Saddledome aligned with Horse

1 view

David Dalton

May 12, 2022, 12:46:19 AM5/12/22
As I have mentioned in the threads “Guy wiz” and
“Toronto arena and Maple soul alignment”
on rec.sport.hockey, I have used my avatar type soul alignment
ability to facilitate (I provide the pathways but they have to agree)
soul alignments of Guy Lafleur with the Bell Centre in Montreal
and of Maple (the species someone of the maple species
in our back garden, I will have to check the species later)
with the Toronto Maple Leafs home arena.

Tonight, late in the Calgary Dallas game when Calgary was leading
2--1, I considered what to align the Saddledome with. I don’t
believe in a Fire Element, which many Wiccans and druids
and thelemites do (but I do have a minor deity Water, which is
the chemical someone of H2O) so I couldn’t try that. I tried
Sola the sun (which is fiery) but that was rejected by Sola.
Then, considering the saddle in Saddledome, I tried Horse,
the species someone of the horse species, and that worked,
so the Saddledome is now aligned with Horse.

Years ago, at a September 10, 2004 Sarah McLachlan
concert, I facilitated alignment of the Vancouver Canucks home
arena with Orca. But I later suggested that they could perhaps
donate money to a cause supporting orcas, and I guess
they did not do so, since Orca revoked the alignment.
I think if they donated money to causes supporting orcas
that their fortunes on the ice would improve next year.

Again, a classic example of a soul alignment is that which
Jesus did at the Last Supper, aligning himself with the
then and future sacramental bread and wine, such
that the bread and wine can be considered part of
his body and blood. As the latest type similar to Jesus
(but with a global region) I also have that ability, but
for now the only alignment I have done of myself is
with my region, which is global and from 12 km below the
geoid to (255,000 - 12) km above the geoid, and it
hasn’t clicked out yet.

“‘And if I shed a tear I won’t cage it/I won’t fear love
And if I feel a rage I won’t deny it/I won’t fear love" (Sarah McLachlan)

David Dalton

May 12, 2022, 10:40:32 PM5/12/22
In article
<0001HW.282CC89900...@news.eternal-september.org>,
I was thinking tonight's Edmonton game was at home but it
is from LA. I was going to try an alignment with
CANADA Lynx or Bill Hunter after researching the origins
of their mascot Hunter the Lynx.

I looked at a picture of Edmonton's
arena on the web and tried both of the above and neither
worked so I just tried a triple alignment of the arena,
the species someone CANADA Lynx, and Bill Hunter, and
it worked.

I guess I'll give this foolishness a rest now, unless
anyone has any questions.

"I gave my love a golden feather/I gave my love a heart of stone/When you
find a golden feather/It means you'll never lose your way back home"(R.R.)

David Dalton

May 15, 2022, 1:24:41 AM5/15/22
In article
<dalton.nfld-D743...@news.eternal-september.org>,
David Dalton <dalto...@gmail.com> wrote:

> In article
> <0001HW.282CC89900...@news.eternal-september.org>,
> David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com> wrote:
>
> > As I have mentioned in the threads "Guy wiz" and
> > "Toronto arena and Maple soul alignment"
> > on rec.sport.hockey, I have used my avatar type soul alignment
> > ability to facilitate (I provide the pathways but they have to agree)
> > soul alignments of Guy Lafleur with the Bell Centre in Montreal
> > and of Maple (the species someone of the maple species
> > in our back garden, I will have to check the species later)
> > with the Toronto Maple Leafs home arena.

Perhaps I picked the wrong maple species. What maple
tree species should I pick?

> I was thinking tonight's Edmonton game was at home but it
> is from LA. I was going to try an alignment with
> CANADA Lynx or Bill Hunter after researching the origins
> of their mascot Hunter the Lynx.
>
> I looked at a picture of Edmonton's
> arena on the web and tried both of the above and neither
> worked so I just tried a triple alignment of the arena,
> the species someone CANADA Lynx, and Bill Hunter, and
> it worked.

Well, Edmonton clinched their series at home tonight,
so I did succeed there, but not with Toronto.

Again I think that straight-type-2-M Auston Matthews
would be even more productive if he was in an optimally
compatible relationship with one or more bifs in
his species, e.g. Ruth B. and/or A. Harmony, or
any other woman he is strongly attracted to and he
is now able to connect with now that his old lock
has been dissolved.

I'll probably post one more time after the Calgary
game tomorrow night, and am hoping for a battle
of Alberta in the second round.

David Dalton

May 16, 2022, 11:18:11 PM5/16/22
In article
<dalton.nfld-4AA0...@news.eternal-september.org>,
David Dalton <dalto...@gmail.com> wrote:

> In article
> <dalton.nfld-D743...@news.eternal-september.org>,
> David Dalton <dalto...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > In article
> > <0001HW.282CC89900...@news.eternal-september.org>,
> > David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com> wrote:
> >
> > > As I have mentioned in the threads "Guy wiz" and
> > > "Toronto arena and Maple soul alignment"
> > > on rec.sport.hockey, I have used my avatar type soul alignment
> > > ability to facilitate (I provide the pathways but they have to agree)
> > > soul alignments of Guy Lafleur with the Bell Centre in Montreal
> > > and of Maple (the species someone of the maple species
> > > in our back garden, I will have to check the species later)
> > > with the Toronto Maple Leafs home arena.
>
> Perhaps I picked the wrong maple species. What maple
> tree species should I pick?

Probably Sugar Maple or Red Maple, but I may have picked
the invasive Norway Maple, I will have to check.

It wouldn't hurt for the Maple Leafs to be good to maple trees,
which the Canucks haven't done with orcas, but maybe the Oilers
have with Canada lynx.