Re: Faggot Jake Virtannen Goes To Moscow To Play The Rapist Plays Now For Spartak In Moscow.

David Dalton

Sep 10, 2021, 1:20:06 AM9/10/21
Though I am not condoning sexual assault, if Virtannen sexually
assaulted a woman then he is obviously not gay but may
be bisexual.

And Greg, you shouldn’t tar all homosexuals as criminal
just because you have encountered some who were,
or because of minor Old Testament messages that
conflict with Jesus’s New Testament message to
love your neighbour, including gay neighbours.

“‘You could lay down your head by a sweet river bed/But Sonny
always remembers what it was his Mama said” (Ron Hynes)

Loose Cannon

Sep 10, 2021, 6:24:14 PM9/10/21
On Fri, 10 Sep 2021 02:50:05 -0230, David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com>
wrote:

>Though I am not condoning sexual assault, if Virtannen sexually
>assaulted a woman then he is obviously not gay but may
>be bisexual.
>
>And Greg, you shouldn’t tar all homosexuals as criminal
>just because you have encountered some who were,
>or because of minor Old Testament messages that
>conflict with Jesus’s New Testament message to
>love your neighbour, including gay neighbours.

Greg doesn't accept bisexuality because as hard as he tries and want
to, he feels no sexual attraction towards women. He is an avowed
homosexual and wishes Jake Virtannen were too. The thought of Jake
with a female drives Carr wild with anger; hence the anti-gay
diatribes.

Gregory Carr

Sep 12, 2021, 4:32:16 AM9/12/21
On Thursday, 9 September 2021 at 22:20:06 UTC-7, David Dalton wrote:
> Though I am not condoning sexual assault, if Virtannen sexually
> assaulted a woman then he is obviously not gay but may
> be bisexual.
>
> And Greg, you shouldn’t tar all homosexuals as criminal
> just because you have encountered some who were,
> or because of minor Old Testament messages that
> conflict with Jesus’s New Testament message to
> love your neighbour, including gay neighbours.

You are a liar the Bible condemns homosexuals in both the NT and OT this has been pointed out to you before. I have lived in my apt. for 6 years no problems with my neighbours.

The world would be a better place without homosexual sex acts.

The Bible and Talmud and Koran all forbid homosexual sex acts with the punishment being death. Homosexuals are only 1.7% of the CDN population and are overrepresented in the penal system, among the homeless, among the mentally ill with some ppl believing homosexuality itself is a mental illness like pedophilia and necrophilia and bestiality, among the alcoholic and drug addicted, AIDs is primarily a disease of homosexuals it costs CDN tax payers 25k a year to keep them alive. The recent rise in syphilus is caused by homosexual sex acts.

1 Corinthians 6:9-10 New International Version (NIV)
9 Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men[a] 10 nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

"Do not lie with a man as one lies with a woman; that is detestable" (Leviticus 18:22) in the KJV is it is called an ABOMINATION the only word in the whole Bible to be in bold face.

"If a man lies with a man as one lies with woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads" (Leviticus 20:13).

1 TIMOTHY 1:10
KJ21 for whoremongers, for those who defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjurers, and for whatever else is contrary to sound doctrine
ASV for fornicators, for abusers of themselves with men, for menstealers, for liars, for false swearers, and if there be any other thing contrary to the sound doctrine;
and for sexually immoral persons, for homosexuals, for kidnappers and slave traders, for liars, for perjurers—and for whatever else is contrary to sound doctrine,

Romans 1:26-27

Paul writes: "God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error."

Jude 1:7
"Even as Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire." (KJV)

Metropolitan Police Service New Scotland Yard Broadway London SW1H 0BG. Tel: 020 7230 1212. Fax: 020 7230 4276. Email: new.scot...@met.police. if you want to report Gordon Radavich to law enforcement for his hate crimes against Jews and Blacks and Asians this is their email. Be sure to include all headers if you can.

Gordon Radavich is from Serbia a Slav a Untermensch.

Even Hitler looked down on slavs! LOL

"As for the ridiculous hundred million Slavs, we will mould the best
of them as we see fit, and we will isolate the rest of them in their
own pig-styes; and anyone who talks about cherishing the local
inhabitants and civilising them, goes straight off into a
concentration camp!"
Adolph Hitler, speaking about Slavic Untermensch like Gordon, 6 August
1942.

During the last century it was lamentable for those who had to witness
it, to notice how in these circles I have just mentioned the word
'Germanize' was frivolously played with, though the practice was often
well intended. I well remember how in the days of my youth this very
term used to give rise to notions which were false to an incredible
degree. Even in Pan-German circles one heard the opinion expressed
that the Austrian Germans might very well succeed in Germanizing the
Austrian Slavs, if only the Government would be ready to co-operate.
Those people did not understand that a policy of Germanization can be
carried out only as regards human beings.
-Adolph Hitler, Mein Kampf, Chapter 2

Slavs are a mass of inborn slaves, who feel the need of a master.
-Adolph Hitler, Hitler’s Table Talk: 1941-1944

> --
> David Dalton dal...@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
> https://www.nfld.com/~dalton/dtales.html Salmon on the Thorns (mystic page)
> “‘You could lay down your head by a sweet river bed/But Sonny
> always remembers what it was his Mama said” (Ron Hynes)

The nazi pedophile and rapists fan Loose Cannon agrees with Mr. Dalton who has admitted to his pedophilia urges you ppl need to be put down. Mr. Dalton makes his living with CDN taxpayer govt dollars remember that when you vote. https://groups.google.com/g/alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic/c/tkWIJUmyEK4/m/ecoaYthVBwAJ Mr. Dalton who works at Memorial University in Nfld admits to casting spells for 17 years you okay with that atheists, Moslems, Sikhs, Christians and Jews?

David Dalton
27 Jun 2021, 23:20:45
Through my negotiation with God, which I do by perineum
click (short period mula bandha) divination rather than
by voices in my head, which I do not have, God has
supposedly adjusted many sins so they will no longer
occur.

This includes pedophilia, which now should be cured
for everyone, not just me.

However note that I had experienced just mild
pedophilic attraction which was easy for me to
repress/ignore, so I am interested in finding
out if the cure has worked for others including
those who had a more severe problem.

Though I doubt that many on these groups
have had such a problem, if you know of
someone who has, check with him or her.

This evil degenerate has repeatedly admitted his attraction to have sex with young children his only online ally is a nazi racist. Contact his employer to get him fired at a minimum the stupid dork is a pedophile. https://groups.google.com/g/alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic/c/AHkz1N30PF0/m/A6ta4fegAQAJ

Gregory Carr

Sep 12, 2021, 4:37:24 AM9/12/21
Actually I am near bored senseless with you twinks. Loose Cannon is a chronically lying imbecile old and brittle who has never won a fist fight his wife is a slovenly pig. He is ashamed to use his real name. Jake Virtanen is a cross dressing fag accused in public of sexual assault.