Welcome back, Cindy...

1 view

Antonio Veranos

Nov 21, 2011, 11:21:29 PM11/21/11
2 goals, 2 assists ... impressive return!

Then again, you've been practicing for nearly a year... ;)

--
Antonio Veranos

<insert witty comment here>

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Nov 22, 2011, 12:27:08 AM11/22/11
Disculpa Senora Antonio Veranos, pero did you really mime the following
on 11/21/2011 11:21 PM???
> 2 goals, 2 assists ... impressive return!
>
> Then again, you've been practicing for nearly a year... ;)

Best player in hockey, man...

--
Lighthouses are more helpful than churches.
-- Benjamin Franklin

Antonio Veranos

Nov 22, 2011, 12:31:30 AM11/22/11
[Zaphod Beeblebrox, victor...@verizon.net]
[Tue, 22 Nov 2011 00:27:08 -0500]

: Disculpa Senora Antonio Veranos, pero did you really mime the following
: on 11/21/2011 11:21 PM???
: > 2 goals, 2 assists ... impressive return!

: > Then again, you've been practicing for nearly a year... ;)

: Best player in hockey, man...

Debatable. I'll grant you top two and we can leave it there for now.

It will be interesting to see if the league/officials have a halo around
him. I hope not, as that's not fair to anyone (including him).