Reliable streams

John Corbin

Oct 4, 2018, 4:45:24 PM10/4/18
How does anyone else get game streams?

If you use Reditt... who is reliable there:

Ed

Oct 4, 2018, 7:24:08 PM10/4/18
I saw this in a forum a couple of weeks ago and saved it to try. I've never tried the streams online.

prefer /r/nhl_games, it's free and takes the 720p 60 FPS NHL Game Center streams and throws them into VLC

John Corbin

Oct 4, 2018, 7:31:21 PM10/4/18
Exactly were is this link going to?

Ed

Oct 5, 2018, 4:37:52 AM10/5/18
I'm not sure what you're asking. You asked about reddit streams and I had seen this posted in a forum but have never tried it.
Here's where I read it.

http://forums.redflagdeals.com/rogers-rogers-nhl-live-nhl-tv-targeted-ymmv-2223880/

That's about all I know.

Mike

Oct 5, 2018, 7:07:20 PM10/5/18
On 2018-10-04 05:45 PM, John Corbin wrote:
> How does anyone else get game streams?
>
> If you use Reditt... who is reliable there:

reddit.com/r/nhlstreams

Just go down, pick the game you are interested in, and then open that
link. You'll find quite a number of available streams. Some of them dont
work but I always find a HD stream that works eventually.

John Corbin

Oct 6, 2018, 7:20:59 PM10/6/18
Hooked up... using chrome with uBlock origin ad blocker... everything good

Thanks for the assist

sin shiblu

May 13, 2023, 1:29:08 PM5/13/23
On Sunday, October 7, 2018 at 5:20:59 AM UTC+6, John Corbin wrote:
> Hooked up... using chrome with uBlock origin ad blocker... everything good
>
> Thanks for the assist
https://www.reddit.com/r/nhlstreams____
Enjoy NHL Streams Reddit