I guess we're dead now

mike

Mar 24, 2023, 11:27:04 AM3/24/23
RIP alt.sports.hockey.nhl.mtl-canadiens

It was fun while it lasted

Nyssa

Mar 25, 2023, 8:56:44 AM3/25/23
mike wrote:

> RIP alt.sports.hockey.nhl.mtl-canadiens
>
> It was fun while it lasted

Don't bury us yet!

There has been a little bit of activity in the Canucks
froup lately. It can be done here too.

Nyssa, who will NOT use web forums with prissy moderators
and crappy interfaces

Jim Bauch

Mar 28, 2023, 7:42:17 PM3/28/23
Seems pretty inevitable. The number of contributors had dropped to single digits, and the spammers took over.

Jim

Charles Barber

Jun 14, 2023, 8:00:00 PM6/14/23
Not any Hab news to comment on. Lots of silly trade rumors. Draft Day and UFA should supply some brief subjects. I liked watching Vegas play Florida. It was great that Vegas chose a transition system that relied more on coast to coast puck possession instead of always dumping the puck to the corners and fighting to the net from there. The direct approach made Florida's goalie look ordinary again. I hope Montreal embraces the way Vegas gave balanced playing time to all three defense pairs rather than overplaying their 1st pair, pushing 30 mins a game. Vegas had a well-balanced lineup where spares sat in the pressbox rather than the end of the bench. They resigned Pezzetta, unless they start giving him more ice time, along with him showing more consistent grit before play is blown dead, I don`t see much point in keeping him