team starting to look half decent

Mr. T

Nov 2, 2022, 1:19:46 PM11/2/22
More like a team that will finish 10th overall, rather than last. Not good for the draft.

Karlsson and Sturm looking good

googz

Nov 2, 2022, 2:13:52 PM11/2/22
On Wednesday, November 2, 2022 at 10:19:46 AM UTC-7, Mr. T wrote:
> More like a team that will finish 10th overall, rather than last. Not good for the draft.
>
> Karlsson and Sturm looking good

Definitely, EK65 is having a career year, but is it another flash in the pan, or is this sustainable? Hopefully no injuries this year for a change. Must be trying to bump up his trade value

Sturm's success is definitely unexpected, although he's got size and speed. Similarly, Svechnikov

Timo finally scoring

The bad;
- Bonino with no points in 9 games
- Bening has been horrible
- while I still like Kapo, he has not won a game for the Sharks as Reimer has
- Hertl is invisible.
- Labanc -- more invisible
- Kunin, Lorentz, and Lindblom are worthless
- Baranov has had so many costly turnovers, he might as well play for the other team

Don't understand why Hertl is untouchable. The only player worth saving is Timo, but unfortunately, he's going to be traded

Mr. T

Nov 2, 2022, 5:18:42 PM11/2/22
On Wednesday, November 2, 2022 at 11:13:52 AM UTC-7, googz wrote:
> On Wednesday, November 2, 2022 at 10:19:46 AM UTC-7, Mr. T wrote:
> > More like a team that will finish 10th overall, rather than last. Not good for the draft.
> >
> > Karlsson and Sturm looking good
> Definitely, EK65 is having a career year, but is it another flash in the pan, or is this sustainable? Hopefully no injuries this year for a change. Must be trying to bump up his trade value

Health probably a big issue, but also, does he just do better when he's one of the only good players on a completely crap team? This team is like Ottawa of the past. Have to wonder if trade partners might be afraid of both his health, and no success playing with a decent team

> Sturm's success is definitely unexpected, although he's got size and speed. Similarly, Svechnikov
>
> Timo finally scoring
>
> The bad;
> - Bonino with no points in 9 games
> - Bening has been horrible
> - while I still like Kapo, he has not won a game for the Sharks as Reimer has

I view all goalies in today's NHL starting with skating ability. Viewing the shootout last night, Kappo cannot move with today's speed, mobility and puckhandling. It's just that simple. Another Adin Hill, until he proves otherwise, in other words, not a great NHL goalie but maybe a guy who can hang in there or even succeed if his defense is great at limiting the type of shots that require higher mobilty

> - Hertl is invisible.
> - Labanc -- more invisible
> - Kunin, Lorentz, and Lindblom are worthless
> - Baranov has had so many costly turnovers, he might as well play for the other team

Yeah I love to follow stories like Labanc and Barabonov, but they might be the type of player that has to give 100% to just have a couple decent seasons in NHL before fading out of league. And yeah Benning I am not sure what they were even thinking

poldy

Nov 3, 2022, 2:18:32 PM11/3/22
On 11/2/22 10:19 AM, Mr. T wrote:
> More like a team that will finish 10th overall, rather than last. Not good for the draft.
>
> Karlsson and Sturm looking good

Do NHL teams tank?

--
Serenity Now!

tack

Nov 3, 2022, 7:41:02 PM11/3/22
If the Sharks tanked, how would we know? 😂