Can The Canucks Make It 8 In A Row With New Coach Boudreau Tonight?

1 view

Gregory Carr

Dec 30, 2021, 8:59:49 PM12/30/21
They won last night 2-1 in OT against Anaheim. J.T. Miller scored on a breakaway with the many Canucks fans in attendance cheering away. Will watch the game at a local watering hole watched last nights game at Sawbuck's in White Rock.

Gregory Carr

Jan 1, 2022, 1:24:09 AM1/1/22
On Thursday, 30 December 2021 at 17:59:49 UTC-8, Gregory Carr wrote:
> They won last night 2-1 in OT against Anaheim. J.T. Miller scored on a breakaway with the many Canucks fans in attendance >cheering away. Will watch the game at a local watering hole watched last nights game at Sawbuck's in White Rock.

Well we lost in OT coach says it was the worst game he has seen the team play. New coach Boudreau has a 8 game point streak since he was fired. J.T. Miller has points in all those 8 games. Canucks game Jan. 5 against the Islanders has been postponed.