Lafleur now aligned with Forum

David Dalton

Dec 23, 2022, 11:27:53 PM12/23/22
This follows on my thread of the spring on some of these
groups entitled "Guy wiz" is which I said I had facilitated
(Guy had to agree, though I provided the pathway) a soul
alignment between Guy Lafleur and the Bell Centre in
Montreal, and that the alignment was similar to the one
Jesus did between himself and the (then and future to
then) sacramental bread and wine at The Last Supper.

However it seems someone associated with the Bell Centre
has since offended Guy Lafleur and the alignment has
clicked out (ended).

So tonight I facilitated a soul alignment between
Guy Lafleur and the Montreal Forum.

Google says

"The storied Forum de Montreal has since been converted
to a Cineplex movie theatre and entertainment complex."

So Guy Lafleur is now aligned with that complex.

I will renew the alignment on site whenever I next
visit Montreal (the last time I was there was in
I think February of 1985 for a major scholarship
interview, which turned out to be successful, though
much of it went to alcohol, ha).

"Don't get me wrong; If you say hello and I take a ride; Upon a sea where
the mystic moon; Is playing havoc with the tide" (The Pretenders)