Congrats On The Canucks Come From Behind Victory Over Seattle In The Krakens First Ever Home Game.

Gregory Carr

Oct 24, 2021, 4:43:47 AM10/24/21
Garland had a good game two points and was in the physical action 4-2 Canucks.

Canucks have 7 points in 6 games. Demko has a .924 save percentage in 5 games. https://www.nhl.com/player/thatcher-demko-8477967

Meanwhile the BC Lions lost 45-0 to league leading Wpg in Wpg.

https://www.bclions.com/ good luck finding the teams standing in the league there. https://www.bclions.com/2021/08/19/estate-david-braley-makes-250000-donation-st-pauls-hospital-foundation/ nice that the Braley family gave $250,000 to St.Paul's Hospital. Great the new St.Paul's is going ahead in Downtown best thing the catholics ever did in this province was building that hospital. I received very good care in the emergency room there twice when I was living in the DTES and almost no lineup. Glad they don't do abortions. Before the atheists and leftists get in a tizzy the hospital is the largest treatment place for AIDS/HIV in Canada https://www.providencehealthcare.org/health-services/hivaids.

Magnuson and Metro are good places to buy a Ford vehicle.