Announcing the 24th Annual USENET/WWW Hockey Draft

USENET/WWW Hockey Draft

Oct 3, 2011, 9:00:39 AM10/3/11
__
\ \
\ \ The 24th Annual
\ \ USENET/WWW Hockey Draft
\ \
\ \______
\_______| ==

The leaves are falling, there's a nip in the air, and the
thoughts of all rabid puck fans everywhere turn to the upcoming
NHL season. We are all looking forward to the new season. To
celebrate our appreciation of the game, and to have some fun, I'm
holding the 24th Annual USENET/WWW Hockey Draft.

This is a just for fun hockey pool that has been around for a very
long time. It is actually the very FIRST hockey pool on the Internet
and everybody is welcome to participate!

There is an entry deadline to keep in mind. Remember that the regular
season start on October 6, 2011, therefore your team entry must be
completed by Thursday October 6, at 8:00 PM Eastern Time.

The USENET/WWW Hockey Draft Homepage is located at:
http://www.gillescarmel.com/~draft/

Good luck to all!

- Gilles

Manager USENET/WWW Hockey Draft