Credit Where Credit Is Due

tack

Dec 7, 2023, 10:06:01 PM12/7/23
A couple of truly amazing comebacks with Isles and Wings.

poldy

Dec 8, 2023, 2:25:23 PM12/8/23
On 12/7/23 7:06 PM, tack wrote:
> A couple of truly amazing comebacks with Isles and Wings.

Good that they're able to win but a lot of goals given up.

Is it a sign of young players improving?

Or does the team still need a lot more talent and they should be
prioritizing getting the best draft pick possible for the next couple of
seasons before even thinking about aiming to get into the playoffs?

--
Serenity Now!

tack

Dec 8, 2023, 2:49:24 PM12/8/23
They need to get a lot better, but at least good to see the effort applied. Defense, especially, needs improvement.

Mr. T

Dec 8, 2023, 7:15:38 PM12/8/23
On Thursday, December 7, 2023 at 7:06:01 PM UTC-8, tack wrote:
> A couple of truly amazing comebacks with Isles and Wings.

The 6 on 5 tying goal against Isles was probably the best shift of the season. A number of fantastic plays.

They are no longer in last place overall, and if they keep playing like this they'll probably end up a few notches higher.

googz

Dec 10, 2023, 1:46:58 PM12/10/23
I'm definitely starting to enjoy watching the games now.

But let's be real. A team cant win consistently when the GA and the SOG haven't been resolved. Lines are clicking and they're starting to score which is great, but they're not going to be any better than a .500 team this season.

It will be interesting to see what Grier does at the trade deadline.
- hoffman, and even granlund, will likely fetch a good return now that they are starting to produce
- Seems there's talk of Ferraro around the league
- I think they should keep Duclair. Seems a good mentor for the youth coming in
- Eklund, Duclair, and Hertl are the only forwards worth keeping around for the rebuild

tack

Dec 11, 2023, 12:10:50 PM12/11/23
Another late comeback, but fell short in SO this time.