Edmonton rules, Toronto chokes (was Re: Saddledome aligned with Horse)

David Dalton

May 15, 2022, 1:24:41 AM5/15/22
In article
<dalton.nfld-D743...@news.eternal-september.org>,
David Dalton <dalto...@gmail.com> wrote:

> In article
> <0001HW.282CC89900...@news.eternal-september.org>,
> David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com> wrote:
>
> > As I have mentioned in the threads "Guy wiz" and
> > "Toronto arena and Maple soul alignment"
> > on rec.sport.hockey, I have used my avatar type soul alignment
> > ability to facilitate (I provide the pathways but they have to agree)
> > soul alignments of Guy Lafleur with the Bell Centre in Montreal
> > and of Maple (the species someone of the maple species
> > in our back garden, I will have to check the species later)
> > with the Toronto Maple Leafs home arena.

Perhaps I picked the wrong maple species. What maple
tree species should I pick?

> I was thinking tonight's Edmonton game was at home but it
> is from LA. I was going to try an alignment with
> CANADA Lynx or Bill Hunter after researching the origins
> of their mascot Hunter the Lynx.
>
> I looked at a picture of Edmonton's
> arena on the web and tried both of the above and neither
> worked so I just tried a triple alignment of the arena,
> the species someone CANADA Lynx, and Bill Hunter, and
> it worked.

Well, Edmonton clinched their series at home tonight,
so I did succeed there, but not with Toronto.

Again I think that straight-type-2-M Auston Matthews
would be even more productive if he was in an optimally
compatible relationship with one or more bifs in
his species, e.g. Ruth B. and/or A. Harmony, or
any other woman he is strongly attracted to and he
is now able to connect with now that his old lock
has been dissolved.

I'll probably post one more time after the Calgary
game tomorrow night, and am hoping for a battle
of Alberta in the second round.

"I gave my love a golden feather/I gave my love a heart of stone/When you
find a golden feather/It means you'll never lose your way back home"(R.R.)

David Dalton

May 16, 2022, 11:18:11 PM5/16/22
In article
<dalton.nfld-4AA0...@news.eternal-september.org>,
David Dalton <dalto...@gmail.com> wrote:

> In article
> <dalton.nfld-D743...@news.eternal-september.org>,
> David Dalton <dalto...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > In article
> > <0001HW.282CC89900...@news.eternal-september.org>,
> > David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com> wrote:
> >
> > > As I have mentioned in the threads "Guy wiz" and
> > > "Toronto arena and Maple soul alignment"
> > > on rec.sport.hockey, I have used my avatar type soul alignment
> > > ability to facilitate (I provide the pathways but they have to agree)
> > > soul alignments of Guy Lafleur with the Bell Centre in Montreal
> > > and of Maple (the species someone of the maple species
> > > in our back garden, I will have to check the species later)
> > > with the Toronto Maple Leafs home arena.
>
> Perhaps I picked the wrong maple species. What maple
> tree species should I pick?

Probably Sugar Maple or Red Maple, but I may have picked
the invasive Norway Maple, I will have to check.

It wouldn't hurt for the Maple Leafs to be good to maple trees,
which the Canucks haven't done with orcas, but maybe the Oilers
have with Canada lynx.