Limbaugh

andyJH

Feb 17, 2021, 1:22:53 PM2/17/21

And Rush Limbaugh is dead. I sincerely hope Foamy is doing well.

https://nhlcanucks.com/foamydesktop.jpg

Spiral

Feb 18, 2021, 9:59:01 PM2/18/21
On Wed, 17 Feb 2021 10:22:52 -0800, andyJH wrote:

> And Rush Limbaugh is dead. I sincerely hope Foamy is doing well.
>
> https://nhlcanucks.com/foamydesktop.jpg

Always great to see Windows 95 still in use.

Visiblink

Feb 19, 2021, 9:53:24 PM2/19/21
That screenshot makes me want to right click and "snap to grid" so
badly....

b...@dick'sapartment.com

Mar 21, 2021, 8:37:47 PM3/21/21

>And Rush Limbaugh is dead. I sincerely hope Foamy is doing well.
>
>https://nhlcanucks.com/foamydesktop.jpg

i think foamy must surely unfortunately be gone by now, no? i tried
once in a while to figure out who the heck he was, but could never
quite pin it down... hope you're all well, except that one horrible
guy...

bob

Dutch

Mar 23, 2021, 3:30:40 PM3/23/21
Hanging in there bob, going for my first Covid shot this week. I can
picture foamy proclaiming that Covid is a hoax.