Saddledome aligned with Horse

David Dalton

May 12, 2022, 1:04:08 AM5/12/22
As I have mentioned in the threads “Guy wiz” and
“Toronto arena and Maple soul alignment”
on rec.sport.hockey, I have used my avatar type soul alignment
ability to facilitate (I provide the pathways but they have to agree)
soul alignments of Guy Lafleur with the Bell Centre in Montreal
and of Maple (the species someone of the maple species
in our back garden, I will have to check the species later)
with the Toronto Maple Leafs home arena.

Tonight, late in the Calgary Dallas game when Calgary was leading
2--1, I considered what to align the Saddledome with. I don’t
believe in a Fire Element, which many Wiccans and druids
and thelemites do (but I do have a minor deity Water, which is
the chemical someone of H2O) so I couldn’t try that. I tried
Sola the sun (which is fiery) but that was rejected by Sola.
Then, considering the saddle in Saddledome, I tried Horse,
the species someone of the horse species, and that worked,
so the Saddledome is now aligned with Horse.

Years ago, at a September 10, 2004 Sarah McLachlan
concert, I facilitated alignment of the Vancouver Canucks home
arena with Orca. But I later suggested that they could perhaps
donate money to a cause supporting orcas, and I guess
they did not do so, since Orca revoked the alignment.
I think if they donated money to causes supporting orcas
that their fortunes on the ice would improve next year,
though perhaps Greg Carr would disagree.

Again, a classic example of a soul alignment is that which
Jesus did at the Last Supper, aligning himself with the
then and future sacramental bread and wine, such
that the bread and wine can be considered part of
his body and blood. As the latest type similar to Jesus
(but with a global region) I also have that ability, but
for now the only alignment I have done of myself is
with my region, which is global and from 12 km below the
geoid to (255,000 - 12) km above the geoid, and it
hasn’t clicked out yet.

I will consider possible alignments for the Edmonton
home arena during their next game, and welcome
any suggestions. (Toronto did come back from 0--2
when I did their soul alignment to win 4--3.) What are
the provincial tree and provincial flower of Alberta?

“‘And if I shed a tear I won’t cage it/I won’t fear love
And if I feel a rage I won’t deny it/I won’t fear love" (Sarah McLachlan)

David Dalton

May 12, 2022, 8:26:54 PM5/12/22
In article
<0001HW.282CCCC600...@news.eternal-september.org>,
David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com> wrote:

> I will consider possible alignments for the Edmonton
> home arena during their next game, and welcome
> any suggestions. (Toronto did come back from 0--2
> when I did their soul alignment to win 4--3.) What are
> the provincial tree and provincial flower of Alberta?

I just did a bit of research and found that the Edmonton
Oilers are associated with the Canada lynx, so I will
try the species someone CANADA Lynx later tonight and
will report back here as to whether I was successful
or not.

"I gave my love a golden feather/I gave my love a heart of stone/When you
find a golden feather/It means you'll never lose your way back home"(R.R.)

David Dalton

May 12, 2022, 8:32:17 PM5/12/22
In article
<dalton.nfld-6EE6...@news.eternal-september.org>,
David Dalton <dalto...@gmail.com> wrote:

> In article
> <0001HW.282CCCC600...@news.eternal-september.org>,
> David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com> wrote:
>
> > I will consider possible alignments for the Edmonton
> > home arena during their next game, and welcome
> > any suggestions. (Toronto did come back from 0--2
> > when I did their soul alignment to win 4--3.) What are
> > the provincial tree and provincial flower of Alberta?
>
> I just did a bit of research and found that the Edmonton
> Oilers are associated with the Canada lynx, so I will
> try the species someone CANADA Lynx later tonight and
> will report back here as to whether I was successful
> or not.

If that doesn't work I will try Bill Hunter, founder of
the Oilers, since he is dead.

David Dalton

May 12, 2022, 10:31:59 PM5/12/22
In article
<dalton.nfld-BBAE...@news.eternal-september.org>,
David Dalton <dalto...@gmail.com> wrote:

> In article
> <dalton.nfld-6EE6...@news.eternal-september.org>,
> David Dalton <dalto...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > In article
> > <0001HW.282CCCC600...@news.eternal-september.org>,
> > David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com> wrote:
> >
> > > I will consider possible alignments for the Edmonton
> > > home arena during their next game, and welcome
> > > any suggestions. (Toronto did come back from 0--2
> > > when I did their soul alignment to win 4--3.) What are
> > > the provincial tree and provincial flower of Alberta?
> >
> > I just did a bit of research and found that the Edmonton
> > Oilers are associated with the Canada lynx, so I will
> > try the species someone CANADA Lynx later tonight and
> > will report back here as to whether I was successful
> > or not.
>
> If that doesn't work I will try Bill Hunter, founder of
> the Oilers, since he is dead.

Oops, I was thinking tonight's game was from Edmonton but
it is from LA. But I looked at a picture of Edmonton's
arena on the web and tried both of the above and neither
worked so I just tried a triple alignment of the arena,
the species someone CANADA Lynx, and Bill Hunter, and
it worked.

Sharx335

May 15, 2022, 9:49:59 PM5/15/22
Are you fucking ignorant? You could find out the answers, using any of
various search engines, in under a minute.

The Doctor

May 16, 2022, 1:35:11 AM5/16/22
>Are you ignorant? You could find out the answers, using any of
>various search engines, in under a minute.

David Dalton for you.
Ontario, stop the madness and on 2 June vote Liberal! Beware https://mindspring.com

David Dalton

May 19, 2022, 6:43:00 PM5/19/22
On May 15, 2022, Sharx335 wrote
(in article <t5sak5$e0l$1...@dont-email.me>):
Search engines, along with social media and the fact that
most ISPs no longer have newsservers and no longer
mention Usenet to their customers, are one reason
for the near-death of Usenet newsgroup discussion.

I did do the search engine research, but after researching
the origin of the Oilers’ mascot Hunter the lynx ended up
facilitating a triple alignment of the Oilers’ arena,
Bill Hunter, and CANADA Lynx instead.

And I thought an Albertan reader would immediately
know the answers and perhaps politely reply,