Domi, a foot fetisher?

1 view

Jocko

Apr 24, 2002, 8:54:27 AM4/24/02
Did you Maple Dicks check out Domi and his love of Scatchard's feet? Poor dummy Tie.

laughing on the Isle.

Scott

Apr 24, 2002, 10:07:25 AM4/24/02
My friend i sure do hope you know what you are talkin about! Becuase if this
series turns into a goon fest your Ises will be in for a treat! Cosidering
you have one tough guy on that team! and toronto has more than a few who can
muck it up!!!!!!!

"Jocko" <bigbad...@netscape.net> wrote in message

Cynicor

Apr 24, 2002, 10:24:30 AM4/24/02
Congratulations. You've become the Rangers.

"Scott" <smck...@acs.ryerson.ca> wrote in message

Teeder

Apr 24, 2002, 10:27:15 AM4/24/02

Cynicor wrote:

> Congratulations. You've become the Rangers.

Congratulations. You've become a troll.

Cynicor

Apr 24, 2002, 10:36:01 AM4/24/02

"Teeder" <teeder...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Cynicor wrote:
> > Congratulations. You've become the Rangers.
> Congratulations. You've become a troll.

Oh right, like I didn't start there.

I'm actually referring to this game:
http://www.newyorkislanders.com/gameday/postgame013002.html. The Isles blew
out the Rangers, and the Blueshirts retaliated with a series of ugly brawls.
Which didn't really help them at all next time they met - it didn't "prove"
anything and it didn't set any "tone". Maybe you agree with the original
poster that the way to win is to goon things up tonight, but your team is
good enough to play and win a competitive hockey game, maybe even with a
dozen hard, clean hits like Webb had last night.

Howard Burger

Apr 24, 2002, 10:39:06 AM4/24/02
They may be able to "muck" it up but they sure as shit can't fight

Verizon Sucks

Apr 24, 2002, 10:44:57 AM4/24/02
A troll would be making an outlandish comment just to incite or shock.

Making a statement with more truth than outlandishness would not necessarily
qualify for that.

On the bright side, for the first time Quinn has actually kept his mouth
shut. No accusations of "dirty play" by the other team or other such
things.

"Teeder" <teeder...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Teeder

Apr 24, 2002, 10:52:38 AM4/24/02

Verizon Sucks wrote:

> A troll would be making an outlandish comment just to incite or shock.
>
> Making a statement with more truth than outlandishness would not necessarily
> qualify for that.

I see, you mean brillant crap like this?

Verizon Sucks wrote:

> Shame Florida couldn't get more than 5 points this year. I'm sure Tucker
> would like another chance to collapse to the ice after getting hit by
> Ference.

Verizon Sucks

Apr 24, 2002, 10:53:29 AM4/24/02
What the hell is a teeder?

"Teeder" <teeder...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Teeder

Apr 24, 2002, 10:57:38 AM4/24/02

Verizon Sucks wrote:

> What the hell is a teeder?

If you've been watching hockey for more than 2 years take a look at the email
address, should be self-explanatory.

Cynicor

Apr 24, 2002, 10:59:27 AM4/24/02
Hey, I was called a troll this morning for saying that the Isles are still
the underdogs, and the Leafs still had a 2-1 lead and home ice.

"Teeder" <teeder...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Laz

Apr 24, 2002, 11:04:32 AM4/24/02
Cynicor and Verizon Sucks are trolls... don't feed them.....

'What's a teeder?' ... that's a good one... what an idiot. stick to the
islanders ng where u belong hockey newbie.

Cynicor

Apr 24, 2002, 11:09:13 AM4/24/02
So how am I a troll, exactly? By saying that the Leafs didn't get jobbed by
the refs last night? By saying that they're still up 2-1 with home ice?
There I go again, just trying to inflame everyone! Sorry if you prefer
homerism over actual analysis, but I try to stay away from the typical "oh
yeah we will kick your ass!!!!" posts.

"Laz" <nos...@nospam.com> wrote in message

Verizon Sucks

Apr 24, 2002, 11:33:11 AM4/24/02
Ah. Ok. So you don't have an identity of your own so you steal another....

"Teeder" <teeder...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Teeder

Apr 24, 2002, 11:45:21 AM4/24/02

Verizon Sucks wrote:

> Ah. Ok. So you don't have an identity of your own so you steal another....

yeah, "verizon sucks" was already taken...

hhibs

Apr 24, 2002, 1:55:38 PM4/24/02
A second class Potsie.

k.j.k.

Apr 24, 2002, 2:01:21 PM4/24/02

> Verizon Sucks wrote:
>
> > Ah. Ok. So you don't have an identity of your own so you steal
another....

> yeah, "verizon sucks" was already taken...

To bring things full circle, verizon does suck, and that's a truthful troll
attempt.

k.j.k.

Apr 24, 2002, 2:03:05 PM4/24/02
Hey buddy maybe you should wise and stop trolling already. It's
dis-respectful to the children reading the NG.

"Cynicor" <jos...@cyni--cor.com> wrote in message