Revised FAQ 1.5

68 views
Skip to first unread message

Shrike

unread,
Sep 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/14/99
to
***Philadelphia Flyers Newsgroup FAQ and Charter***
~NO SISSIES, WHINING, OR ANTELOUPES ALLOWED~

FAQ and Guidelines on what should be posted here (version 1.5, 9-14-99)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is not a general FAQ concerning the game of Hockey
Information about the game in general can be found in many places. The
"official" place to look for such information is NHL.com


The alt.sports.hockey.nhl-phila-flyers newsgroup is an appropriate place
to
present the following:
* Discussion of Dana Plato, her career, her life and times, her
death, sexual positions after death
sexual positions before death (but not too much) the
dismemberment of her corpse, sexual possibilities
involving her body parts before, after, and during life,
death, and dismemberment.
* Discussion of crabbing with Dana Plato's body parts, and
recipes for said crabs, and said body parts
* Chippie discussion
* Chippie talk
* Beer talk
* Sex talk
* Talk about chippies in beer
* Talk about chippies who brew beer
* Talk about chippies and their multitude of sex acts
* Talk about sex involving beer, in Vandit's case, that would be
'all'
* Any talk including chippies, beer, and sex in any combination.
With or without the sex part.
* Ranking of favorite chippies and beer
* Discussion of penis size
* Profanity for profanity's sake. No kidding.
* Results of poster's pick-up hockey games
* discussion of chippies
* discussion of beer (just so we're clear on this point)
* Talk about the Philadelphia Flyers
* Talk about the sexual preferences of the Philadelphia Flyers
* Talk about the sexual preferences of the fans of the
Philadelphia Flyers
* Talk about the significant others of the Flyers players and
their "would you?" ranking.
* Talk about other NHL teams in relation to the Flyers
* Talk about other NHL teams that in no way relates to the
Flyers
* Complaints about the Flyers play
* Complaints about specific aspects of the Flyers play
* Comparisons between Ron Hextall's 5-hole and a prostitute's
genitalia
* The Categoric Bashing of Luke Richardson, Karl Dykhuis, Paul
Coffey, and Petr Svoboda,
whether or not these individuals are members of the Flyers
team.
* The categoric bashing of all who post here, be they friend or
foe.
* speculation on future trades-but EDWARD WEBB is FORBIDDEN!!
* Any posts that implore Ed Webb to remove the HTML setting in
his newsreader program
* Listing of who should wear the "A" and the "C" and why they
would make a good chippy
if they had a gender change
* discussion of other not mentioned hockey-related material
(elastic clause)

Other rules of posting in alt.sports.hockey.nhl.phila-flyers:

* References to the Tampa Bay Lightning must include the mention
of said team
being the Flyers farm team
* Comparisons of Philadelphia and other teams' cities must
contain at least one
reference to a cheesesteak
* All regular posters will be subject to the 'ethnicity clause',
which allows other
posters to make stupid jokes about their nationality at will
* If a poster is unable to site a specific poor performance or
period of poor play,
he/ she may bash the heredity and/ or nationality of that
player to make a point.
*Agents are not allowed to be thought of fondly, nor be
purported in a kind fashion.
The combined phrases "Carl Lindros" and "favorable comments"
are specifically prohibited
* All responses to Unlimited Buce must contain the statement
"Shut the fuck up Buce!" included either at the
beginning, the end, or preferably used as a 'sig'.
* One out of every three posts related to Conrad must mention
pink shirts, wine, or both
* Every female poster who joins discussions must get to know
Lisa. Really well. Details should be posted on the
board daily for the next three months.


Frequently Asked Questions:

Q: I just started posting here, are you guys serious? I just
read the FAQ, are you guys nuts?
A: Yes and yes.

Q: I'm a newbie. Can I be a complete fucking asshole right out
of the gate so that I may garner
attention from the regulars and then do a pitiful job of
trying to be clever in my replies to
them, only to be further embarrassed by the regulars, to
the point where I shut down my
computer and curl up next to my mother in bed, whimpering
quietly while touching myself?
A: By all means.

Q: Can I talk about my larva, I mean my children, and post cute
pictures of said larva, err, children
with cute little jerseys and stuff for all to enjoy?
A: What the fuck is wrong with you?! No! No! NO! NO! STOP
IT!!!!!!!

Q: I'm a lesbian. Am I allowed to post lesbian related material
on here, even if it has
nothing to do with the Flyers?
A: No. We have moved on to chippies.

Q: I'm a chippy. Can I like post stupid suggestions and stuff,
te hee, huh?
A: You can do whatever you want to.

Q: I'm a big time Flyers fan and I think they'll win the cup.
Is it ok for
me to call everyone who doesn't agree with me a faggit?
A: Uhhhh, sure.

Q: What's your problem with Unlimited Buce? He doesn't seem
like such a bad guy to me.
A: Shut the fuck up!

Q: Is this the appropriate place to advertise sales/auctions
etc?
A: NO. NO. NO. NO. Negative. NOT. NO

Q: Is Roy Musa a real person?
A: Yes, and he's very serious.

Q: Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?
A: No, but I kiss your Mom with it.

Q: If I don't like what somebody is posting, what should I do?
A: Shut the fuck up and get the fuck out, or don't fucking read
them. Just stop
fucking complaining like a little bitch or expect to be
treated like one. Okay, bitch?

Q: But what if I post about salient topics and get ignored? May
I then post a sniveling 'This
NG Sucks' thread in response to my feelings of inadequacy?
A: Sure.

Q: If a regular tears you a new asshole, does this mean that he
hates you or
will never agree with anything that you say... ever?
A: Not necessarily. Most times, they are looking to shake
things up. Unless, you
say stupid shit all of the time, like some posters, chances
are that it IS NOT
personal in spite of how it reads. Pussy.

Q: Is it me, or do all Flyers fans talk like that?
A: Its just you.

Q: Since I'm not a so-called 'regular', can I ask why the
so-called 'regulars' think that they own the NG?
A: No. Shut the fuck up Buce.


***NOTE*** Compliments are expressly forbidden! (and "me too's" are
strongly discouraged!)

In fact, this is the appropriate place for just about any discussion of
Flyers-related material
that is not listed as being inappropriate below. Please also keep in
mind that the usenet is
open to the general public, and thus try to keep posts at a reasonably
"all audiences level."
That means verbosity is prohibited...see MR. SOUTH PHILLY, or Stu Gotz,
or whatever Dave
Diluzio is calling himself these days. Please also avoid multiple
repostings within a few days of each other. Especially avoid
multiple-postings within a few
seconds of each other..see EDWARD WEBB. The following are some general
guidelines about
what is inappropriate for the newsgroup
alt.sports.hockey.nhl-phila-flyers, There should be:

* NO stupid speculation on future trades (see EDWARD WEBB)
* NO complaints about how the meaness of our members
* No complaints about our members, meaning memebers, like,
members
* NO complaints about the Nattering Nabobs of Negativism
(tm Spiro Agnew by way of the Joker)
* NO arguments on the lack of intelligence exhibited by the use
of profanity.
* NO buying of any gear from Sam Duff, even if you want it and
it seems like
a good price
* NO posts that include the following three items in
conjunction: Grey Poupon,
HTML, and Neil Little
* NO lists of Top 10 Things that Sound Dirty During Thanksgiving
But Aren't
* NO accusing complainers, whiners, and moaners of not being
true fans
* NO inane posts about "hiding behind" false identities. All of
the fucked-up reasons
that you claim why people do this are fucking wrong and have
already been heard
before. They're wrong so shut the fuck up.
* Expressly forbidden: Any discussion about the prospects of
trading Eric Lindros,
why we should, why we shouldn't, inane references to players
that we might or
might not get in exchange for him until it becomes a
realistic possibility. That
means until further amendments to these guidelines are
amended to allow for it.
* NO telling people who use expletives when telling others that
they don't know shit
about hockey that they don't know shit about hockey. If they
didn't, they wouldn't
have told the original poster that they didn't know shit
about hockey in the first place
AND it is an overused and lame argument.

***New section***
Newsgroup regular bios:
Grassia's idea. If you like it, whatever. If you don't, blame him.

Bob Allison - Official Newgroup President, Bob is king of the
one-liners.
He often advertises tickets for sale, and is a general nuisance. He
likes
guinness, and enjoys a corpse every now and then, therefore, he is
welcome.
Bob Clarke's #2 fan. Bob is ecstatic that the Flyers have re-signed Mike
Maneluk.

Rich Andriole - TD
Rich teaches english to a bunch of spoiled fucking New England brats.
Therefore he must needs visit this den of rotten english grammar and
stupidity to cleanse himself of the stench of evil-rich bratness.

Au Revoire - Au Revoire is a private man who can and
will talk himself into playing hockey at any time, under any
circumstances.
Noone is allowed to know anything else.

Katie Baker - Katie lives under a bridge, from whence she leaps out at
passers-by,
taking them by surprise, killing them, and storing them under her bed
until they fester
with the stench of Bradness. She can be seen late at night, silhouetted
in the moonlight,
a rotting human femur clenched in her maw, waiting for the next
unwitting victim.
In other words, she's a Ranger fan.


Michael Barrett - Mike Barrett is Bobby Clarke's #1 fan.
He often clouds the rosie outlook of Stepfords with his logic, reason,
hockey knowledge, and his most annoying habit of always being right.
He is the mortal enemy of Howard Schilling.

John Bergan - Mr. Bergan is a relative newcomer here (I think) but he
has acquitted
himself well. His warped sense of humor, coupled with a complete lack
of morals,
has served him well. He also knows far too much about Head shows from
the seventies,
and it is my suspicion that he has been dropping acid for about
twenty-nine
years. He's still younger than the old fart Conrad. Even if he's not.

Billy - Billy is a new uncle, displays a fondness for Mayor McCheese,
and
masturbates alot. Don't let him bring dip to a get together...ever.

Bizarro - It is said that once during a truck-driver cursing
competition,
Bizarro made all of his opponents cry...but who does he think he is?
Seinfeld?

Breni - Breni so badly wants to be in this here profile list that she
offered to blow anyone
who could make it happen. Since my wife saw the e-mail before I did, I
am pretty much
screwed, but I will be the agent for any cock-sucking that goes one in
this instance, so
let the bidding begin!!!
She also threatened to show some nasty pictures, but we won't get into
that.

Brianovich - Brian, aka Brindamourian, has just made his triumphant
return to the NG
recently from his off-season hiatus defending Rod Brind-Amour in the
Alps from
a ferocious, yet none-too-bright pack of Brind'Aphobes. Brian is also
the keeper of
the vocabulary primer.

Alan Caldwell - He of all of the stats for every player in every league
ever at the touch of a finger. It is not wise to fool Alan Caldwell.


Captain Trips - Whenever you see Captain Trips name, you must say
Captain
in your mind, but not the phonetically corret version, the Stimpy
version,
so that it sounds like Larry Fine after he's downed a couple fifths of
whiskey. "Howdy Cap'n...<hic>" Trips has an extensive knowledge of
what Ed likes to call 'Loser language' now that his spelling of 'loser'
has
been corrected seventy-seven thousand times from 'loooser.' Trips is
also
a charter member of the Nabob contingent, although his attendance here
has
been spotty over the last six months.

Dal93 or just Dal - Dal hates the environment, and would like to see us
all
wear iron lungs. Dal also has posted the most disgusting pictures that I
have ever seen on this NG, and if he doesn't stop, he will be summarily
beaten with a stick.

Dave Cummings - Dave used to live in NJ, and thanks to he, Katie Baker,
and
Brad Murray, this NG now has the most intimate knowledge of most of
Somerset and Mercer counties.
Now Dave lives in Boston, but he did come down to Philly here for a
Phantoms game, and hence the meeting of his fiance and Lisa Kriwonos,
thereby seeding the sexual fantasies of more desperate men (and maybe
women) that read, post, and lurk here than anyone will ever know.

Greg Dubrow - Greg is a dutch danish, which is pretty impressive.
Dutch danish boy is also a music industry weenie, of his own
admission, and likes to stick his finger into dykes. Problem is, we're
past dyke discussion, so get a new fucking hobby!

Dr. Gonzo - Dr. Gonzo is removed from this section until he rectifies
his image in this newsgroup by contributing to the delinquency of
Barney, and getting pictures to prove it. Andy, don't help him!

Tom Grassia - Tom is a slight little fellow who moved to the West Coast
because the East was too rough for him. He spent alot of time in lockers
during high school, and his fragile self-confidence was nearly destroyed
by
a stressful successful bidding competition for The Dark Tower.

Bill Halverson - <kwatz>

Andy Henderson - Another Canuck fan, Andy drinks alot, and likes to play
with his photo-editor programs. Andy is the MAN> Andy recently set-up a
web-site, on which you may be reading this, for us wackos here in the
NG.
Thank you Andy!

William Holland - William is a civil servant, which means he sleeps on
the job,
gets paid too much money, and has outrageous benefits. Bill eats donuts,
and
doesn't sing in a band. He doesn't sing, no matter what anyone tells
you, its a lie.
He's a drummer goddammit.

The Joker - The Captain of our NG, this man has been too long absent.
One
of the Founders and Charter Members of the Hall of Doom ( of which only
Bizarro remains) he was known for his caustic with, and dissemination of
all things Lindros. He is missed. You are missed, Joker.

Joe - Joe is a fan of Dilbert, Daria, and for some strange reason, the
Simpsons,
even though it doesn't start with a D. Joe is gay, and has been
unsuccessful in
getting any recently, as the numerous trolls do not heed his
instructions to
blow him. As a result, he is very cranky, and can be witnessed sitting
in a
corner and mocking everyone quietly. He just said "myuckyin evryone nyaa
nyaa"
See? I told you so.
Edward on the Webb's mortal enemy.

Vandit Kalia - AKA Secret Butt Hutch AKA Roderick Spode AKA
Biggles AKA Cutts the Butcher AKA Baba Yaga AKA Secret Butt Hutch AKA
too
many to fucking name.
Vandit is a veritable veteran of NG flame wars who enjoys spanking
newbies.
He has outstanding circular logic, at uses it at will. Vandit repeatedly
uses lame excuses to explain his absence from NG get-togethers, and to
defend
his arguments for trading Rod Brind'Amour. He is a rare example of the
species
Brind'Aphobus Cannisthinkus, which although they share many traits with
the
run of the mill Brind'Aphobes, can reason somewhat, and do possess some
cognitive ability.

Lisa Kriwonos - Lisa is our charter lesbian. This NG caters to her will
like a bunch of
will-less eunuchs, especially Conrad. Lisa is a cutie, and she seeds the
fantasies of
the group (the male members) with her various escapades (at least the
desires).
She once cursed, but generally she is far too polite for a flyer fan.
Luckily, we resist her nice influence, and she looks down on us like one
would a wayward puppy. She's not as sweet and innocent as she seems, we
know
all about that New Hope incident girlie...

Kim McEnroe - Kim is cute, short, and likes oral sex...and therefore,
she
is Princess Chippie. Kim recently sent a picture for inclusion on the
Flyers
NG site, therefore, she is now Crown Princess Chippie.

Brad Murray - Brad likes to cook, clean, and do the laundry. His wife
goes to work
while he stays home with the little larval Devils fan, feeding it the
royal-evil
asshole jelly, and teaching it through osmosis how to annoy by merely
existing.
Brad likes cheese, likes dead things, and wears dresses to hockey. He
skates pretty
well for all of that.

Jack Nickelson - Jack is official social-coordinator for the NG, and has
come under fire
lately for questionable vote-tallying among some allegations of
chippie-favoritism.
Jack likes farm animals., but has great taste in beer.

Philly Cat - This guy has posted here for quite some time, but he's a
fan of a minor
league team, so he's usually ignored. He reeks of geek-hood due to his
D&D
obsession, and his advertised Comic Convention attendance. He was left
out of this
section for the first couple versions, so got kinda salty.

Riggs - Riggs posts here. Oh yeah, he has an intimate knowledge of the
lesbian
NG connection. <cue Battle Hymn of the Republic>

Ron Scully - Umm, Ron posts here, and he plays hockey. Uhh, that's all I
know.

Shanny - Die Shanny Die. Shanny abuses alcohol, fish, pretzels, and
those little
plastic guys that you used to get at the candy store, you know, the ones
that were supposed to be parachute guys, but the fucking chutes never
opened,
but you'd throw them up in the air a hundred fucking times anyway
because you
were always sure that the next toss would work...I hated those fucking
things.

Conrad Steele - Conrad is a wrestling fan, and likes to drink Guiness
and
impregnate his wife, in that order, whomever his wife may be at any
particular
time.

Rick Streeter - Rick has been absent for most of the off-season, but we
can't forget him. Rick was once a poster-boy for the Stepfords, but the
last two seasons have brought him around to the Nattering Nabob of
Negativity way of thinking.

Tericloth - #1 fan of Bizarro. Tericloth is tall, attractive, and likes
oral sex, therefore she is Queen Chippie. She is also mainly a Red Wings
fan, but has posted here for years. She pines for our young Mr. Shanny,
and
has posted numerous come-ons, which have been forwarded to the
appropriate
authorities.

Unlimited Buce - <sigh> I guess its time the guy gets his due. Mostly
due to the fact that the 'Shut the fuck up Buce' brigade seems to give
him a woody. Buce is a hate-monger from North Carolina who rarely gets
non-relation sex, which is fine by him because the more mongoloids
surrounding him, the less strange he appears. He coaches a team of
mutants
who enjoy eating their pucks as much as Buce likes watching them eat
their pucks.
its a match made in Heaven really, therefore Buce is truly blessed, as
we are
blessed to have him among us.

Rick Youells - Rick lives in hick-ville, and his main purpose in life is
to
divert his sons attentions away from his daughters...but after more than
a
decade drinking that southern water...its all over. Rick watches a tv
that
sits on top of another non-working console TV. Or so I'm told by my
sources.

Edward Webb - Ed Webb is Jack Webb. Just the facts maam. The problem is
this:
Since Jack Webb has been dead for awhile, the neurons just don't fire
like they used
to, so the facts are always, and I mean ALWAYS, wrong. Go ahead: check!
Joe's Mortal enemy.

Sandra Woy - She's a chippie. Not Princess chippie, not Queen Chippie,
not even
Chippie-in-waiting...mostly because she hasn't shown us a picture.


compiled by: a bunch of constipated chimpanzees

Philly Cat

unread,
Sep 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/14/99
to
MUCH better...I'll have to let you buy me a beer at the NG Gathering...maybe
I can bring my stuff and get a pick up game of D&D between periods going....

--
-PC

Jags '99!

"I've seen white, I've seen ghost, then I've seen Parrish."
-- Panther's Peter Worrell on teammate Mark Parrish

"...He's like a furry little gigolo."
-- Frank the Lizard

Greg Dubrow

unread,
Sep 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/14/99
to
Shrike wrote:

> Greg Dubrow - Greg is a dutch danish, which is pretty impressive.
> Dutch danish boy is also a music industry weenie, of his own
> admission,

*Was* a music industry weenie. Now a grad student
weenie. But I'm cooler than you because I live in a
building with lots of undergrad women (tell 'em
Vandit).

> and likes to stick his finger into dykes. Problem is, we're
> past dyke discussion, so get a new fucking hobby!

Lou Reed once said that the reason he wears t-shirts
and jeans all the time is because no matter what
fashion trend may briefly reign, t-shirts and jeans
never really go out of style. I hold that the same
applies for lesbians. Chippies are a passing fad.
Lesbians are forever! Vive le lesbian!

> William Holland - He doesn't sing, no matter what anyone tells


> you, its a lie. He's a drummer goddammit.

And what do you call a guy who hangs around with a
bunch of musicians?

A drummer.

<Waits for 'badoom' from drummer......waits,
waits...>

g

@prodigy.net John Bergan

unread,
Sep 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/14/99
to
Did I miss something?

--

John
FKA jtb...@aol.com

Biggles wrote in message <7rmu7a$g...@netaxs.com>...
>"Mr Bergan"?
>
>Also, I'm going to spend my 10 days away from civilization thinknig about
>a description for Bill.
>
>--
>Vandit Kalia GO FLYERS!!!!!
>-------------------------------------------------------------------------
>Salut to the memory of Dmitri Tertyshny, #5.

Hol29...@mindspring.com

unread,
Sep 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/14/99
to

Greg Dubrow wrote in message
<37DED047...@underground.irhe.upenn.edu>...

>> William Holland - He doesn't sing, no matter what anyone tells


>> you, its a lie. He's a drummer goddammit.
>

>And what do you call a guy who hangs around with a
>bunch of musicians?
>
>A drummer.

Wheeeewwwww......for a minute there, I thought you were gonna call me a
groupie......

Jeg7777

unread,
Sep 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/14/99
to
Shrike wrote:
>
> ***Philadelphia Flyers Newsgroup FAQ and Charter***
> ~NO SISSIES, WHINING, OR ANTELOUPES ALLOWED~
>
> FAQ and Guidelines on what should be posted here (version 1.5, 9-14-99)

How many damn times is this gonna change? I have to read through the
whole thing just to see what's new?

> Joe - Joe is a fan of Dilbert, Daria, and for some strange reason, the
> Simpsons,
> even though it doesn't start with a D. Joe is gay, and has been
> unsuccessful in
> getting any recently, as the numerous trolls do not heed his
> instructions to
> blow him. As a result, he is very cranky,

Maybe I should move on to the non-trolls?

> and can be witnessed sitting
> in a
> corner and mocking everyone quietly. He just said "myuckyin evryone nyaa
> nyaa"
> See? I told you so.
> Edward on the Webb's mortal enemy.

Oh yeah? Well, myuckyin evryone nyaa nyaa!!!

--
Joe

*********************************************************************
"Meet the cannibal with a heart....quick! Before he eats it! Next on
'Sick Sad World!'" ---from Daria, "Just Add Water"

Katie Baker

unread,
Sep 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/14/99
to

> Katie Baker - Katie lives under a bridge, from whence she leaps out at
> passers-by,
> taking them by surprise, killing them, and storing them under her bed
> until they fester
> with the stench of Bradness. She can be seen late at night, silhouetted
> in the moonlight,
> a rotting human femur clenched in her maw, waiting for the next
> unwitting victim.
> In other words, she's a Ranger fan.

Not fair. Mine keeps getting worse while everyone else's keeps getting better.

Katie

Biggles

unread,
Sep 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/15/99
to

Unlimited Buce

unread,
Sep 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/15/99
to
North Carolina... I live in the hockey capital of Toronto...where I enrapture a
group of retarded, chronic pants-shitters with tales of a mystical Newsgroup
where people with superhero names belong to the Hall of Doom and the rest
fantasize about acquiring a job masturbating shut-ins.

Turn ons: Jennifer Love Hewitt, Global Peace, 1987 Team Canada,
Turn offs: Williams Sisters, iLitarasy, European Hockey players

Please Update my profile.

K.McEnroe

unread,
Sep 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/15/99
to

Katie Baker <ka...@darkstar.net> wrote in message
news:katie-14099...@prn-nj1-24.ix.netcom.com...
> > Katie Baker - Katie lives under a bridge, from whence she leaps out at
> > passers-by,
> > taking them by surprise, killing them, and storing them under her bed
> > until they fester
> > with the stench of Bradness. She can be seen late at night, silhouetted
> > in the moonlight,
> > a rotting human femur clenched in her maw, waiting for the next
> > unwitting victim.
> > In other words, she's a Ranger fan.
>
> Not fair. Mine keeps getting worse while everyone else's keeps getting
better.
>
Oh man, I think he just called you a billy-goat-gruff. Are you gonna take
that? Must have forgotten that you're the chick with the hockey stick.

Stu Gotz

unread,
Sep 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/15/99
to
Shrike, I am but a poor bumkin from the south side of the city. Kindly
define the meaning of the word "chippie"?


Thanks

David A. DiLuzio


--
Tu l'avrai l'universo, Resti L'Italia a me!

Shrike

unread,
Sep 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/15/99
to
Unlimited Buce wrote:
>
> North Carolina... I live in the hockey capital of Toronto..


Kentucky it is...

--
Bill
shut the fuck up Buce

Shrike

unread,
Sep 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/15/99
to
Katie Baker wrote:

> Not fair. Mine keeps getting worse while everyone else's keeps getting better.
>

> Katie

You're never satisfied. JUST LIKE A WOMAN!!! Yours is the coolest bio of
the bunch, yet still you grumble.

--
Bill
<grumble grumble>

Shrike

unread,
Sep 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/15/99
to
Stu Gotz wrote:
>
> Shrike, I am but a poor bumkin from the south side of the city. Kindly
> define the meaning of the word "chippie"?


I think that Rad should field this one, then maybe filter what he writes
through Brianovich, and we have an official NG definition of
chippie.

--
Bill
Go filter yourself

Conrad Steele

unread,
Sep 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/15/99
to

Unlimited Buce <bu...@home.com> wrote in message
news:37DF1208...@home.com...

> North Carolina... I live in the hockey capital of Toronto...where I
enrapture a
> group of retarded, chronic pants-shitters with tales of a mystical
Newsgroup
> where people with superhero names belong to the Hall of Doom and the rest
> fantasize about acquiring a job masturbating shut-ins.
>
> Turn ons: Jennifer Love Hewitt, Global Peace, 1987 Team Canada,
> Turn offs: Williams Sisters, iLitarasy, European Hockey players
>
> Please Update my profile.


Global peace, my ass

Rick

unread,
Sep 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/15/99
to
He's right, just look at mine. The only correct part of my profile is that I live
in Hicksville (Lynchburg) and have endured southern water for ten years. Do you see
me complaining? No, because it wouldn't do any good and besides, I'm a man and as a
man it is my duty to suck it up and never shed a tear. Women! Can't live with em,
can't disembody them.

Rick the hick with a hockey stick

Shrike

unread,
Sep 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/15/99
to
Rick wrote:
>
> He's right, just look at mine. The only correct part of my profile is that I live
> in Hicksville (Lynchburg)


for the official record: I am NOT shooting for accuracy.

--
Bill
nyaa nyaa

Dave Cumming

unread,
Sep 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/15/99
to

Shrike <shr...@netreach.net> wrote in message
news:37DFCA...@netreach.net...

I can vouch for that.

--
Dave

Conrad Steele

unread,
Sep 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/15/99
to

Shrike <shr...@netreach.net> wrote in message
news:37DFAB...@netreach.net...


"a young woman who is between the ages of 17 and 20.....or who can boast of
having the body and mind of same"

Jack Nickelson

unread,
Sep 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/15/99
to

Conrad Steele <conrad...@erols.com> wrote in message
news:7rokui$a40$1...@winter.news.rcn.net...


Now wait a minute, I must protest this obsession with age. i've seen 18 year
olds naked who were real pigs. A chippie is one who has a youthful
appearance regardless of chronological age.

Jack

Shrike

unread,
Sep 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/15/99
to
Jack Nickelson wrote:

> > "a young woman who is between the ages of 17 and 20.....or who can boast
> of
> > having the body and mind of same"
> >
>
> Now wait a minute, I must protest this obsession with age. i've seen 18 year
> olds naked who were real pigs. A chippie is one who has a youthful
> appearance regardless of chronological age.
>
> Jack

Ok. How about we amend it to:

"a young woman who appears to be between the ages of 17 and 20.....or


who can boast of having the body and mind of same"

Dr-G...@webtv.net

unread,
Sep 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/15/99
to
Katie wrote:
Not fair. Mine keeps getting worse while everyone else's keeps getting
better.


Pipe down, skirt. Do you hear me yipping & yapping about going from "the
coolest being on Earth" to "not allowed to be mentioned"? No! You go out
and do something to improve your image... such as molesting Barney.

Dr-G0NZ0
The midgets are coming!


Starr

unread,
Sep 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/17/99
to
>From: Shrike shr...@netreach.net

>You're never satisfied. JUST LIKE A WOMAN!!! Yours is the coolest bio of
>the bunch, yet still you grumble.

awww... come on that's not fair.... if most men were good we wouldn't have
anything to grumble about =)


Starr*
twinkle twinkle

~~~~I'm only happy when it rains~~~~garbage


Au Revoire

unread,
Sep 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/17/99
to
>>From: Shrike shr...@netreach.net
>
>>You're never satisfied. JUST LIKE A WOMAN!!! Yours is the coolest bio of
>>the bunch, yet still you grumble.
>
>awww... come on that's not fair.... if most men were good we wouldn't have
>anything to grumble about =)
>
>
>Starr*

This is a good point.

Starr

unread,
Sep 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/17/99
to
>From: aure...@aol.com (Au Revoire)

>This is a good point.

well, i aim to please ;)

Billy

unread,
Sep 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/17/99
to
On 17 Sep 1999 18:12:53 GMT, star...@aol.comnojunk (Starr) wrote:

>>From: aure...@aol.com (Au Revoire)
>
>>This is a good point.
>
>well, i aim to please ;)


Aim for me then.

Starr

unread,
Sep 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/18/99
to
>mayorm...@home.comREMOVE (Billy)

>Aim for me then.

next time... around i will try =)

I cannot make any promises.

Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages