Did they really?

Spiral

Jun 3, 2021, 12:56:25 AM6/3/21
I looked on the Seattle Kraken website to see what kind of art they used
for their logo. Saw no evil octopi anywhere, but I noticed the division
standings were now, not merely East or West, etc, but etched with sponsor
names, i.e., Honda West, Discover Central--you get the idea.
Does anyone else want to wretch a furball at the thought of this?

How many ads can they shove up your colon? Well, I guess we haven't found
out yet.

Nyssa

Jun 3, 2021, 8:51:50 AM6/3/21
The sponsor names on the temporary divisions started
with the shortened season. I had no idea they were
planning on keeping the sponsor names past this season.

I thought it was just a one-time thing to help the
revenue stream during the plague year since there were
no fans to generate revenue and sales.

Just like the sponsor blurb on the helmets. Not that
you can really see them unless there's a closeup of
a gaggle of players, but still, when will it stop?

Please NHL, don't go to the billboard style of
advertising on the sweaters and anything else within
sight as they do in the European leagues! GAK!

Nyssa, who is also not happy with the new broadcast
networks that will be taking over next season which
means she'll never see another NHL game on TV since
she doesn't have cable