Finals

tack

Jun 6, 2023, 10:19:50 AM6/6/23
Well, barring a stunning turnaround, VGK looks bound for its first Cup. So, the question, if such occurs, is who will be the Smythe winner?

Marchessault
Eichel
Hill

Mr. T

Jun 6, 2023, 1:21:40 PM6/6/23
The playoffs had some tough series in the first two rounds, but routs thereafter. Hope Florida can make a series of it, but looks unlikely.

Don't know if the whole media love fest plays any part, but right now I'd bet Eichel.

tack

Jun 6, 2023, 1:28:17 PM6/6/23
I'm with you on the media, and, of course, with the NHL wanting a marquee name. I'd have Marchessault and Hill over him. Marchessault has scored most of the key goals, and Hill has been a savior, given his emergency deployment.

googz

Jun 6, 2023, 2:46:45 PM6/6/23
On Tuesday, June 6, 2023 at 7:19:50 AM UTC-7, tack wrote:
I really thought this was going to be a good series. Florida, much like the Canes in the Semis, has not been able to match the compete level.

I doubt Hill will get the nod for the Smythe. I think it'll be Marchessault