Toronto shorthanded goal

1 view

David Dalton

May 5, 2022, 2:08:04 AM5/5/22
The shorthanded goal by Kerfoot, assisted by Brodie, in
the 3rd period was amazing and really got some life back
in the crowd.

I predict that Toronto will win in 6 games.

On my recent “Guy wiz” post on rec.sport.hockey I said that
Auston Matthews’ old lock had been dissolved. That is
not true yet, but I hope it will be soon. If you are interested,
which I deem more likely if you notice any effects, see my
thread “leading up to Mother’s Day/D-moon” on alt.religion.druid .

Thanks for reading.

a D.

“‘And if I shed a tear I won’t cage it/I won’t fear love
And if I feel a rage I won’t deny it/I won’t fear love" (Sarah McLachlan)

David Dalton

May 5, 2022, 2:52:26 AM5/5/22
On May 5, 2022, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2823A14200...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> On my recent “Guy wiz” post on rec.sport.hockey I said that
> Auston Matthews’ old lock had been dissolved. That is
> not true yet, but I hope it will be soon. If you are interested,
> which I deem more likely if you notice any effects, see my
> thread “leading up to Mother’s Day/D-moon” on alt.religion.druid .

Actually I discussed his old lock on an earlier thread on
rec.sport.hockey entitled “Auston Matthews compatible with Ruth B.”.

By old lock I don’t mean either of his former girlfriends,
who are lesbian, or his wife, who is straight-type-1-F,
but a bif (female attracted to both genders) or
bifT (soiritually bif in male form) who he formed an
old lock with earlier in life due to electric/warming/compatible
touch and powerful eye contact, not necessarily at
the same time, but it was never consummated,
and meant that he could get no other bif (and he
is compatible with and orgasmic up close with
just bifs, since he is straight-type-2-M like me).

If the old lock formed less than three years ago,
it will not be dissolved, and he would have to get
permission from his old lock primary bif (or bifT)
to be involved with other bif(s).

Again I think an optimally compatible relationship
would improve his hockey productivity.

And on that earlier thread I also suggested a good
match for his wife.

The Doctor

May 5, 2022, 7:56:03 AM5/5/22
David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com> wrote:
>The shorthanded goal by Kerfoot, assisted by Brodie, in
>the 3rd period was amazing and really got some life back
>in the crowd.
>
>I predict that Toronto will win in 6 games.
>
>On my recent “Guy wiz” post on rec.sport.hockey I said that
>Auston Matthews’ old lock had been dissolved. That is
>not true yet, but I hope it will be soon. If you are interested,
>which I deem more likely if you notice any effects, see my
>thread “leading up to Mother’s Day/D-moon” on alt.religion.druid .
>
>Thanks for reading.
>
>a D.

Edm vs To for the Stanley Cup?

Ontario, stop the madness and on 2 June vote Liberal! Beware https://mindspring.com