Happy new year

Kenji

Jan 3, 2023, 1:04:56 AM1/3/23
I have not checked in for ages, maybe years...glad to see people here writing about the only team that matters....love

Nyssa

Jan 3, 2023, 9:19:03 AM1/3/23
Right back at ya! ;)

The posts are few and far between here and non-existent
in all of the other froups..even the Habs one that at least
was fairly active until last season.

Maybe we can turn things around just a bit in 2023?

Happy New Year!

Nyssa, who tries her best to reply to legitimate posts
whenever she sees one

andyJH

Jan 5, 2023, 6:34:08 PM1/5/23
In article <d63c6bd0-d011-4ba3...@googlegroups.com>,