POPULAR INTERNET FORUM HIT WITH MAJOR LAWSUIT

Preston Duquene

May 18, 2013, 10:08:04 AM5/18/13
<
ED CONRAD'S CONFIDENTIAL MESSAGE TO DISCLOSE.TV
<
To: disclosetv...@yahoo.com
Subject: GIVE THIS TO YOUR LAWYER
Date: Sat., May 18, 2013

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
< (And You Certainly Know Who You Are)
<
I HAVE JUST BEEN INFORMED THAT I HAVE BEEN BANNED
FROM DISCLOSE.TV FOR LIFE (FOR THE FOURTH OR FIFTH
TIME) AND IT CAME AS SUCH A SHOCK, I BELIEVE I HAVE
JUST HAD A HEART ATTACK.
<
I AM WAITING TFOR THE AMBULANCE TO TAKE ME TO THE
HOSPITAL AND YOU, OBVIOUSLY, ARE RESPONSIBLE.
<
WHERE SHOULD I SEND THE HOSPITAL BILLS AND AGAINST
WHOM SHOULD I FILE MY LAWSUIT?
<
< THANK YOU,
< ED CONRAD
<
PS: MY LAWYER JUST TOLD ME TO ASK EXACTLY
HOW MUCH YOUR OWNERS ARE WORTH.
<
ALSO, DO THEY KEEP ANY MONEY IN SWISS BANKS?
<
PLEASE REPLY SOONEST.
<
Good, I see that the ambulance has just arrived . . .
< . . .
============== . . .
<
< ABOUT A HALF-HOUR PASSES
<
This is Charlie, the ambulance attendant. Disregard
the previous message. Mr. Conrad expired on the way
o the hospital..
<
PS: I found this in his shirt pocket . . .
<
http://www.jaxshells.org/goose018.jpg
<
PLEASE TELL THE PSEUDO-SCIENTISTS THEIR GOOSE IS COOKED
<
http://www.batesandmills.com/files/3201835311_7867361e0d.jpg
<
Ed Conrad is now on Twitter.
<
MAN AS OLD AS COAL
<
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.ed-conrad/msg/522305f02e955b66
<
http://www.edconrad.com
<
AND
<
PROOF OF LIFE AFTER DEATH
<
http://www.edconrad.org
<
PPS: I also found this scrap of paper in his pants pocket
adjacent to his left ball.
<
"We can forgive a child
who is afraid of the dark.
The real tragedy of life
is when men are afraid
of the light." -- Plato

just john

May 18, 2013, 7:32:25 PM5/18/13
Stay in school, kids!

--
* Radio Free Entropy: http://just-john.com/jjMusic

hockeymaiden87

Sep 19, 2013, 3:47:40 PM9/19/13
Er... good luck with that... and Go Pens!