for your generous donation, we truly appreciate the support.

A tax receipt will follow in the mail for donations $20 and above. If you have designated a different donor the physical receipt will go to them.

Feezah Jaffer
Executive Director

SURREY FOOD BANK SOCIETY
1 - 13478 78 Avenue
Surrey, BC V3W 8J6
Phone: 604.581.5443
Fax: 604.588.8697
http://www.surreyfoodbank.org

DONATION INFORMATION:
Date of Donation: 2021-01-22 2:46:15 AM
Order Number: 10022572
Bank Auth Number: 08484F
Card Type: VI
Donation Total: 100.00 CAD

Name on Card: Gregory Carr
Email Address: greg...@yahoo.ca

DONOR DETAILS:
Greg Carr
Surrey, BC
Habitat for Humanity Canada <dona...@habitat.ca>
To:
Greg Carr

Fri., Jan. 22 at 2:31 a.m.

Dear Greg,

Thank you for supporting Habitat Canada! With every generous gift, caring donors like you are helping to make the dream of owning a stable home a reality for families in need of housing.

Your support has helped us purchase building materials so that we can carry out as much construction as possible this year. Just consider what that will mean when they are put together to build a new house where a family can stand together and proudly say, “this is our home, built with strong and durable materials!”

You make that happen when you support Habitat Canada. Once again, thank you for contributing to homebuilding across Canada in this very unique way, and for offering a hand-up to families in need of safe and decent housing. You are making such an incredible difference in so many lives, and your contribution is truly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Jennifer Hearn

Vice President, Philanthropy

Habitat for Humanity Canada

Please print or save this message for your personal records.

Transaction Summary
Transaction Date:

22/01/21

Donation Amount
Level:

Enter an Amount

Amount:

$100.00

Gift Designation:

Greater Vancouver

Billing Information
First Name:

Greg

Last Name:

Carr

City:

Surrey

Province:

BC

Country:

Canada

Email Address:

greg...@yahoo.ca

Total Gift Amount:

$100.00

Tax-deductible Amount:

$100.00

Tracking Code:

4184-2101-1-50542-54294

Home | Contact | Privacy Policy |
Habitat for Humanity Canada
477 Mount Pleasant Road, Suite 403
Toronto, Ontario M4S 2L9
Phone: (416) 644-0988 | 1-800-667-5137 | Fax: (416) 646-0574
hab...@habitat.ca
© 2020 Habitat for Humanity Canada
It's easy to update your Email Preferences. Be sure to add communi...@habitat.ca to your address book or safe senders list so our emails get to your inbox. You may also review our Privacy Policy.

I also donated to the Union Gospel Mission and BCSS and the Alzheimers Society of BC.

The Bible says Christians are to tithe yet CRA data shows that the vast majority of self described Christians in this country don't not even close.

Revelation 3:15-16 ESV
“‘I know your works: you are neither cold nor hot. Would that you were either cold or hot! So, because you are lukewarm, and neither hot nor cold, I will spit you out of my mouth.

Hebrews 10:23-25

23Let us hold resolutely to the hope we profess, for He who promised is faithful. 24And let us consider how to spur one another on to love and good deeds. 25Let us not neglect meeting together, as some have made a habit, but let us encourage one another, and all the more as you see the Day approaching.…

The world would be a better place without homosexual sex acts.

The Bible and Talmud and Koran all forbid homosexual sex acts with the punishment being death. Homosexuals are only 1.7% of the CDN population and are overrepresented in the penal system, among the homeless, among the mentally ill with some ppl believing homosexuality itself is a mental illness like pedophilia and necrophilia and bestiality, among the alcoholic and drug addicted, AIDs is primarily a disease of homosexuals it costs CDN tax payers 25k a year to keep them alive. The recent rise in syphilus is caused by homosexual sex acts.

1 Corinthians 6:9-10 New International Version (NIV)
9 Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men[a] 10 nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

"Do not lie with a man as one lies with a woman; that is detestable" (Leviticus 18:22) in the KJV is it is called an ABOMINATION the only word in the whole Bible to be in bold face.

"If a man lies with a man as one lies with woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads" (Leviticus 20:13).

1 TIMOTHY 1:10
KJ21 for whoremongers, for those who defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjurers, and for whatever else is contrary to sound doctrine
ASV for fornicators, for abusers of themselves with men, for menstealers, for liars, for false swearers, and if there be any other thing contrary to the sound doctrine;
and for sexually immoral persons, for homosexuals, for kidnappers and slave traders, for liars, for perjurers—and for whatever else is contrary to sound doctrine,

Romans 1:26-27

Paul writes: "God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error."

Jude 1:7
"Even as Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire." (KJV)

Metropolitan Police Service New Scotland Yard Broadway London SW1H 0BG. Tel: 020 7230 1212. Fax: 020 7230 4276. Email: new.scot...@met.police. if you want to report Gordon Radavich to law enforcement for his hate crimes against Jews and Blacks and Asians this is their email. Be sure to include all headers if you can.

Dutch

Jan 23, 2021, 2:50:14 PM1/23/21
The Canucks did not trade Tyler Toffoli, he signed as a free agent. And
the Canuck players can all suck each other's dicks in the locker room
for all I care, I just want them to play better.