Serious problem!

32 views
Skip to first unread message

Shrike

unread,
Sep 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/20/99
to
We are being scammed by Rangers fans, and Ranger fan sympathizers!!!!

Urgent: Get your asses into the Flyers NG site, and vote for Miss NG
1999.

Currently, Starr is threatening to overtake Dana PLato in the lead.
It is clear from the sentiment in this NG that she is NOT the favorite,
not even close, even though she is certainly attractive.

Someone is stuffing the ballot box!!

Ok, Katie is very attractive, and she plays hockey, but she's in third,
mostly due to the fact that she's a Ranger fan, but so is the twinkler.
Then we have KIM. Now Kim is horny, short, half-Irish and half-Italian,
very attractive, and she's a FLYERS FAN!!!

She only has 9% of the vote! What's with you guys?


Do you want to see Starr, a rangers fan who doesn't play hockey, and
with 'twinkle twinkle' as a sig as our Miss NG 1999??????


That's it VOTE FOR KIM!!!!! Come on cable modem people, get on your
horses!! I do not Starr as MISS Flyer NG 1999 in the FAQ!!!!!!

Where is the teamwork??

--
Bill
Go filter yourself

Au Revoire

unread,
Sep 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/20/99
to
>Someone is stuffing the ballot box!!
>
>Ok, Katie is very attractive, and she plays hockey, but she's in third,
>mostly due to the fact that she's a Ranger fan, but so is the twinkler.
>Then we have KIM. Now Kim is horny, short, half-Irish and half-Italian,
>very attractive, and she's a FLYERS FAN!!!
>
>She only has 9% of the vote! What's with you guys?
>
>
>Do you want to see Starr, a rangers fan who doesn't play hockey, and
>with 'twinkle twinkle' as a sig as our Miss NG 1999??????
>
>
>That's it VOTE FOR KIM!!!!! Come on cable modem people, get on your
>horses!! I do not Starr as MISS Flyer NG 1999 in the FAQ!!!!!!
>
>Where is the teamwork??
>
>--
>Bill

This is going to sound ludicrous but I think a Rangers fan should win it. Over
the years we've had some very intelligent posts by members of other team's
fanbases, but none so bright as those of Katie Baker. If you want to squander
your votes on female posters for simple attractive qualities with little hockey
skill and posting that comes out of the faucet like a trickle, vote for anyone
other than Kate, but know this: You're cheating yourselves and your children
out of a golden opportunity. Somehow.


Au Revoire
"Kates for Miss NG 99"

K.McEnroe

unread,
Sep 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/20/99
to

Closet Rangers fan <aure...@aol.com> wrote

> This is going to sound ludicrous but I think a Rangers fan should win it.
Over
> the years we've had some very intelligent posts by members of other team's
> fanbases, but none so bright as those of Katie Baker. If you want to
squander
> your votes on female posters for simple attractive qualities with little
hockey
> skill

ok, Frenchy, I've had just about enough of you. "little hockey
skill" -Where's those pick-up games you guys have...I'll show you...

and posting that comes out of the faucet like a trickle,

Huh?

Shanny

unread,
Sep 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/20/99
to
> This is going to sound ludicrous but I think a Rangers fan should win it.
Over
> the years we've had some very intelligent posts by members of other team's
> fanbases, but none so bright as those of Katie Baker.

What about me, jackass??? Oh, I get it. I'm not "feminine" enough for ya.
I've got "male genitalia"...well, BOLLOCKS to you, you insensitive, horny
bastard!

--
Shanny

Au Revoire

unread,
Sep 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/20/99
to

Insensitive? Yes. Horny? Nay. Still have some nice lotions left to dip into.
I'll be the first to vote you in for Mr. NG 99, being that you aren't an avid
Flyers fan. Whenever we vote, that is.


Au Revoire

Au Revoire

unread,
Sep 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/20/99
to
>Closet Rangers fan <aure...@aol.com> wrote
>> This is going to sound ludicrous but I think a Rangers fan should win it.
>Over
>> the years we've had some very intelligent posts by members of other team's
>> fanbases, but none so bright as those of Katie Baker. If you want to
>squander
>> your votes on female posters for simple attractive qualities with little
>hockey
>> skill
>
>ok, Frenchy, I've had just about enough of you. "little hockey
>skill" -Where's those pick-up games you guys have...I'll show you...
>
>and posting that comes out of the faucet like a trickle,
>
>Huh?

Damn you to hell, Kim McEnroe! Never have I been called a closet Rangers fan.
Hmppph! <eyes burning and nostrils flaring> Now you will pay the price! Hahh
ahahaa hhaaaa hahahaa :-)

Jack Nickelson

unread,
Sep 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/20/99
to

Shrike <shr...@netreach.net> wrote in message
news:37E63D...@netreach.net...

> We are being scammed by Rangers fans, and Ranger fan sympathizers!!!!
>
> Urgent: Get your asses into the Flyers NG site, and vote for Miss NG
> 1999.
>
> Currently, Starr is threatening to overtake Dana PLato in the lead.
> It is clear from the sentiment in this NG that she is NOT the favorite,
> not even close, even though she is certainly attractive.
>
> Someone is stuffing the ballot box!!
>


The rules do state that cheating is allowed.

You are the one that made that rule, remember?
;-)

Jack

Eclectic Ed

unread,
Sep 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/20/99
to
lets hear starrs rebuttal........
she's a person,she has feelings

let me ask a loaded question
lets say there are 2 people left on earth,and you are forced to save one
and Kill the other,and the two people are ranger fan,STARR and flyers
fan ECLECTIC ED who do you save.

Sincerly,
EDWARD D.WEBB
edwardo...@webtv.net


Dr-G...@webtv.net

unread,
Sep 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/20/99
to
Ed wrote:
lets say there are 2 people left on earth,and you are forced to save one
and Kill the other,and the two people are ranger fan,STARR and flyers
fan ECLECTIC ED who do you save.


If both you & Starr were on the Earth and I had to kill one of you that
would mean THREE people were left, you ninny! If there were only 2
people I wouldn't be there to kill one of them.

Dr-G0NZ0


Billy

unread,
Sep 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/21/99
to
On Mon, 20 Sep 1999 21:48:12 -0400 (EDT), edwardo...@webtv.net
(Eclectic Ed) wrote:

>lets hear starrs rebuttal........
>she's a person,she has feelings
>
>let me ask a loaded question

>lets say there are 2 people left on earth,and you are forced to save one
>and Kill the other,and the two people are ranger fan,STARR and flyers
>fan ECLECTIC ED who do you save.
>

>Sincerly,
>EDWARD D.WEBB
>edwardo...@webtv.net


Starr..........easy.

Andy Henderson

unread,
Sep 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/21/99
to
In article <37e9f6d7...@news.supernews.com>,
mayorm...@home.comREMOVE says...
You might get more "lap time" from Ed.......
Hey Starr, is that really you?

--
A J Henderson
(remove "or.near." to email)
I'm a Canuck fan, and our saying is:
"Just you wait 'till the year AFTER the next".

Starr

unread,
Sep 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/21/99
to
>From: Shrike shr...@netreach.net

>Do you want to see Starr, a rangers fan who doesn't play hockey

Just for the record i used to play hockey (pick up games). I stop when i was 16
cause i get checked againest the boards by a guy who was 6'2 & built like a
house & lets just put this way, it hurt like a bitch, that chicks should carry
pom poms not STICKS. Plus, i couldn't risk hurting my pitching arm.


Starr*
twinkle twinkle

~~~~I'm only happy when it rains~~~~garbage


Starr

unread,
Sep 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/21/99
to
>From: edwardo...@webtv.net

>lets hear starrs rebuttal........
>she's a person,she has feelings

=) what would u like me to rebuttal on???

K.McEnroe

unread,
Sep 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/21/99
to

Starr <star...@aol.comnojunk> wrote that chicks should carry
> pom poms not STICKS.

Please tell me that this is not your opinion.

>Plus, i couldn't risk hurting my pitching arm.

I was a catcher for like nine years, my favorite part was collisions at the
plate. There's a bar (Reggie's) by my house with a women's softball team.
They are all very burly. Anyway thier team's name...get this....is the Fur
Fairies. What the hell is that?


Katie Baker

unread,
Sep 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/21/99
to
In article <19990920235118...@ng-bj1.aol.com>,
star...@aol.comnojunk (Starr) wrote:

> >From: Shrike shr...@netreach.net
>
> >Do you want to see Starr, a rangers fan who doesn't play hockey
>
> Just for the record i used to play hockey (pick up games). I stop when i
was 16
> cause i get checked againest the boards by a guy who was 6'2 & built like a

> house & lets just put this way, it hurt like a bitch, that chicks should carry
> pom poms not STICKS. Plus, i couldn't risk hurting my pitching arm.

Never carried a pom pom in my life, except maybe for Halloween or
something. I guess I'm just used to the pain ;-)

Katie

Greg Dubrow

unread,
Sep 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/21/99
to
"K.McEnroe" wrote:
> There's a bar (Reggie's) by my house with a women's softball team.
> They are all very burly. Anyway thier team's name...get this....is the
> Fur Fairies. What the hell is that?

If you have to ask......

g

Brad Murray

unread,
Sep 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/21/99
to
In article <katie-21099...@prn-nj1-21.ix.netcom.com>,
ka...@darkstar.net says...

I think we have a winner regardless of what the 'poll' says.

Katie Baker

unread,
Sep 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/21/99
to
In article <MPG.125146f07...@enews.newsguy.com>,
BradM...@SeeSigIfThere.com (Brad Murray) wrote:

The 'poll' is getting kind of out of control, if you ask me.

Katie

Shrike

unread,
Sep 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/21/99
to
Jack Nickelson wrote:

> > Someone is stuffing the ballot box!!
> >
>
> The rules do state that cheating is allowed.
>
> You are the one that made that rule, remember?
> ;-)
>
> Jack

Dammit!!! That sucks!!!! Using my own words against me! Ok, Jack, I'm
sorry about the axe thing. Jeez. First AR corrects my grammar, now this.
Excuse me while I cower in a corner and cry...

Au Revoire

unread,
Sep 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/21/99
to
>Dammit!!! That sucks!!!! Using my own words against me! Ok, Jack, I'm
>sorry about the axe thing. Jeez. First AR corrects my grammar, now this.
>Excuse me while I cower in a corner and cry...
>
>--
>Bill

I told you to quit looking at that picture of Billy. Jesus, that think would
make anybody cower in a corner and cry...


Au Revoire

Billy

unread,
Sep 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/21/99
to

>> I think we have a winner regardless of what the 'poll' says.
>
>The 'poll' is getting kind of out of control, if you ask me.
>
>Katie


Wow. Ms Baker and I agree on something?

Shrike

unread,
Sep 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/21/99
to
Katie Baker wrote:

> The 'poll' is getting kind of out of control, if you ask me.
>
> Katie

Oh its all in good, clean, dirty, cheating fun. If you weren't a Rangers
fan, you would be the winner. I may have even voted for you...I'm not
saying that I have, certainly not here...

--
Bill
dum de dum dum dum

Shrike

unread,
Sep 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/21/99
to
Starr wrote:
>
> >From: Shrike shr...@netreach.net
>
> >Do you want to see Starr, a rangers fan who doesn't play hockey
>
> Just for the record i used to play hockey (pick up games). I stop when i was 16
> cause i get checked againest the boards by a guy who was 6'2 & built like a
> house

That was you? Sorry. I'm only 6'1".

Ron Scully

unread,
Sep 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/21/99
to
How about we put up her up against "Ranger Boy" Browning and we can see how
she survives. My best is he breaks at least three sticks but on or in what
is the question...

Au Revoire <aure...@aol.com> wrote in message
news:19990920134400...@ng-ca1.aol.com...

Ron Scully

unread,
Sep 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/21/99
to
If there are two people left on earth, there would be no one to save you or
starr!

On the other hand, If Starr is with Edd, one can only assume she will be
dinner sometime soon!


Eclectic Ed <edwardo...@webtv.net> wrote in message
news:14949-37...@newsd-151.iap.bryant.webtv.net...


> lets hear starrs rebuttal........
> she's a person,she has feelings
>

Shrike

unread,
Sep 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/21/99
to
Au Revoire wrote:

> I told you to quit looking at that picture of Billy. Jesus, that think

That what? Ha! Touche Monsieur Frenchy smarty-pants!

> would
> make anybody cower in a corner and cry...

Ouch.

Au Revoire

unread,
Sep 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/21/99
to
Ron Scully:

>How about we put up her up against "Ranger Boy" Browning and we can see how
>she survives. My best is he breaks at least three sticks but on or in what
>is the question...

He'd leave early because he's a damn sore loser is what he'd do. He'd break
everyone else's sticks after he borrowed them. A loser and a Rangers fan to
boot.


Au Revoire

K.McEnroe

unread,
Sep 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/21/99
to

Greg Dubrow <dub...@underground.irhe.upenn.edu> wrote in message
news:37E7698C...@underground.irhe.upenn.edu...

Sorry, I meant to say that in a Seinfeld voice.

Katie Baker

unread,
Sep 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/21/99
to

Hmmm... ;-)

Katie

Ron Scully

unread,
Sep 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/21/99
to
Actually, he moved to New York so he is no longer in this area.


Au Revoire <aure...@aol.com> wrote in message

news:19990921122152...@ng-ce1.aol.com...

Andy Henderson

unread,
Sep 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/21/99
to
In article <37E7A3...@netreach.net>, shr...@netreach.net says...

> Starr wrote:

> > Just for the record i used to play hockey (pick up games). I stop when i was 16
> > cause i get checked againest the boards by a guy who was 6'2 & built like a
> > house

> That was you? Sorry. I'm only 6'1".

And built like a double wide mobile.....

--
A J Henderson
(remove "or.near." to email)

Life stinks, and then you die.
He who drinks the most beer, wins...

Starr

unread,
Sep 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/21/99
to
>From: "K.McEnroe"

>Please tell me that this is not your opinion.

no that's not my opinion at all. that's what i was told.... pretty messed up,
eh?

>I was a catcher for like nine years, my favorite part was collisions at the
>plate.

I still play, but i don't pitch anymore, well the league doesn't allow windmill
or any other pitch & my arm isn't the same. I play 2nd now. Well, if u like
collisions, you would loved my last game =)

>Anyway thier team's name...get this....is the Fur
>Fairies. What the hell is that?

just the name scares me????


Starr*

"And I would be the one...to hold you down... kiss you so hard...I'll take your
breath away..." sarah

Starr

unread,
Sep 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/21/99
to
>From: ka...@darkstar.net

>I guess I'm just used to the pain ;-)

i am pretty good with pain too, but i have gotten babish at times. But i lost
feeling on my whole right side of my body & i was bruised pretty bad. I would
have still played if i didn't get yelled at from my coach (softball).

Starr

unread,
Sep 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/21/99
to
>From: ka...@darkstar.net

>The 'poll' is getting kind of out of control, if you ask me.
>

it was out of control, from the get go !!!

Greg Dubrow

unread,
Sep 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/21/99
to
Starr wrote:
> Starr*

So what happened to the 'twinkle'? Don't tell me you
bow to peer pressure so easily. I took you for more
of an iconoclast.

g

Sandra Woy

unread,
Sep 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/21/99
to
Starr wrote in message <19990921190337...@ng-fg1.aol.com>...

>>From: ka...@darkstar.net
>
>>The 'poll' is getting kind of out of control, if you ask me.
>>
>
>it was out of control, from the get go !!!
>


I wonder if the Mr. NG poll will be the same...

Starr

unread,
Sep 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/21/99
to
>From: Greg Dubrow

>So what happened to the 'twinkle'? Don't tell me you
>bow to peer pressure so easily. I took you for more
>of an iconoclast.

NO WAY !!!!!......i didn't realize it was gone.....but thanks for telling
me....
=)


Starr*
twinkle twinkle

Greg Dubrow

unread,
Sep 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/21/99
to
Sandra Woy wrote:
>
> Starr wrote...

> >>From: ka...@darkstar.net
> >>The 'poll' is getting kind of out of control, if you ask me.
> >it was out of control, from the get go !!!
>
> I wonder if the Mr. NG poll will be the same...

Nah. I should win easily.

g

Jeg7777

unread,
Sep 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/21/99
to
K.McEnroe wrote:
>
>There's a bar (Reggie's) by my house with a women's softball team.
> They are all very burly. Anyway thier team's name...get this....is the Fur

> Fairies. What the hell is that?

Are you sure they're women?

--
Joe

*********************************************************************
"Meet the cannibal with a heart....quick! Before he eats it! Next on
'Sick Sad World!'" ---from Daria, "Just Add Water"

Jeg7777

unread,
Sep 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/21/99
to

That's what you think....some idiot's gonna vote in Ed Webb. Let's keep
him off the ballot before it starts!

Billy

unread,
Sep 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/22/99
to
On Tue, 21 Sep 1999 19:26:55 -0400, "Sandra Woy"
<SW...@mailhost.bealenet.com> wrote:

>Starr wrote in message <19990921190337...@ng-fg1.aol.com>...

>>>From: ka...@darkstar.net
>>
>>>The 'poll' is getting kind of out of control, if you ask me.
>>>
>>
>>it was out of control, from the get go !!!
>>
>
>
>I wonder if the Mr. NG poll will be the same...
>


Mr. NG?? Will it be possible to get negative %??

Starr

unread,
Sep 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/22/99
to
>From: Jeg7777 Jeg...@erols.com

>Are you sure they're women?
>

from the sound of them being *very burly* & the name Fur Fairies.... i really
doubt it... but then again one could never tell unless you get up close &
personal.

K.McEnroe

unread,
Sep 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/22/99
to

Jeg7777 <Jeg...@erols.com> wrote in message news:37E823...@erols.com...

> K.McEnroe wrote:
> >
> >There's a bar (Reggie's) by my house with a women's softball team.
> > They are all very burly. Anyway thier team's name...get this....is the
Fur
> > Fairies. What the hell is that?
>
> Are you sure they're women?
>
Honestly? no.

K.McEnroe

unread,
Sep 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/22/99
to

Starr <star...@aol.comnojunk> wrote in message
news:19990921190337...@ng-fg1.aol.com...

> >From: ka...@darkstar.net
>
> >The 'poll' is getting kind of out of control, if you ask me.
> >
>
> it was out of control, from the get go !!!
>
>
I think it was mostly so the nice men here could see a cat fight or two.
lol

Mark Dodd

unread,
Sep 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/22/99
to
Starr wrote:
>
> >From: Greg Dubrow
>
> >So what happened to the 'twinkle'? Don't tell me you
> >bow to peer pressure so easily. I took you for more
> >of an iconoclast.
>
> NO WAY !!!!!......i didn't realize it was gone.....but thanks for telling
> me....
> =)

I dunno Starr. Seems to me once you cease with the "twinkle twinkle" -
oversight or otherwise - that you probably should check with the
internet committee in charge of "T"s to make sure someone else hasn't
grabbed it in the interim.

Mark Dodd

unread,
Sep 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/22/99
to
Katie Baker wrote:
>
> In article <19990920235118...@ng-bj1.aol.com>,

> star...@aol.comnojunk (Starr) wrote:
>
> > >From: Shrike shr...@netreach.net
> >
> > >Do you want to see Starr, a rangers fan who doesn't play hockey
> >
> > Just for the record i used to play hockey (pick up games). I stop when i
> was 16
> > cause i get checked againest the boards by a guy who was 6'2 & built like a
> > house & lets just put this way, it hurt like a bitch, that chicks should carry
> > pom poms not STICKS. Plus, i couldn't risk hurting my pitching arm.
>
> Never carried a pom pom in my life, except maybe for Halloween or
> something. I guess I'm just used to the pain ;-)

Since you hit upon the topic of pom poms, I thought I'd pass along a
related development regarding milk duds. It seems theatres will soon be
selling them individually instead of boxed as a group. Kinda the way
some of these bordegas sell individual cigarettes now (even though the
law says they shouldn't).
>
> Katie


Eclectic Ed

unread,
Sep 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/22/99
to
K McEnroe wrote:
There's a bar (Reggie's) by my house

this can be taken 2 ways
there was such a thing called the "Reggie" bar back in the late 70's

or

Kims thinking liquid lunch at a bar named reggies.


vote now and often

Sincerly,
EDWARD D.WEBB
edwardo...@webtv.net


Starr

unread,
Sep 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/22/99
to
>From: "K.McEnroe"

>I think it was mostly so the nice men here could see a cat fight or two.
>lol

well, they didn't see much.

Shanny

unread,
Sep 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/22/99
to
> well, they didn't see much.

Kim called you a slut. Maybe you weren't reading that day. I was shocked (I
killfiled Kim right after that).

--
Shanny

E-Mail: iris...@hotmail.com
ICQ: 30895305
Phone #: 1-708-KL5-0045
Pager #: 1-708-KL5-8437
Fax #: 1-708-KL5-2652
Address: Apt: 134, Dingo Lane Estates,
Dingo Lane, Queensmare, Australia
V5I-7H7-@#$-KJ%

K.McEnroe

unread,
Sep 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/23/99
to

Shanny <iris...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:23bG3.3260$XC4.1...@newscontent-01.sprint.ca...

> > well, they didn't see much.
>
> Kim called you a slut. Maybe you weren't reading that day. I was shocked
(I
> killfiled Kim right after that).
>
LOL, well...maybe I was just a little jealous that she stole Lisa's
attention from me.

KIM
too busy flirting with gonzo

Shanny

unread,
Sep 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/23/99
to
> LOL, well...maybe I was just a little jealous that she stole Lisa's
> attention from me.

Um, hello...I killfiled you. So don't even bother replying.

> KIM
> too busy flirting with gonzo

You may be flirting...he's finished flirting. In fact, right now, he's
probably...no...I can't say that on a public forum.

--
Shanny

Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages