(IVÁN): OVER THE ALTAR: ISRAEL DRESSED THE SACRED-FLESH: FOR LASTING SALVATION:

ivanva...@gmail.com

Sep 23, 2016, 1:38:47 AM9/23/16
Viernes, 16 de Septiembre, 2016 de Nuestro Salvador Jesucristo, Guayaquil, Ecuador-Iberoamérica

(Cartas del cielo son escritas por Iván Valarezo)

(MUCHO AMOR DE JESÚS PARA TODO MÉJICO EN SU GRAN DÍA: Felicidades a todas nuestras familias mejicanas en éste gran día de su Independencia nacional, conocida como el grito de dolores, en donde todos los ciudadanos mejicanos expresaron su gran deseo de ser libres de todo yugo extranjero. Nuestras oraciones son a nuestro Padre celestial, en el nombre de su Hijo Jesucristo, que los bendiga grandemente a cada uno de sus hijos e hijas, para que vivan en las bendiciones cotidianas de la carne del pacto y de la sangre santísima derramada sobre el altar de Dios, para salvación de sus almas vivientes, renaciendo así del Espíritu Santo, perpetuamente. Nuestras oraciones serán siempre ante nuestro Padre celestial, en el nombre de su Hijo Jesucristo, para que cada día de su gracia infinita y de sus muchas misericordias eternas sean renovadas, para que su verdad divina abunde grandemente en cada hogar y así prosperen por siempre en su Espíritu Santo. ¡Amén!)

OVER THE ALTAR: ISRAEL DRESSED THE SACRED-FLESH: FOR LASTING SALVATION:

Our heavenly Father had taken Abraham and his wife Sarah to the land that He had called him to meet Him, so he may inherit it, because he had obeyed His called to go the place where He will start a new relationship with him through His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit. This is the land of Canaan that our heavenly Father had taken Abraham and his family along with his personal wealth that consisted of live-stock and servants (adoptive children that he had bought with money from foreigners).

And because our heavenly Father had visited him, moreover promised to give him the land where He had called to meet Him along with his wife Sarah and his entire household, then Abraham decided to build an altar to commemorate the Lord’s visit to him and his loved ones. This is the altar that our heavenly Father was looking forward that Abraham will build it for Him and the glory of His name, because He had not only granted him to have the land of Canaan but also the children that will inhabit it for generations to come well into all eternity.

This is the altar that our heavenly Father needed Abraham to build it for Him and for the glory of His holy name, because over this altar He had to confirm the children that He had promised to give him that were countless as the stars from heaven above and the sand on the seashore. Certainly, our heavenly Father was very happy to see that finally someone on earth as Abraham His servant had built Him an altar where He could meet with him along with His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, and this is the reason that our Father decided to bless him with a very especial child.

Because, it was over this altar that our heavenly Father had confirmed not only the number of children that are countless that He will give him over the generations to come thus for Abraham to have a nation, but also, to become the father of many nations throughout the world thus to form His new kingdom to come into eternity. Therefore, it was over this altar that our heavenly Father was very pleased to grant him His Son, the Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, Jesus Christ, so he will be born from his wife Sarah’s barren-womb by the power of the Holy Spirit as Isaac, the pact of the sacred-flesh, giving birth to the nation of His dreams, Israel.

It is over this altar that Abraham had built for our heavenly Father where he met also His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, so they may become part of his life through his son Isaac that was about to be born within his family—the one that will grant abundant life to everyone believing in his name for forgiveness. Further, for our heavenly Father to seal this pact with Abraham, then He had not only to get him to be in His Son Jesus Christ’s presence but also of the Holy Spirit’s, because he was about to receive His Son through his wife Sarah’s barren-womb as Isaac filled with the prehistoric love, descended from heaven above, by the Holy Spirit’s power.

Over this altar, built by Abraham for our heavenly Father, it was certainly not only to commemorate His visit to him in Canaan but also to begin the relationship that he needed to have with His Son and the Holy Spirit, because with the birth of Isaac then he had the prehistoric love that will light up God’s altar for the nations. That is why, that it was important for our heavenly Father to have Abraham abandon his relatives, friends, His father’s home and land to go to the land of Canaan that our Father had prepared for him to live with his countless children, and where he will build His altar that will burn forever with His prehistoric love, descended from heaven above.

This will become, in due time, the altar of the prehistoric love, descended from heaven above with Isaac and the Holy Spirit, that will unite every man, woman and child from Israel every seventh-day (the Sabbath) thus to love, serve and worship Him and His name together as one family heavenly bound to possess with love someday: The New celestial Jerusalem! Really, our heavenly Father had called Abraham to Canaan where He will cause His prehistoric love to descend from heaven above, igniting His altar with love fire that it is filled with His holy presence and that of His Son and of the Holy Spirit, because this is the love that will give birth to His dream nation Israel through the generations.

For this prehistoric love, descended from heaven above, it will not only start His divine family on earth that is His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit thus to give birth to His dream nation of Israel but also to spread it into the families of the nations, so He may save them from sin, Satan, death and hell’s torment, forever. This is the altar that our heavenly Father needed to have established on earth as He has always had it in heaven’s glory with the angelical hosts that worship, exalt and glorify Him and His holy name over Mount Zion, so Abraham along with his children may do the same thus to bless the nations as promised to Abraham initially.

This is the altar, where our heavenly Father will finally call Abraham to bring up his sacrifice to the mountaintop that He will always speak about, because this is the altar where He confirmed His promises not only to give him His Son Jesus Christ as Isaac through Sarah’s barren-womb, but also the rest of the children into generations to come. However, before this was to take place then Abraham had to have had received his only son Isaac, so he may learn to love him just as our heavenly Father has loved him in heaven’s glory through the eternities and before His angelical hosts, so through his son Isaac he may learn truly to love Him into all eternal life to come.

Moreover, our heavenly Father had to make sure that Abraham had learned to love His Son Jesus Christ that really was Isaac born from Sarah’s barren-womb by the Holy Spirit, so he may love Him and His holy name through the prehistoric love, descended from heaven, so he may enter life at last to live in heaven’s glory forever enriched, into eternity. That is to say, also that if Abraham had failed to receive His Son Jesus Christ through Isaac’s birth from his wife Sarah’s barren-womb, then he would have failed forever to love our heavenly Father, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, so His divine family may finally extend upon earth thus to become the nation of Israel heavenly bound.

That is why, that it was very important for His Son Jesus Christ to be born on earth not only to introduce life into the human race, through Abraham’s family, the sacred-flesh, the unbreakable bones and the atoning-blood for the eternal sacrifice over our heavenly Father’s altar, but also the prehistoric love so man may learn to love God eventually into everlasting. Therefore, only through the birth of Isaac our heavenly Father’s prehistoric love, descended from heaven above with Isaac and the Holy Spirit, was important not only to impart love into Abraham and his family but also the families of the nations, so they may learn to love Him and His holy name over Mount Zion and the altar of the continuous sacrifice.

Thus, when Isaac was finally born from Sarah’s barren-womb by the Holy Spirit’s powers, then Sarah had to speak out by the power of the Holy Spirit to ask Abraham to have his son Ishmael along with his mother Hagar, the Egyptian, to abandon the home, because Isaac had to grow without any conflicts in the family. Isaac needed to live away from Ishmael and any one else claiming to be Abraham’s son, so he may live only knowing love between him, Abraham, Sarah and the adoptive children that were living with them in those days thus for his sacred-body to develop normally along with the prehistoric love, descended from heaven.

That is why, that our heavenly Father had to speak to Abraham about his son Isaac to live a normal life between him and the entire family, so no conflicts should manifest at any given time, so Isaac may grow in a healthy and wealthy environment that will help his divine love given to humankind to manifest to the full fore everyone’s salvation. This is when, Abraham finally realized that he had to obey what Sarah was saying about Ishmael and Hagar, because they had to leave the family’s home to go to live somewhere, so Isaac may grow without any conflicts within his mind, heart, body and human spirit, because what was to emerge from him was very precious for the continuous sacrifice.

For this was the only way possible that our heavenly Father could help Isaac along with the Holy Spirit to develop within the human family spirit His prehistoric love, descended from heaven above, so not only Abraham may become blessed with His divine love but also everyone else everywhere within humankind, because His love had landed to conquer the nations, forever. This move of His prehistoric love, descended from heaven above with Isaac and the Holy Spirit, it was very important for our heavenly Father to establish His pristine life on earth thus to dress His entire new kingdom with the sacred-flesh, the unbreakable bones and the atoning-blood, giving life to every one of His children, reborn from His image and living-soul.

This is the extension of His divine family that is really His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit not only manifested for the first time in heaven’s glory with Adam but also with Eve, because as Adam moved around the kingdom of heaven, then He realized that it was not good that His son will continue to live alone. This is when, as Adam began to walk to the epicenter of paradise, where His tree of life was, then He put him to sleep, so He may open his fifth rib, and from this flesh and blood create his companion that will not only be his wife but also the mother of his children, to fill Creation with life everywhere, everlastingly.

In Adam’s deep sleep, then our heavenly Father took his fifth rib and with the blood of his heart created the first woman and every child that was to born not only in paradise, have they stayed and fail to eat from the forbidden fruit, from the tree of knowledge of good and evil, thus to fill the earth with life abundantly. This is when, Adam began to love our heavenly Father because He had given him the companion of his life but also the children that they will be as him with the sacred-flesh, the unbreakable bones and the atoning-blood pumping through their veins power to love, serve and glorify Him and His name in heaven’s glory forever into eternity.

However, as we all know Eve was deceived by the serpent from the Garden of Eden to eat from the forbidden fruit that was aimed by Satan’s lies to have Adam eat from it, so not only he will die but also his children that were to be born in the future generations to come. Furthermore, Adam and Eve when they realized the mistake that they had made by eating from the forbidden fruit that our heavenly Father had forbidden them to eat from it, because the day that they will eat from it then they will die in paradise along with the children that were to be born yet: their eyes opened for evil and good.

They became suddenly afraid, as they have never been afraid of anything before, because as they ate from the forbidden fruit then our heavenly Father’s love that He had manifested through His Son Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit and even the angelical hosts, then it was all gone from them that they failed to feel any love towards God, but only fear. This is how our heavenly Father realized that they had both eaten from the forbidden fruit, because as He approached them thus to interact as usually with them, then He sensed that His love was no longer in them, because Adam and Eve said: We heard you coming, and we became afraid to meet you as usual.

Our heavenly Father asked them: what have you done? Adam said: the woman that you have given to me, she gave me to eat from the forbidden fruit, and that is why that we feel fear when you come close to us; and we have covered our nakedness with leaves from the Garden, because we felt shame. And so, our heavenly said to both of them: you have eaten from the fruit that I told you never to eat from it?

Adam replied by saying: Yes, Lord, we ate from it. This is when our heavenly Father began to judge Adam and Eve because now they have emptied themselves from all the love that He had so kindly placed in them, so they may learn to love Him and His holy name not just in paradise but throughout His entire Creation as to where He was planning to send them as His children.

Certainly, Adam and Eve were absent from all His divine-family love that He had placed in them and for the children that were to be born in the generations to come, so they may fill paradise and the earth with His precious love. This is when our heavenly Father said to both of them, and the children to be born yet: From the earth I have taken you: then to the earth you will return.

That is why, that Adam and Eve could no longer stay in paradise, they had to abandon it, because on earth they will return their bodies to the dust of death only for His Son Jesus Christ to dress them again, but this time with the sacred-flesh that has defeated and killed forever Satan along with the angel of death. That is to say, also that to this day since Adam and Eve were nailed to His Son Jesus Christ over Jerusalem’s holy hill, then they are not the only the ones dressing the sacred-flesh, the unbreakable bones and the atoning-blood, but also the children, including the entire house of Israel lying in the Valley of the dried bones.

This is the Plan of Salvation that our heavenly Father had in mind to grant to Adam and Eve for having eaten from the forbidden fruit, but also the children that finally reached the lost souls of the house of Israel that were lying in the Valley of death, so they may receive again the sacred-flesh but filled with life, everlastingly. That is why, that it was very important for Abraham to abandon his land along with relatives and even his father house, because our heavenly Father needed him to travel towards a new land that He had personally prepared for him, so he may raise His altar exactly where He needed to defeat Satan, the angel of death and sin, forever.

Now, our heavenly Father needed to defeat Satan, the angel of death (that included all the fallen angels) and sin, because Satan had attacked and deceived Adam and Eve in paradise and near the tree of life that is His Son Jesus Christ, so He may destroy Satan and his kingdom of lies with the sacred-flesh again, by shedding the atoning-blood. Here our heavenly was restoring Adam and Eve along with the children and the house of Israel lying at the Valley of the dried bones to the sacred-flesh that initially they had received from Him, as they were born from His image in heaven thus to live in His Son’s likeness, the glorified-body that defeated Satan, sin, hell, and death forever.

Certainly, our heavenly Father could have defeated Satan, the angel of death and sin in many different ways, whether this could very well be in paradise, on earth or in any other place in His entire Creation, but He definitely needed to defeat him and his lies with His Son’s sacred-flesh, and this is the human-flesh of every one of His children. Surely, our heavenly Father defeated Satan, the angel of death and sin over Jerusalem’s holy hill and the altar of the prehistoric love, descended from heaven above with Isaac and the Holy Spirit, because He had to pay Satan and his wicked cronies with the same fruit (the tree of life) that he caused Adam and Eve to sin against it.

Besides, our heavenly Father needed to rise from the dust Adam and Eve as the dried bones from the earth, so His Son Jesus Christ’s sacred-flesh, unbreakable bones and the atoning-blood may be nailed to our ancestros along with the children, including the house of Israel lying at the Valley of the dried bones, for complete victory over sin, everlastingly. That is why, that our heavenly Father needed Abraham and his wife Sarah to obey Him in every word that He had manifested to them, whether this may be through His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, including the people that He had to send to them as King Melchizedek, for example, so they may finally do His will in Canaan.

Moreover, our heavenly Father had in mind, being omniscient, omnipresent, finally to abolish all the flesh that Satan and the serpent from the Garden of Eden that they had contaminated with lies and the forbidden fruit, so they may defeat Satan, the angel of death and sin with His Son Jesus Christ’s sacred-flesh, unbreakable bones and the atoning-blood heavenly bound, into everlasting. Certainly, when our heavenly Father gave Moses His holy name over the altar of Abraham and Isaac burning wildly over Mount Zion, resting over Mount Sinai, then it was for Israel to possess powers necessary not only to escape Egypt with miracles and awesome wonders, but also to teach them that they had the powers to get baptized at the Red sea.

In those days, only Israel received our heavenly Father’s holy name from Moses that descended from Mount Sinai, because this is a very holy name that our heavenly Father had never entrusted it to any one on earth but now He had granted it to Moses and Israel, so they may escape the captivity that they had suffered for four-hundred years. That is to say, that every man, woman and child knew our heavenly Father’s holy name and that of His Son Jesus Christ and of the Holy Spirit, because they received it gladly from Moses as he descended from Mount Sinai, but also they witnessed the display of powers emanating from it as it is invoked believing in God’s amazing grace.

Having the Israelites not only learned to pronounce our heavenly Father’s holy name and that of His Son and of the Holy Spirit, then they were ready to abandon Egypt’s captivity to go to serve the Lord God and His Son by the Holy Spirit’s amazing powers displayed before them wherever they may go in life to do His will always. The first thing that our heavenly Father did after the Israelites began to walk away from Egypt, having them asked the Egyptian to give them some of the richness that they had received from God while they live with them, then they marched very wealthy to the shores of the Red sea, so they may get the water baptism that they urgently needed.

This is when Moses stood at the seashore ready to call on God, because he was ready to cross it with his people that were afraid of it and its chapping waters—something that they had failed to see before—because the Egyptians never allowed them to go anywhere much less to the seafront from where they could easily have escaped. Nevertheless, our heavenly Father was in heaven watching the entire event unfold before His holy eyes and was ready to see His people become born again within the waters as His holy name is invoked along with His Son and the Holy Spirit, so they may receive the sacred-flesh at last to love, serve and glorify Him and His holy name always.

However, then our heavenly Father was surprised to see Moses lifting his hands towards Him in heaven’s glory not only to call on His name, the name that He had given him for Israel over the altar of the prehistoric love, descended from heaven with Isaac and the Holy Spirit, but to ask Him to help them again with His divine-powers. Moses was concerned along with the Israelites that Pharaoh with his army was approaching, and they were about to close in them, so Moses needed our heavenly Father to save them again this time, because they were sure that they were going to die at any moment once the Egyptian army had arrived to take them back into slavery.

Our heavenly Father was surprised that Moses, someone baptized already at the altar of the prehistoric love, descended from heaven above with Him, His Son and the Holy Spirit, and he was not to be afraid of anything, but yet, he was crying out for help towards heaven, so he may get the instructions necessary to escape the approaching danger. Our heavenly Father responded to him by saying: I have given you mine name already and you know what to do with it; then why are you crying out to me, take the people and march on and just do not look back, so you may not be overwhelmed with fear as you are right now with every one around you!

Go ahead, and do what I told you already, our heavenly Father said. Use Aaron’s staff that you have in your hands and stretch it out over the Red sea, so the waters may divide into walls that will open the Highway of Holiness for Israel to cross to the other side, where they will love, serve and glorify me at last—and so, go ahead and march on in mine holy name’s powers.

This is the moment that our heavenly Father had worked so hard over the years, and He had to wait along with His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit for about four-hundred years not only for Israel to escape Egypt with His holy name’s powers, but also escape the wicked flesh that was taken them into hell’s torment forever cursed. This is when our heavenly Father needed to see the entire house of Israel running away from Egypt’s captivity to find the new land that He had prepared especially for them, but also to transform themselves into the perfect sacred-flesh in a moment of faith and prayer, as Moses cried out to our Father for help, then they were finally baptized.

This is the baptism that our heavenly Father had in mind for Israel to go through with every man, woman and child from the twelve tribes of Israel, because they needed to escape from the sinful-flesh and it wicked days thus to serve Him just as they had to escape Egypt’s captivity in search for the new land of Canaan. Besides, our heavenly Father needed them to get baptized by invoking His holy name along that of His Son Jesus Christ and of the Holy Spirit, because this is the only way that they will finally get rid of the sinful-flesh that had sinned so much within Egypt for about four-hundred years, and so, they needed to dress His sacred-flesh immediately.

Certainly, this is exactly what happened when the entire house of Israel began to walk in the Highway of Holiness that opened very wide and with the two long and high walls of water separating from each other thus to grant the Israelites all the ground they needed to cross along with their possessions and abundant live-stock to safety. It is here, where they abandoned their sinful-flesh with their evil days that were prepared by Satan and his fallen angels to steal, to kill and to destroy them, but as they crossed the Red sea with the knowledge of His holy name and that of His Son and of the Holy Spirit, then they received His Son’s sacred-flesh in perfect holiness.

Indisputably, our heavenly Father was very pleased to see every man, woman and child from the twelve tribes of Israel dressed in the sacred-flesh and with blessed eternal days ahead of them, given that, now they had the windows of heaven opened for each one of them thus to receive their daily blessing from Him, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit. This was a victory for our heavenly Father, because He had defeated Satan and his fallen angels that wanted to keep Israel within captivity until they will finally cause them to worship him and his kingdom of darkness that he had prepared for them at the Pyramids of Egypt, when Israel was really born at Jerusalem’s holy hill to serve God, forever.

Surely, our heavenly Father needed to take Israel back to His altar of the prehistoric love, descended from heaven above with Isaac and the Holy Spirit that was stationed already within Canaan, so they may serve Him, His Son and the Holy Spirit forever, but Satan wanted to keep them so they may serve him at the Pyramids of Egypt, forever. That is why, that it was important for our heavenly Father not only to have Moses sprinkle the blood of the lamb on every doorpost of the Israelites homes thus to protect them from sin, wickedness and fallen spirits to follow them as they escape Egypt for Canaan, but also baptized them in water so evil will descend into hell, forever.

Our heavenly Father was taken the house of Israel to the land of Canaan because this is where He had his servant Abraham to start not only his altar but also the fire of the prehistoric love, descended from heaven above with Isaac and the Holy Spirit, so they may learn to serve Him and His holy name always in the sacred-flesh. Besides, our heavenly Father needed to win back from every man, woman and child, beginning with His Son Jesus Christ, every glory that Satan and his fallen had stolen from His holy name as he tried to exalt his wicked name within the holy angel’s heart, so they may all follow him to take over the kingdom of heaven for wickedness.

Unquestionably, Satan was as far as taking with him not only Adam and Eve but also the children that were to be born from them in the generations ahead, because they had our heavenly Father’s call to fill the earth with family life, so He may become part of them through His Son Jesus Christ’s sacred-flesh and the Holy Spirit’s mighty powers. Moreover, our heavenly Father needed to become part of every family throughout the nations, beginning with Israel, because every one of their children has within his heart, soul, mind, body and human spirit abundant glories to His holy name, and they can only deliver these glories to Him through His Son’s sacred-flesh, so that is why that they most be Holy Spirit born.

And by becoming part of the human family, then He could introduce each one of them to the love of His life in heaven’s glory, and this is His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, so they may come to know Him through them as they may speak to them through the words that will come out from His mouth. In other words, our heavenly Father will continue to speak to them, and this is all the children reborn from the Holy Spirit, every word that will come out from His mouth, then His Son will speak to them as well the Holy Spirit will speak only His words—and these are His words to do His will, pleasing Him always.

Certainly, our heavenly Father needed them to return to Him, because each one of them has to give Him glory to His holy name, because by Satan contaminated them with his lies as Eve believed them, by eating from the forbidden fruit, then they became contaminated and impossible to give His holy name glory, but through His Son’s sacred-flesh they could again. That is why, that it was important for our heavenly Father to get Abraham to follow Him by abandoning his country and father’s home for a better home, where he will not only meet Him, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit over the altar that he was to build in His honor, but also start a pact of the sacred-flesh.

This is the pact of life that our heavenly Father was looking for to establish with humankind, beginning with Abraham and his family, and this is His Son Jesus Christ, the love of His existence in heaven and on earth, to be born from Sarah’s barren-womb as Isaac thus for His seed (the-atoning-blood) and sacred-flesh to regain humankind to His name glory, everlastingly. For our heavenly Father can only get glory to His holy name through His Son Jesus Christ’s sacred-flesh, the sacred-flesh that He personally placed, dressed, Adam and Eve along the children to be born as countless as the seashore sand, and so, He had to call Abraham to abandon his country and relatives to built His glorious altar for His final restoration-work.

It is here, where our heavenly Father called Abraham later to ascend with his only beloved son Isaac thus to offer him as a burnt sacrifice that will burn forever into eternity with the prehistoric love, descended from heaven above, so He may finally place His only Son Jesus Christ over the same altar retaking every human living-soul to His name’s glory. It is here, over the altar of the prehistoric love burning wildly as ever, where our heavenly Father had to nail His Son Jesus Christ born from David’s virgin daughter by the Holy Spirit’s power, so he may as baptized at the Jordan river by John the Baptize then widely baptize Israel from the Valley of death, fulfilling truth and justice perpetually.

Really, our heavenly Father needed not only to baptize the lost souls of Israel lying at the Valley of death with His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit’s baptism at the Jordan, but also defeat Satan in the Sinai’s desert, because Satan caused Israel to fashion the golden calf that finally offended Him and His Lamb Jesus Christ. Our Lord Jesus Christ had to defeat Satan and his lies with the mighty baptism of water at the Jordan along with the Holy Spirit, because the Holy Spirit had descended from our heavenly Father as an especial gift to Israel that was lying at the Valley of the dried bones thus to resurrect to life again to conquer Canaán at last.

Not only did His Son Jesus Christ along with the Holy Spirit defeat Satan in the Sinai’s desert for forty-days and forty-nights, but also entered Israel to destroy every wicked work within Canaan, so he may along with the Holy Spirit give victories to Israel as they were elevated by our heavenly Father to be nailed to eternal life again, perpetually. Having His Son Jesus Christ defeated Satan in all his fields of wickedness and darkness in the Sinai’s desert and in Israel, then he said: Angel of death, I am your death!

This is when our heavenly Father was ready to receive His Son Jesus Christ with the baptism of water at the Jordan but also with the Holy Spirit’s baptism, finally to be nailed to Israel that had been lying at the Valley of the dried bones for centuries, so He may finally receive glory from them through the sacred-flesh. Over this altar that our heavenly Father called Abraham to build it, then He was able to defeat Satan and the serpent with His Son Jesus Christ’s sacred-flesh, unbreakable bones and the atoning-blood shed only by Him over Israel’s lost souls, so they may live again with all the baptisms of the Holy Spirit and of the Jordan, returning to Israel finally.

Over this altar of the prehistoric love between Abraham and Isaac, our heavenly Father caused Israel’s lost souls to return to life by nailing them to Adam and Eve and to His Son Jesus Christ’s sacred-flesh, so they may finally receive the words that He said at the Jordan: This is my Son in whom I am well pleased—listen to them. These are our heavenly Father’s words that descended from heaven as the windows opened for Israel after two-thousand years, so Israel may be nailed to His Son’s sacred-flesh, receive the Holy Spirit as an especial gift from heaven along with the Jordan’s baptism, so they may return home with His welcoming-words, declaring: This is my Son in whom I am well pleased.

Indeed, our heavenly Father had finally united Israel that was dead at the Valley of the dried bones, with the Holy One of Israel that is His Son Jesus Christ’s sacred-flesh, so all these victories over Satan along with the Holy Spirit’s baptisms and with the Jordan’s baptism in water may become part of Israel to return to life, forever justified. Now, Israel is nailed to His Son Jesus Christ’s sacred-flesh along with the Holy Spirit’s baptism and the Jordan’s baptism in water, so they may all return to the land of Israel to receive it again from our heavenly Father, but, first they have to remove all idol worship from it to receive it entirely finally, as their ancestors did initially.

This is when our heavenly Father will lastly fulfill His words given to Moses, as He said: You and Israel will return to this mountaintop, meaning the altar of the prehistoric love, so Abraham may start the fire thus to love, serve and worship God forever into everlasting, not only in Canaan but also in the New celestial Jerusalem. That is why, that it was very important for our heavenly Father to nail His Son Jesus Christ to the house of Israel lying over the Valley of death for centuries, so He may sprinkle His seed of life that is in His Son’s atoning-blood thus for them to be sealed with light and The New Pact of Life, forever.

Because by our heavenly Father sprinkling His Son Jesus Christ’s atoning-blood over the lost souls of the house of Israel, then He was granting life again, as He accepted His Son’s prayer that said: Father, forgive them because they know not what they done—and our Father forgave their sins by putting an end to sin, forever into eternity. And when His Son Jesus Christ said: Father, in your hands I commend my spirit, then our heavenly Father not only accept His Son’s spirit but also every spirit from the lost souls of the house of Israel thus to return to Israel and eternal life in heaven’s glory someday, especially after they have proven that they love Him.

For Israel is to return to Canaan to conquer it again, by destroying every idol worship, for our heavenly Father to give it back to them, and this time forever, because they will receive also the altar of the prehistoric love to love Him forever until He sends Israel to conquer the nations with their testimonies, proving that they love Him perpetually. At last, our heavenly Father has already returned all the souls of the children of Abraham fastened perpetually to His Son Jesus Christ’s sacred-flesh, unbreakable bones and the atoning-blood by nailing them, by the Holy Spirit’s amazing powers, so He may spill His seed (His Son atoning-blood) upon them for His eternal life to thrive in the human spirit, forever into eternity.

That is why, that we can sing victory over Satan and his lies, because Adam and Eve along the children and the entire house of Israel lying at the Valley of dried bones are nailed to the sacred-flesh to defeat Satan, the serpent, the fallen angels, death and hell’s torment, because our names are already written in the Lamb’s book of life. We will be nailed to our heavenly Father’s altar of the prehistoric love, descended from heaven with Isaac and the Holy Spirit, where our heavenly Father nailed His Son Jesus Christ to Adam and Eve along with His loved ones, and this is you too these days, so you may have life and have it abundantly always. Amen!

¡Cultura y paz para todos, hoy y siempre!

Saludos cordiales a todos

Dígale al Señor, nuestro Padre Celestial, de todo corazón, en el nombre del Señor Jesucristo: Nuestras almas te aman, Señor. Nuestras almas te adoran, Padre nuestro. Nuestras almas te rinden gloria y honra a tu nombre y obra santa y sobrenatural, en la tierra y en el cielo, también, para siempre, Padre Celestial, en el nombre de tu Hijo amado, nuestro Señor Jesucristo.

ORACIÓN DEL PERDÓN

Padre nuestro que estás en los cielos: santificada sea la memoria de tu nombre que mora dentro de Jesucristo, tu hijo amado. Venga tu reino, sea hecha tu voluntad, como en el cielo así también en la tierra. El pan nuestro de cada día, dánoslo hoy. Perdónanos nuestras deudas, como también nosotros perdonamos a nuestros deudores. Y no nos metas en tentación, mas líbranos del mal. Porque tuyo es el reino, el poder y la gloria por todos los siglos. Amén.

Porque si perdonáis a los hombres sus ofensas, vuestro Padre Celestial también os perdonará a vosotros. Pero si no perdonáis a los hombres, tampoco vuestro Padre os perdonará vuestras ofensas.

Por lo tanto, el Señor Jesús dijo, "Yo soy el CAMINO, y la VERDAD, y la VIDA ETERNA; nadie PUEDE VENIR al PADRE SANTO, sino es POR MÍ”. Juan 14:

NADIE MÁS TE PUEDE SALVAR.

¡CONFÍA EN JESÚS HOY!

MAÑANA QUIZAS SEA DEMASIADO TARDE.

YA MAÑANA ES DEMASIADO TARDE PARA MUCHOS, QUE NO LO SEA PARA TI Y LOS TUYOS, EN EL DÍA DE HOY.

- Reconoce que eres PECADOR en necesidad, de ser SALVO de éste MUNDO y su MUERTE.

Dispónte a dejar el pecado (arrepiéntete):

Cree que Jesucristo murió por ti, fue sepultado y resucito al tercer día por el Poder Sagrado del Espíritu Santo y deja que entré en tu vida y sea tu ÚNICO SALVADOR Y SEÑOR EN TU VIDA.

QUIZÁ TE PREGUNTES HOY: ¿QUE ORAR? O ¿CÓMO ORAR? O ¿QUÉ DECIRLE AL SEÑOR SANTO EN ORACIÓN? -HAS LO SIGUIENTE, y di: Dios mío, soy un pecador y necesito tu perdón. Creo que Jesucristo ha derramado su SANGRE PRECIOSA y ha muerto por mi pecado. Estoy dispuesto a dejar mi pecado. Invito a Cristo a venir a mi corazón y a mi vida, como mi SALVADOR.

¿Aceptaste a Jesús, como tu Salvador? ¿Sí _____? O ¿No _____?

¿Fecha? ¿Sí ____? O ¿No _____?

Si tu respuesta fue Si, entonces esto es solo el principio de una nueva maravillosa vida en Cristo. Ahora:

Lee la Biblia cada día para conocer mejor a Cristo. Habla con Dios, orando todos los días en el nombre de JESÚS. Bautízate en AGUA y en El ESPÍRITU SANTO DE DIOS, adora, reúnete y sirve con otros cristianos en un Templo donde Cristo es predicado y la Biblia es la suprema autoridad. Habla de Cristo a los demás.

Recibe ayuda para crecer como un nuevo cristiano. Lee libros cristianos que los hermanos Pentecostés o pastores del evangelio de Jesús te recomienden leer y te ayuden a entender más de Jesús y de su palabra sagrada, la Biblia. Libros cristianos están disponibles en gran cantidad en diferentes temas, en tu librería cristiana inmediata a tu barrio, entonces visita a las librerías cristianas con frecuencia, para ver que clase de libros están a tu disposición, para que te ayuden a estudiar y entender las verdades de Dios.

Te doy las gracias por leer mí libro que he escrito para ti, para que te goces en la verdad del Padre Celestial y de su Hijo amado y así comiences a crecer en Él, desde el día de hoy y para siempre.

El salmo 122, en la Santa Biblia, nos llama a pedir por la paz de Jerusalén día a día y sin cesar, en nuestras oraciones. Porque ésta es la tierra, desde donde Dios lanzo hacia todos los continentes de la tierra: todas nuestras bendiciones y salvación eterna de nuestras almas vivientes. Y nos dice Dios mismo, en su Espíritu Eterno: “Vivan tranquilos los que te aman. Haya paz dentro de tus murallas y tranquilidad en tus palacios, Jerusalén”. Por causa de mis hermanos y de mis amigos, diré yo: “Haya paz en ti, siempre Jerusalén”. Por causa de la casa de Jehová nuestro Dios, en el cielo y en la tierra: imploraré por tu bien, por siempre.

El libro de los salmos 150, en la Santa Biblia, declara el Espíritu de Dios a toda la humanidad, diciéndole y asegurándole: - Qué todo lo que respira, alabe el nombre de Jehová de los Ejércitos, ¡el Todopoderoso! Y esto es, de toda letra, de toda palabra, de todo instrumento y de todo corazón, con su voz tiene que rendirle el hombre: gloria y loor al nombre santo de Dios, en la tierra y en las alturas, como antes y como siempre, para la eternidad.

http://www.supercadenacristiana.com/index.php

http://www.faithcomesbyhearing.com/ambassador/free-audio-bible-download

http://radioalerta.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsYA-M0r-w4&playnext=1&list=PLEF344CEAC8A8F474&feature=results_main