Kane and the Oilers

Mr. T

Jun 6, 2022, 12:47:37 PM6/6/22
Well they had yet to lose at home. They started with all the momentum, a lead, and a crowd that was fanatical.

Kane kills all of that with a super-dumb selfish penalty. Takes energy out of the crowd, and tires out teammates killing extended penalty.

I guess we can say the Evander Kane era has officially begun in Edmonton.

tack

Jun 8, 2022, 9:50:23 PM6/8/22
As long as they have Smith in the net and no attempt to play defense, they could Auston Matthews, and it wouldn't matter.