Wow... Dead..

loomer

Apr 27, 2014, 12:54:52 PM4/27/14
Thought I would come by and see what was up. You know.. Say hello. Keep up my appearances. After all, it IS the playoffs, and the New York stinkin' Rangers no less.

Rick? Sean? Pelle? *GULP* ED???????

ANYONE?

Bill McGarrity

Apr 27, 2014, 3:03:00 PM4/27/14
To: loomer
-=> loomer wrote to alt.sports.hockey.nhl.phila-flyers <=-

lo> Thought I would come by and see what was up. You know.. Say hello. Keep
lo> up my appearances. After all, it IS the playoffs, and the New York
lo> stinkin' Rangers no less.

lo> Rick? Sean? Pelle? *GULP* ED???????

lo> ANYONE?

They're probably out crying and drowing their sorrows after today's game.

Bill

Telnet: bbs.tequilamockingbirdonline.net
Web: bbs.tequilamockingbirdonline.net
IRC: irc.tequilamockingbirdonline.net Ports: 6661-6670 SSL: +6697
Radio: radio.tequilamockingbirdonline.net:8010/live

... NHL Playoffs 2014.... GO Rangers!!!
--- MultiMail/Win32 v0.50
--- Synchronet 3.16a-Win32 NewsLink 1.102
* TequilaMockingbird Online - Toms River, NJ - telnet://tequilamockingbirdonline.net

Dan the Man

Apr 27, 2014, 6:42:40 PM4/27/14
They've probably all moved on to fb or Twitter.

Foodsnarfer

Apr 28, 2014, 8:09:28 PM4/28/14
On Sunday, April 27, 2014 12:54:52 PM UTC-4, loomer wrote:
Yeah Im Still Here

Loomer

Jul 27, 2014, 7:55:20 PM7/27/14
On Sunday, April 27, 2014 12:54:52 PM UTC-4, loomer wrote:
Oh geez. Ed is still here. I was trying to find a reason why I'd WANT to come by here..

Foodsnarfer

Aug 14, 2014, 1:53:19 PM8/14/14
On Sunday, July 27, 2014 7:55:20 PM UTC-4, Loomer wrote:
> On Sunday, April 27, 2014 12:54:52 PM UTC-4, loomer wrote:
>
> > Thought I would come by and see what was up. You know.. Say hello. Keep up my appearances. After all, it IS the playoffs, and the New York stinkin' Rangers no less.
>

> > Rick? Sean? Pelle? *GULP* ED???????
>
> > LOL.... thats pretty funny Loomer........Im not here a lot though. Like Everyone else, i now post on the Facebook groups and in 2010 i also MOVED from Exton PA to Winston-Salem NC and i am now a CAROLINA HURRICANES season ticket holder ( gotta have a Hockey fix no matter where you live)
So i just check in on my Old Groups ( this one and Philly News) periodically, most of the time I'm posting in the Facebook FLYERS group and The Facebook HURRICANES group under my REAL name. Edward D Webb