I'm still here

Ed Webb

Jan 4, 2017, 11:16:25 AM1/4/17
Remember me ? The Fat Little guy known as the Foodsnarfer , And Gummy (got Any gum)

Well i live in North Carolina Now , I dumped the Flyers as my team and Bought season Tickets to the Carolina Hurricanes

IM STILL A WISE GUY

JUST NEEDED TO POP IN AND SAY HI

Jonathan A Lloyd

Feb 6, 2017, 2:57:30 PM2/6/17
To: Ed Webb
Re: I'm still here
By: Ed Webb to alt.sports.hockey.nhl.phila-flyers on Wed Jan 04 2017 08:16:24

> From Newsgroup: alt.sports.hockey.nhl.phila-flyers
>
> Remember me ? The Fat Little guy known as the Foodsnarfer , And Gummy (g
>
> Well i live in North Carolina Now , I dumped the Flyers as my team and Bough
>
> IM STILL A WISE GUY
>
> JUST NEEDED TO POP IN AND SAY HI
> --- Synchronet 3.17a-Win32 NewsLink 1.108
Nice to meet you. I'm a Flyers fan since birth. XD

"Patience is continuous good humor."
St. Nikon
--- Synchronet 3.17a-Win32 NewsLink 1.108
* TequilaMockingbird Online - Toms River, NJ - telnet://tequilamockingbirdonline.net