What an epic fail by Florida

Mr. T

May 20, 2022, 10:24:05 AM5/20/22
2 defensemen chase behind net, allowing the only split second possibility to score become a reality

tack

May 20, 2022, 8:20:05 PM5/20/22
On Friday, May 20, 2022 at 7:24:05 AM UTC-7, Mr. T wrote:
> 2 defensemen chase behind net, allowing the only split second possibility to score become a reality

Was a Little League play, to be sure. Now, they better win Game 3, or it's a sweep. Tampa looks very disciplined.

St. Louis completely shut down Colorado in Game 2. We'll see who shows up for net one.