Canucks Win 5-3 Over Edmonton Jan.13 Get Rid Of Jake Virtannen. They Play Edm. Again 6 PM PST.

Greg Carr

Jan 14, 2021, 3:59:32 PM1/14/21
https://www.espn.com/nhl/boxscore/_/gameId/401272096 Canucks won 5-3 Jake Virtannen the gender equity rainbow hire had no points , one shot and took a penalty while playing top 2 line minutes. Homosexuals out of Top 6 team sports. JOCKO HOMOS GO AWAY! Jake is the only openly queer player in the top 6 major sports in Canada and the USA what is wrong with Canuck management? They have bent over backwards to give the heaviest player on the team every break. He has often been a healthy scratch and never won an NHL game fight.

The world would be a better place without homosexual sex acts.
The Bible and Talmud and Koran all forbid homosexual sex acts with the punishment being death. Homosexuals are only 1.7% of the CDN population and are overrepresented in the penal system, among the homeless, among the mentally ill with some ppl believing homosexuality itself is a mental illness like pedophilia and necrophilia and bestiality, among the alcoholic and drug addicted, AIDs is primarily a disease of homosexuals it costs CDN tax payers 25k a year to keep them alive. The recent rise in syphilus is caused by homosexual sex acts.
1 Corinthians 6:9-10 New International Version (NIV)
9 Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men[a] 10 nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.
"Do not lie with a man as one lies with a woman; that is detestable" (Leviticus 18:22) in the KJV is it is called an ABOMINATION the only word in the whole Bible to be in bold face.
"If a man lies with a man as one lies with woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads" (Leviticus 20:13).
1 TIMOTHY 1:10
KJ21 for whoremongers, for those who defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjurers, and for whatever else is contrary to sound doctrine
ASV for fornicators, for abusers of themselves with men, for menstealers, for liars, for false swearers, and if there be any other thing contrary to the sound doctrine;
and for sexually immoral persons, for homosexuals, for kidnappers and slave traders, for liars, for perjurers—and for whatever else is contrary to sound doctrine,
Romans 1:26-27
Paul writes: "God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error."
Jude 1:7
"Even as Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire." (KJV)

Dutch

Jan 15, 2021, 3:26:02 PM1/15/21
On 2021-01-14 12:59 p.m., Greg Carr spewed..

Don't you have anything better to worry about than other people's sex lives?

Spiral

Jan 15, 2021, 9:17:06 PM1/15/21
That's how they act before leaving the closet.

Greg Carr

Jan 21, 2021, 5:28:15 AM1/21/21
How I spend my retirement is no concern of yours use a kf. How could I know anything about another human beings sex life unless they told me personally or told the world via the Internet? I am more concerned about organized crime like the Hell's Angels and the Mafia or govt corruption in Ottawa than the homo problem but there are queers in all 3 problem areas. Yves Apache Trudeau, Danny Kane, Big Vinny from NYC and Rick Ciarello the BC HAMC spokesperson 4 notorious homosexual patches from HAMC although I have to admit Rick does have some fine looking women around him at times. The Wuhan pandemic is also very bad. If GOD would allow me to kill 3 ppl on this planet none of them would be gay.

Greg Carr

Jan 21, 2021, 5:37:27 AM1/21/21
Stay in yours. Fag beatings still occur although I am not a basher. Maybe one day you will be a proud queen open about your anal licking and cum guzzling and be brave enough to post on a obscure forum like USENET/Google Groups with the name on your health care card. Svend Robinson and Jake Virtannen and Elton John and Mike Farnsworth and Eric Duncan are all openly homosexual why not you?

[...]

HOW YOU LIKE ME NOW?

Dutch

Jan 21, 2021, 4:57:07 PM1/21/21
You're so compassionate, you are willing to allow gay people to go on
living. Well, news flash, there is no god, so you are free kill as many
gays as you like.

Greg Carr

Jan 22, 2021, 8:22:08 AM1/22/21
Unfortunatly the Criminal Code Of Canada forbids murder with a penalty of 25 years to life being common. I don't like jail food and there are more queers per capita in prison than outside since the govt refuses to execute them. Some of the biker homosexual rapists are huge on the ranges. However manslaughter can be a 9 month sentence its happened before and the Bible in the OT had the cities of refuge for ppl who killed a enemy without setting out to do so. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cities_of_Refuge#:~:text=The%20Bible%20names%20the%20six,the%20western%20(right)%20side. I once had some prosecuter tell me if I pled guilty I would get a 8 month sentence I took it to court and before it went to trial settled for a years probation. Always lawyer up even duty counsel if you have to. You should have seen that sinister looking Tony Beck shake and sweat talking to the Crown what a coward, sexual harrasser and thief. Sent me a email once saying I would be in jail forDec.25 RCMP didn't even wag a finger at me. The ponce has no credibility and the ethics of a back alley whore. Still want my money Tony Beck and Collette Babinski aka Horseface all your children from that dwarf porn freak you shared your bed with at 4261 Gatenby Burnaby, BC are now adults and no solid person would think they weren't fair game. Pay up lying, criminals pay up. Tony Beck last I heard was the VP at OK Tires in South Surrey. Compassionate? I donate more to charity than you the other anonymous posting cringing queer in the thread and Tony Beck and Collette Babinski combined.

Spiral

Jan 22, 2021, 10:13:18 PM1/22/21
No different than from your first post.

However, the more that fearful ex-alcoholics quote the bible on the
internet, the less I like what I read.
It's archaic and even when I agree with it in principle, I don't like its
heavy-handed threats. Christ himself never read a bible and he did fine.
This is why I prefer eastern religions: their focus is to teach you how
to become a better person. Western Christianity, mangled up as it is
taught today, tells you right off the bat that you are a bad sinner and
no good without their guidance. Clear signs of a manipulative cult and
it's teachings are used like a tool for crowd control.

> Svend Robinson and Jake Virtannen and Elton John and Mike Farnsworth
> and Eric Duncan are all openly homosexual why not you?

I don't follow anyone's doctrine or need a crutch as I control my own
thoughts, nor do I want to force my unsolicited values all over everyone.
But on the bright side, your biblical quotes say nothing about animals,
so jimmy-hat your johnson and have at the neighbor's dog if you like.

Greg Carr

Jan 25, 2021, 10:57:32 AM1/25/21
I am not usually fearful and unfortunatly I am a very wet alcoholic not that it can't be a lot of fun.

>quote the bible on the
> internet, the less I like what I read.
> It's archaic and even when I agree with it in principle, I don't like its
> heavy-handed threats. Christ himself never read a bible and he did fine.

The Bible wasn't compiled until long after he died.

> This is why I prefer eastern religions: their focus is to teach you how
> to become a better person. Western Christianity, mangled up as it is
> taught today, tells you right off the bat that you are a bad sinner and
> no good without their guidance. Clear signs of a manipulative cult and
> it's teachings are used like a tool for crowd control.
> > Svend Robinson and Jake Virtannen and Elton John and Mike Farnsworth
> > and Eric Duncan are all openly homosexual why not you?
> I don't follow anyone's doctrine or need a crutch as I control my own
> thoughts, nor do I want to force my unsolicited values all over everyone.
> But on the bright side, your biblical quotes say nothing about animals,
> so jimmy-hat your johnson and have at the neighbor's dog if you like.

Actually bestiality is also a death penalty offence in the Bible but I don't like the part where the animal is to be put to death as well. That Troy Maclure freek on the Simpsons show such a bad influence on children.