Hasek coming back?

Bushay

May 15, 2003, 4:30:48 PM5/15/03
1270 and Art Reigner are reporting that Dom wants to come back and play
one more year with the Wings and their trying to find a way to get Cujo
out of his no trade clause in his contract. Anyone else hear the program
today?

Kevin

May 15, 2003, 5:55:50 PM5/15/03
As much as I like the thought of this scenario it would be a classless act
on the part of the Wings. But hmmm, it did happen to Osgood.

"Bushay" <bush...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

WalkinDude

May 15, 2003, 6:57:04 PM5/15/03
On Thu, 15 May 2003 16:55:50 -0500, "Kevin" <lur...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>As much as I like the thought of this scenario it would be a classless act
>on the part of the Wings. But hmmm, it did happen to Osgood.

Upgrading your team at the most important position in the sport is not
a classless act. And let's not pretend that they'd be casting Cujo
penniless into the street. They'd simply trade him and his $8 million
per year to a different team.

Kevin

May 15, 2003, 7:16:06 PM5/15/03

"WalkinDude" <Walki...@wherethefuckaremypants.com> wrote in message

Classless probably wasn't the right word. Josephs personality just makes
this hypothetical situation "uncomfortable". Ill take uncomfortable any day
of the week if the results are right.

yournamefirst

May 15, 2003, 9:26:45 PM5/15/03
Bushay wrote:

I heard it as well. And with Fedorov possibly being gone, it does free up
some cash to buy out CuJo. I'm still in the camp that CuJo ain't bad, but
he ain't Dom. Or...ain't Dom about two years ago. I dunno, it kind of makes
me a bit uncomfortable I guess, but hey... it's a biz.

NewsGuyOne

May 15, 2003, 11:13:53 PM5/15/03
Bushay wrote:

Larry Brooks of the NY POST speculated about it last week. Ted Kulfan of
the Detroit News (it might have been for faceoff.com) regurgitated the idea
last week.
And yes, I heard part of the show today.
They are not reporting that Hasek wants to come back.
They were speculating based on Brook's story.
And if they'd read the story, they'd know that even their speculation is
wrong.
The specualtion was that they'd trade Hasek to Colorado or Philly.
Hasek is technically on suspension from the Wings.
If he wanted to come back, the Wings still own his rights.
They could keep him or dish him. With Cujo's no trade clause, they'd
probably trade him.
And they'd need to get more than the 1st round pick they'd have to give
Buffalo if Hasek unretired.

It's very ridiculous, of course. But who knows?
Holland did say he talked with Hasek's agent. Anyway, I'd trade him to
Colorado for Tanguay or Morris and a second.
Or to Philly for Williams and a second.

Paul

May 16, 2003, 11:40:45 AM5/16/03
NewsGuyOne wrote:

> Bushay wrote:
>
> > 1270 and Art Reigner are reporting that Dom wants to come back and play
> > one more year with the Wings and their trying to find a way to get Cujo
> > out of his no trade clause in his contract. Anyone else hear the program
> > today?
>
> Larry Brooks of the NY POST speculated about it last week.

Has Larry Brooks every been accurate with one of
his "speculations" ? Ever ? The guy is a joke.

> Ted Kulfan of
> the Detroit News (it might have been for faceoff.com) regurgitated the idea
> last week.
> And yes, I heard part of the show today.
> They are not reporting that Hasek wants to come back.
> They were speculating based on Brook's story.
> And if they'd read the story, they'd know that even their speculation is
> wrong.
> The specualtion was that they'd trade Hasek to Colorado or Philly.
> Hasek is technically on suspension from the Wings.
> If he wanted to come back, the Wings still own his rights.
> They could keep him or dish him. With Cujo's no trade clause, they'd
> probably trade him.
> And they'd need to get more than the 1st round pick they'd have to give
> Buffalo if Hasek unretired.
>
> It's very ridiculous, of course. But who knows?
> Holland did say he talked with Hasek's agent. Anyway, I'd trade him to
> Colorado for Tanguay or Morris and a second.

Oh, would you now. :-)

Paul

Washed Phenom

May 16, 2003, 4:09:47 PM5/16/03
NewsGuyOne <C...@NewsGuyOneNetwork.com> wrote in message news:<3EC4814A...@NewsGuyOneNetwork.com>...

> Larry Brooks of the NY POST speculated about it last week. Ted Kulfan of
> the Detroit News (it might have been for faceoff.com) regurgitated the idea
> last week.
> And yes, I heard part of the show today.
> They are not reporting that Hasek wants to come back.
> They were speculating based on Brook's story.
> And if they'd read the story, they'd know that even their speculation is
> wrong.
> The specualtion was that they'd trade Hasek to Colorado or Philly.
> Hasek is technically on suspension from the Wings.
> If he wanted to come back, the Wings still own his rights.
> They could keep him or dish him. With Cujo's no trade clause, they'd
> probably trade him.
> And they'd need to get more than the 1st round pick they'd have to give
> Buffalo if Hasek unretired.
>
> It's very ridiculous, of course. But who knows?
> Holland did say he talked with Hasek's agent. Anyway, I'd trade him to
> Colorado for Tanguay or Morris and a second.
> Or to Philly for Williams and a second.

I think your take on this is accurate, from all accounts I've heard.
What the Wings can get in return depends entirely on the chances of
Hasek returning. I wonder if the rumblings about Hasek's interest
coinciding with the rumblings about Roy's retirement is just that,
coincidence...

The talk earlier in the thread of Hasek re-replacing Joseph is absurd
at this point. Not that it eventually wouldn't happen, but I tend to
doubt it. The crowd that wanted to run Joseph out of town seems a bit
quieter, at least in public, perhaps because Jesus H. Giguere has
proven to be more than a one round fluke.

-wp

NewsGuyOne

May 16, 2003, 5:49:37 PM5/16/03
Washed Phenom wrote:

Not only just Roy, but also the goaltending situations in cities like Philly, St. Louis, and Vancouver,
where decent teams are just getting killed by weak goaltending.

M. Zaiem Beg

May 16, 2003, 5:58:39 PM5/16/03
On Fri, 16 May 2003, NewsGuyOne wrote:

->Holland did say he talked with Hasek's agent. Anyway, I'd trade him to
->Colorado for Tanguay or Morris and a second.

You sure about that? Maybe you should ask for Hejduk and a couple of
firsts. Maybe Peter Forsberg, too.

--
M. Zaiem Beg zb...@iglou.com
The oh so very proud sponsor of the Pete Rose page at

Choffman

May 16, 2003, 6:21:37 PM5/16/03

"M. Zaiem Beg" <zb...@iglou.com> wrote in message

> On Fri, 16 May 2003, NewsGuyOne wrote:
>
> ->Holland did say he talked with Hasek's agent. Anyway, I'd trade him to
> ->Colorado for Tanguay or Morris and a second.
>
> You sure about that? Maybe you should ask for Hejduk and a couple of
> firsts. Maybe Peter Forsberg, too.

I heard they were going to add Ray Bourque and the ghost of Terry Sawchuk in
the deal too.

NewsGuyOne

May 16, 2003, 6:55:03 PM5/16/03
"M. Zaiem Beg" wrote:

> On Fri, 16 May 2003, NewsGuyOne wrote:
>
> ->Holland did say he talked with Hasek's agent. Anyway, I'd trade him to
> ->Colorado for Tanguay or Morris and a second.
>
> You sure about that? Maybe you should ask for Hejduk and a couple of
> firsts. Maybe Peter Forsberg, too.

Well, playing along with Brook's scenario, let's say the Avs did want
Hasek. What would he cost? The Wings payed Kozlov and a 1st.
Plus if Hasek did come back, we'd owe Buffalo another 1st.
So now the Wings paid Kozlov and 2 1sts.

Assuming Colorado was interested (that's one of at least three grand
assumptions) what would Colorado pay?
You'd have to pay the first to Buffalo (or give Detroit a first or equal
value) Then you'd have to pay us.
So Tanguay and a 2nd seems pretty good to me.

NewsGuyOne

May 17, 2003, 8:38:51 AM5/17/03
Santeri Pienimaki wrote:

> head buried in sand, NewsGuyOne <C...@newsguyonenetwork.com> spat:
>
> : Well, playing along with Brook's scenario, let's say the Avs did want
> : Hasek.
>
> Even this completely bogus speculation makes my stomach turn. Hasek,
> even after a year hiatus, is ten times the goaltender Joseph is. So in
> addition to "choosing" the lesser of those two to wear winged wheel,
> he's the last thing I'd want to see wearing Avs jersey. You just don't
> upgrade[1] the most important position of your rival team, no matter
> what they'd pay.
>
> [1] Yes, this is a bait. I happen to hold this commie faggot opinion
> that Hasek > Roy, if just by a tiny little margin.

In Hasek's best years, he was the best goalie in the NHL ... Roy's not even
close.
But Roy had a better, longer career.

> Playoffs: it just doesn't seem that probable that our newborn lord Jesus
> Maria Stigmata Sonofagod Giguere could have two shutouts against NJ in
> the finals (even if they, gasp, win), so I guess we can assume Hasek's
> record is safe?
>
> --
> * http://www.iki.fi/santeri/ san...@iki.fi *
> * university of helsinki, department of computer science OTTERS RULE *

HockeyGuy

May 18, 2003, 7:32:43 PM5/18/03
The New York/New Jersey paper is saying a similiar thing - expect it is
Bobby Clark that is doing the begging trying to get Hasek to come to the
Flyers - god knows they always need a goaltender - Where is Bernie Parent???

"Bushay" <bush...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

HockeyGuy

May 18, 2003, 7:42:37 PM5/18/03

> Well, playing along with Brook's scenario, let's say the Avs did want
> Hasek.

Why would they want him - he doesn't take swings as his wife, he supports
and plays for his national Olympic team, he doesn't blame his teammates when
he plays poorly and he doesn't have the emotionally maturity of a 7 year old
kid. Sorry but it seems this is the type of clown the avs want for their
show.... Word on the east coast is the Bobby Clark is trying to get him
to come back and play for the Flyers...

nJb

May 18, 2003, 8:59:52 PM5/18/03

For the sake of argument let's say that all of these things are true of
Patrick. That doesn't mean that Av's management approves. You made a
good point on your other post in this thread and then blow it with this.
--
Jack

nJb

May 18, 2003, 9:03:38 PM5/18/03
HockeyGuy wrote:

> The New York/New Jersey paper is saying a similiar thing - expect it is
> Bobby Clark that is doing the begging trying to get Hasek to come to the
> Flyers - god knows they always need a goaltender - Where is Bernie Parent???

Where <is> Bernie? Is he working in hockey today? My favorite. I saw him
on TV a few years back.

--
Jack

Doug Norris

May 18, 2003, 9:06:40 PM5/18/03
nJb <bobo...@xmission.com> writes:

>Where <is> Bernie? Is he working in hockey today? My favorite. I saw him
>on TV a few years back.

Bernie's alive and well; in fact, he just became the owner of a new United
Hockey League franchise - he's hoping that the team will be ready to being
play when the new Pennsauken arena is open in southern New Jersey.

Doug

RoughRiders no20

May 19, 2003, 2:49:19 AM5/19/03
NewsGuyOne wrote:
>In Hasek's best years, he was the best goalie in the NHL ... Roy's not even
>close.
>But Roy had a better, longer career.

Are you joking? I hate Roy as much as the next non-Denverite, non-Quebecois but
the man has proven himself. He is the sole reason the Montreal Canadiens have
won Stanley Cups post-1980. He is also the sole reason the Colorado Avalanche
have won any Stanley Cups. Do you think the Avs could have beaten Detroit in
'96 with Stephane Fiset in goal? Fuck no! Roy took a good team (the Nordiques
had been one of the better teams in the NHL their last 3 seasons in Quebec) and
made them great. Hasek was a great goalie too and it's hard to say who is
better but to say one was far better than the other is simply ridiculous. They
are easily the two best goalies of the last 15 years (though Eddie Belfour and
Martin Brodeur aren't far behind in this elite category, each having been to 3
Cup Finals since '92).

NewsGuyOne

May 19, 2003, 9:21:42 AM5/19/03
RoughRiders no20 wrote:

> NewsGuyOne wrote:
> >In Hasek's best years, he was the best goalie in the NHL ... Roy's not even
> >close.
> >But Roy had a better, longer career.
>
> Are you joking?

Nope.

> I hate Roy as much as the next non-Denverite, non-Quebecois but
> the man has proven himself.

Obviously

> He is the sole reason the Montreal Canadiens have
> won Stanley Cups post-1980.

Lets not forget guys like Naslund, Smith, Chelios, Lemieux, Richer, Keane,
Gilchrist, Robinson, Savard, etc.

> He is also the sole reason the Colorado Avalanche
> have won any Stanley Cups.

Yeah, Sakic & Forsberg & Hejduk &Drury & Ricci & Kamensky & Blake & Bourque ... No
contributions, whatsoever.

> Do you think the Avs could have beaten Detroit in
> '96 with Stephane Fiset in goal?

Nope.

> Fuck no! Roy took a good team (the Nordiques
> had been one of the better teams in the NHL their last 3 seasons in Quebec) and
> made them great.

True.

> Hasek was a great goalie too and it's hard to say who is
> better but to say one was far better than the other is simply ridiculous.

I think Roy had a better career.
I think Hasek at his zenith put on the best goaltending display I've ever seen.
Not even close. For a 4 or 5 year period, he was, um, Dominating.

> They
> are easily the two best goalies of the last 15 years (though Eddie Belfour and
> Martin Brodeur aren't far behind in this elite category, each having been to 3
> Cup Finals since '92).

Belfour is very underrated. And Brodie doesn't get as much respect as he should.
I think Mike Vernon was a very good goalie and extremely competitive. He loved
playing in big games with a guy like Roy across the ice.

georgeh

May 19, 2003, 11:45:55 AM5/19/03
It always amazed me how little respect Vernie got --- esp in Detroit.
He WAS extremely competitive in the SC. He got to the Finals each time
he played and helped end the drought in '97. The drought along with Detroit's
legendary "goalie bashing" only made '97 all the more impressive.
A lesser goalie would have crumbled under that pressure. Still the
fans in Detroit seemed to discount Vernie's role, and within a few yrs,
I even saw posts in this ng crediting Osgood with ending the drought.
Oz DID win a Cup in '98, but only after the TEAM had learned to win
with Vernie in the nets. I doubt they would have won in '97 with Oz in goal.
A definite HoFer.

HockeyGuy

May 19, 2003, 3:10:40 PM5/19/03

"nJb" <bobo...@xmission.com> wrote in message
If I made a good point on wah it was purely by accident - I really hate the
guy not because he is good but 'cuase he is just such an ego-manic childlike
spoiled boob. Great goaltender - god forbid he was ever your
bother-in-law.

NewsGuyOne

May 19, 2003, 6:48:08 PM5/19/03
during some Roller Hockey celebrity tournament in the Czech, things apparantly
got out of hand and Hasek busted some guy's face with his stick.

pen...@earthlink.net

May 19, 2003, 7:07:07 PM5/19/03
On 19 May 2003 15:45:55 GMT, geo...@gjhsun.cl.msu.edu (georgeh)
wrote:

>It always amazed me how little respect Vernie got --- esp in Detroit.
>He WAS extremely competitive in the SC. He got to the Finals each time
>he played

In case you forgot, Detroit was supposed to win the SC and Detroit got
swept in 95.

>and helped end the drought in '97.

Vernon was simply a goalie that was good enough to keep you in the
game. IMO Detroit could have won with Osgood in the net. After all the
98 team wasn't as talented as the 97.

>The drought along with Detroit's
>legendary "goalie bashing" only made '97 all the more impressive.
>A lesser goalie would have crumbled under that pressure. Still the
>fans in Detroit seemed to discount Vernie's role, and within a few yrs,
>I even saw posts in this ng crediting Osgood with ending the drought.

Really? Would you please provide the proof.

>Oz DID win a Cup in '98, but only after the TEAM had learned to win
>with Vernie in the nets.

Really? What did Vernon teach them?

> I doubt they would have won in '97 with Oz in goal.
>A definite HoFer.

Considering the 98 team was less talented I doubt it.

>NewsGuyOne <C...@NewsGuyOneNetwork.com> writes:
>
>>Belfour is very underrated. And Brodie doesn't get as much respect as he should.
>>I think Mike Vernon was a very good goalie and extremely competitive. He loved
>>playing in big games with a guy like Roy across the ice.

Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall
pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend,
oppose any foe, to assure the survival and success of liberty."

John F. Kennedy

kjk

May 19, 2003, 7:14:12 PM5/19/03

<pen...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

> On 19 May 2003 15:45:55 GMT, geo...@gjhsun.cl.msu.edu (georgeh)
> wrote:
>
> >It always amazed me how little respect Vernie got --- esp in Detroit.
> >He WAS extremely competitive in the SC. He got to the Finals each time
> >he played
>
> In case you forgot, Detroit was supposed to win the SC and Detroit got
> swept in 95.

Are you saying that was more Vernon's work than Lemaire, Brodeur and the
Devils ?

Elz

May 19, 2003, 9:29:27 PM5/19/03

"HockeyGuy" <HeyAvs...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

> "NewsGuyOne" <C...@NewsGuyOneNetwork.com> wrote in message
>

> > Well, playing along with Brook's scenario, let's say the Avs did want
> > Hasek.
> >

> Why would they want him - he doesn't take swings as his wife,

No, just news reporters and rippers.

he supports
> and plays for his national Olympic team, he doesn't blame his teammates
when
> he plays poorly and he doesn't have the emotionally maturity of a 7 year
old
> kid.

You forgot that he fakes injuries when big games are on the line.

NewsGuyOne

May 20, 2003, 8:45:05 AM5/20/03
pen...@earthlink.net wrote:

> On 19 May 2003 15:45:55 GMT, geo...@gjhsun.cl.msu.edu (georgeh)
> wrote:
>
> >It always amazed me how little respect Vernie got --- esp in Detroit.
> >He WAS extremely competitive in the SC. He got to the Finals each time
> >he played
>
> In case you forgot, Detroit was supposed to win the SC and Detroit got
> swept in 95.

He made it to the finals twice in three years, winning once.
That's not a bad run. In hindsight, he should have played the next year after the
Jersey win.

> >and helped end the drought in '97.
>

> Vernon was simply a goalie that was good enough to keep you in the
> game. IMO Detroit could have won with Osgood in the net. After all the
> 98 team wasn't as talented as the 97.
>
> >The drought along with Detroit's
> >legendary "goalie bashing" only made '97 all the more impressive.
> >A lesser goalie would have crumbled under that pressure. Still the
> >fans in Detroit seemed to discount Vernie's role, and within a few yrs,
> >I even saw posts in this ng crediting Osgood with ending the drought.
>
> Really? Would you please provide the proof.

Why would he need proof for this? This isn't a huge debate. And this is hardly a huge
point.

> >Oz DID win a Cup in '98, but only after the TEAM had learned to win
> >with Vernie in the nets.
>
> Really? What did Vernon teach them?

Vernon did win the Conn Smythe.
Why do you belittle his performance?

> > I doubt they would have won in '97 with Oz in goal.
> >A definite HoFer.
>
> Considering the 98 team was less talented I doubt it.

It was a team that finally knew how to win. It was a team gelled by a terrible crash.

NewsGuyOne

May 20, 2003, 8:51:15 AM5/20/03
kjk wrote:

It was also the Wings lack of a powerforward (No Shanny ... Lapointe hadn't
emerged). Paul Coffey was terrible that series. Too much dead weight (Burr,
Errey). Too many guys that Scotty didn't like (Primeau, Ciccareli.)

Elzevir

May 20, 2003, 8:55:05 AM5/20/03
"Elz" <quack...@aol.com> wrote in message news:<wrfya.2408$Q%6.1...@newscontent-01.sprint.ca>...

Oops, I forgot that he likes getting plastered and then driving as
well. And cross checking people in the back fo the neck.

HockeyGuy

May 20, 2003, 10:14:21 AM5/20/03
Yes - saw that - someone pointed that out to me while taking a swipe at me.
Thanks...

"NewsGuyOne" <C...@NewsGuyOneNetwork.com> wrote in message

HockeyGuy

May 20, 2003, 10:16:08 AM5/20/03

"Elz" <quack...@aol.com> wrote in message

Right - Wah is the noble one - my mistake - this wah clown would slash his
kid in a father-son game

RoughRiders no20

May 20, 2003, 1:26:20 PM5/20/03
>> He is the sole reason the Montreal Canadiens have
>> won Stanley Cups post-1980.
>
>Lets not forget guys like Naslund, Smith, Chelios, Lemieux, Richer, Keane,
>Gilchrist, Robinson, Savard, etc.

Sure, they made contributions but those Montreal teams from 86-94 would never
have gotten past the 2nd round without Roy in net.

>> He is also the sole reason the Colorado Avalanche
>> have won any Stanley Cups.
>
>Yeah, Sakic & Forsberg & Hejduk &Drury & Ricci & Kamensky & Blake & Bourque
>... No
>contributions, whatsoever.

Again, it was nice to have all those players to put the puck in the net at the
other end, but it was Patrick Roy who made the Avs an elite team in '96 and who
stepped up to win them the Cup in '01. It was Roy and not his team's abundance
of scoring who stepped up to play incredible game 7's against Los Angeles (the
5-1 game 7 score is not indicative of how well Los Angeles was playing and how
many great saves Roy made to keep that game 1-1 entering the 3rd period) and
New Jersey en route to the 2001 championship. Had the Avs not had Roy they
would likely have fallen victim to Vancouver in the first round that year and
for sure the Kings in the 2nd.

Elzevir

May 20, 2003, 2:34:12 PM5/20/03
NewsGuyOne <C...@NewsGuyOneNetwork.com> wrote in message news:<3EC9890F...@NewsGuyOneNetwork.com>...

> during some Roller Hockey celebrity tournament in the Czech, things apparantly
> got out of hand and Hasek busted some guy's face with his stick.

Actually he was sitting on top of the guy and cross checking him
repeatedly in the back of the neck.

What a class act, if Claude Lemieux did this there'd be total outrage
in here.

NewsGuyOne

May 20, 2003, 6:47:35 PM5/20/03
RoughRiders no20 wrote:

> >> He is the sole reason the Montreal Canadiens have
> >> won Stanley Cups post-1980.
> >
> >Lets not forget guys like Naslund, Smith, Chelios, Lemieux, Richer, Keane,
> >Gilchrist, Robinson, Savard, etc.
> >

> Sure, they made contributions but those Montreal teams from 86-94 would never
> have gotten past the 2nd round without Roy in net.

Maybe. Maybe not.
If it was Hasek in his prime, I think they could have.

> >> He is also the sole reason the Colorado Avalanche
> >> have won any Stanley Cups.
> >
> >Yeah, Sakic & Forsberg & Hejduk &Drury & Ricci & Kamensky & Blake & Bourque
> >... No
> >contributions, whatsoever.
> >

> Again, it was nice to have all those players to put the puck in the net at the
> other end, but it was Patrick Roy who made the Avs an elite team in '96 and who
> stepped up to win them the Cup in '01. It was Roy and not his team's abundance
> of scoring who stepped up to play incredible game 7's against Los Angeles (the
> 5-1 game 7 score is not indicative of how well Los Angeles was playing and how
> many great saves Roy made to keep that game 1-1 entering the 3rd period) and
> New Jersey en route to the 2001 championship. Had the Avs not had Roy they
> would likely have fallen victim to Vancouver in the first round that year and
> for sure the Kings in the 2nd.

Look, I'm not denying that Roy is great. I said that based on his career, he is
probably the best goalie of his era.
I still think that Hasek's best four or 5 years is better than anything I'v ever
seen.

Elz

May 20, 2003, 8:34:51 PM5/20/03

"HockeyGuy" <HeyAvs...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

No that would be the DUI-minator trying to paralyze a guy by cross checking
him

NewsGuyOne

May 21, 2003, 8:53:35 AM5/21/03
Santeri Pienimaki wrote:

> head buried in sand, NewsGuyOne <C...@newsguyonenetwork.com> spat:
>

> : Vernon did win the Conn Smythe.
>
> ...which should have been won by Vlad.
>
> Sour grapes...

Actually, it was Lidstrom who shut down the LEGION OF DOOM.
That team was far too balanced to choose a skater.
Vernon was very good. He sort of won by default.
It was either gonna be Vernie (the goalie) or Yzerman (the captain)

pen...@earthlink.net

May 21, 2003, 3:21:55 PM5/21/03

I'm saying that if Vernon was as good as this guy implies I's think
Detroit would have won at least one game. IIRC New Jersey wasn't
exactly an offensive powerhouse yet the managed to score four goals in
game two and five goals in three and four.

dkp

pen...@earthlink.net

May 21, 2003, 3:36:40 PM5/21/03

Well it appears that he certainly faked your team out in game six and
seven and your country out in the Olympics before the last. Elz the
Pig will now oink something about the U.S. not winning.

See why Elz oinks the way he/she/it does.
http://www.history-of-rock.com/elz_tongue.jpg

pen...@earthlink.net

May 21, 2003, 3:59:27 PM5/21/03

Well we have someone implying that Vernon's performance was Herculean.
Something that few if any other goalies could have achieved.

>> >Oz DID win a Cup in '98, but only after the TEAM had learned to win
>> >with Vernie in the nets.
>>
>> Really? What did Vernon teach them?
>
>Vernon did win the Conn Smythe.
>Why do you belittle his performance?

I'm belittling his performance because IMO it wasn't a superhuman
performance that the original poster implied? Detroit pretty well
coasted against Philadelphia. Against Colorado there were two blowouts
one for each time. Only two of the games were decided by one goal and
again one for each side.

>> > I doubt they would have won in '97 with Oz in goal.
>> >A definite HoFer.
>>
>> Considering the 98 team was less talented I doubt it.
>
>It was a team that finally knew how to win. It was a team gelled by a terrible crash.

Any other cliches you'd like to throw in?

dkp

pen...@earthlink.net

May 21, 2003, 4:02:02 PM5/21/03

Like Hejdrunk er Hedjuk?

NewsGuyOne

May 21, 2003, 10:22:21 PM5/21/03
pen...@earthlink.net wrote:

> >It was a team that finally knew how to win. It was a team gelled by a terrible crash.
>
> Any other cliches you'd like to throw in?

None that are as true as the ones above.

Elzevir

May 22, 2003, 8:36:53 AM5/22/03
pen...@earthlink.net wrote in message news:<90nncvgmaosg1fgma...@4ax.com>...

> On 20 May 2003 05:55:05 -0700, media...@hotmail.com (Elzevir) wrote:
>
> >"Elz" <quack...@aol.com> wrote in message news:<wrfya.2408$Q%6.1...@newscontent-01.sprint.ca>...
> >> "HockeyGuy" <HeyAvs...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

> >> No, just news reporters and rippers.
> >>

> >> he supports
> when
> old
> >>
> >> You forgot that he fakes injuries when big games are on the line.
> >
> >Oops, I forgot that he likes getting plastered and then driving as
> >well.
>
> Like Hejdrunk er Hedjuk?
>
> dkp

Now if we can just get Milan to attempt to paralyze a roller hockey
player the comparison will be complete.

Elzevir

May 22, 2003, 8:48:15 AM5/22/03
pen...@earthlink.net wrote in message news:<9okncvsli9edlj6sl...@4ax.com>...

> On Mon, 19 May 2003 21:29:27 -0400, "Elz" <quack...@aol.com> wrote:
>

> >"HockeyGuy" <HeyAvs...@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> >>
> >> "NewsGuyOne" <C...@NewsGuyOneNetwork.com> wrote in message

> >> Why would they want him - he doesn't take swings as his wife,
> >
> >No, just news reporters and rippers.
> >

> > he supports
> >> and plays for his national Olympic team, he doesn't blame his teammates
> when
> >> he plays poorly and he doesn't have the emotionally maturity of a 7 year
> old
> >> kid.
> >
> >You forgot that he fakes injuries when big games are on the line.
>
> Well it appears that he certainly faked your team out in game six and
> seven and your country out in the Olympics before the last.

Yeah, that made a lot of sense, do you even know the story of his
injury faking in Buffalo? Did you even know he played in Buffalo? Did
you even know who he was before he came to Detoilet?

Elz the
> Pig will now oink something about the U.S. not winning.

That won't be necessary, when it comes to things hockey, not winning
and the US go hand in hand. Kind of like, shitty websites and the
history of rock, welfare and your mother, the Sahara desert and your
hairline and last but not least, Iraq and NO WEAPONS OF MASS
DESTRUCTION.

kjk

May 22, 2003, 1:38:14 PM5/22/03

> On Mon, 19 May 2003 15:14:12 -0800, "kjk" <kd...@blahblah.net> wrote:
>

> ><pen...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

> >> In case you forgot, Detroit was supposed to win the SC and Detroit got
> >> swept in 95.
> >
> >Are you saying that was more Vernon's work than Lemaire, Brodeur and the
> >Devils ?
>
> I'm saying that if Vernon was as good as this guy implies I's think
> Detroit would have won at least one game. IIRC New Jersey wasn't
> exactly an offensive powerhouse yet the managed to score four goals in
> game two and five goals in three and four.

And Anaheim wasn't that much of an offensive powerhouse either.

pen...@earthlink.net

May 22, 2003, 6:58:59 PM5/22/03
On 22 May 2003 05:48:15 -0700, media...@hotmail.com (Elzevir) wrote:

>pen...@earthlink.net wrote in message news:<9okncvsli9edlj6sl...@4ax.com>...
>> On Mon, 19 May 2003 21:29:27 -0400, "Elz" <quack...@aol.com> wrote:
>>

>> >"HockeyGuy" <HeyAvs...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

>> >No, just news reporters and rippers.
>> >

>> > he supports
>> when
>> old
>> >
>> >You forgot that he fakes injuries when big games are on the line.
>>
>> Well it appears that he certainly faked your team out in game six and
>> seven and your country out in the Olympics before the last.
>
>Yeah, that made a lot of sense, do you even know the story of his
>injury faking in Buffalo? Did you even know he played in Buffalo? Did
>you even know who he was before he came to Detoilet?

Well it sure seems he faked your team out in game six and seven and
your country out in the Olympics before last.

> Elz the
>> Pig will now oink something about the U.S. not winning.
>
>That won't be necessary, when it comes to things hockey, not winning
>and the US go hand in hand. Kind of like, shitty websites and the
>history of rock, welfare and your mother, the Sahara desert and your
>hairline and last but not least, Iraq and NO WEAPONS OF MASS
>DESTRUCTION.

I think the group might enjoy this latest bit of stupidity from you in
a post to soc.culture.canada.

"No, he's actually a reverse Neo-Nazi. Instead prefering (sic)to focus
on blacks, muslims and any nationality that does kneel before the
United Nazi States of America. Israel is the biggest puppet the UNSA
has so he has to defend them no matter what."

Well, so much for the pig's assertion that he/she/it only hates
individuals, but not the country. You've been outted again PIG!!!!!!!

You are such a predictable WILD little pig.
http://www.history-of-rock.com/elz_tongue.jpg

Has the Government quarantined your sty so as to stop your infecting
Canadian cattle from MAD PIG DISEASE. ELZ you are such a WILD
THING!!!
OINK!!!!! OINK!!!!

NewsGuyOne

May 22, 2003, 7:20:16 PM5/22/03
pen...@earthlink.net wrote:

Peneny. Are you a stocker?

pen...@earthlink.net

May 23, 2003, 6:42:58 AM5/23/03

What's a stocker?

NewsGuyOne

May 23, 2003, 12:36:57 PM5/23/03
pen...@earthlink.net wrote:

A guy who puts stocks on store shelves.
Are you an idiot?

(Whew. Great save on my part. I could have looked like an idiot.)

nJb

May 23, 2003, 2:19:07 PM5/23/03

You just won't admit that you spelt "stawker" wrong.
--
Jack

pen...@earthlink.net

May 23, 2003, 2:25:52 PM5/23/03
On Fri, 23 May 2003 16:36:57 GMT, NewsGuyOne
<C...@NewsGuyOneNetwork.com> wrote:

It could have been Canadian slang.
No I just don't happen to spend my time around stockers. Now, so what
if I was a stocker and does't have to do with your fellow Canadian
being a loony?

dkp

>(Whew. Great save on my part. I could have looked like an idiot.)

Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall

pen...@earthlink.net

May 23, 2003, 2:34:37 PM5/23/03

No offense, but I think you both meant stalker ;>) Anyways that makes
sense since the cub reporter screws up words on a semi-regular basis.
Now that you mention it ELZ the PIG is the stalker. I've been in
soc.culture.canda and alt.current-events.usa for several years. It's
only recently that ELZ the PIG has waddled in with his/her/its
stupidity and name calling. Not a single time has anyone in either
group replied to the PIG.

nJb

May 23, 2003, 4:23:27 PM5/23/03
pen...@earthlink.net wrote:

> No offense, but I think you both meant stalker ;>) Anyways that makes
> sense since the cub reporter screws up words on a semi-regular basis.
> Now that you mention it ELZ the PIG is the stalker. I've been in
> soc.culture.canda and alt.current-events.usa for several years. It's
> only recently that ELZ the PIG has waddled in with his/her/its
> stupidity and name calling. Not a single time has anyone in either
> group replied to the PIG.
>
> dkp

Bophus meant stalker? Stalker?? One who ties tomatoes to stakes? That
would be a steaker. No, a steaker is the guy on the butcher line that
cuts steaks. Stalker. One who trims the leaves and root from the celery
stalk. I think I have it clear now.

So you are saying newsguyone is Canadian? I guess I need a program to
figure out who everybody is.
--
Jack

pen...@earthlink.net

May 23, 2003, 4:25:00 PM5/23/03

Bingo!!!!!!

>I guess I need a program to
>figure out who everybody is.

No, you just need more time in the group.

nJb

May 23, 2003, 4:39:10 PM5/23/03
pen...@earthlink.net wrote:

> On Fri, 23 May 2003 14:23:27 -0600, nJb <bobo...@xmission.com> wrote:
>
> >pen...@earthlink.net wrote:
> >>

> >> No offense, but I think you both meant stalker ;>) Anyways that makes
> >> sense since the cub reporter screws up words on a semi-regular basis.
> >> Now that you mention it ELZ the PIG is the stalker. I've been in
> >> soc.culture.canda and alt.current-events.usa for several years. It's
> >> only recently that ELZ the PIG has waddled in with his/her/its
> >> stupidity and name calling. Not a single time has anyone in either
> >> group replied to the PIG.
> >>
> >> dkp
> >>

> >Bophus meant stalker? Stalker?? One who ties tomatoes to stakes? That
> >would be a steaker. No, a steaker is the guy on the butcher line that
> >cuts steaks. Stalker. One who trims the leaves and root from the celery
> >stalk. I think I have it clear now.
> >
> >So you are saying newsguyone is Canadian?
>
> Bingo!!!!!!
>
> >I guess I need a program to
> >figure out who everybody is.
>
> No, you just need more time in the group.
>
> dkp

I'll practice all summer. I'm all messed up, I had newsguyone just
outside of Flint somewhere.

Jack

NewsGuyOne

May 23, 2003, 6:33:13 PM5/23/03
nJb wrote:

Sheesh. Didn't you read the bios and scouting reports? Sheer laziness.

NewsGuyOne

May 23, 2003, 6:34:24 PM5/23/03
nJb wrote:

Flint?!?!
Them's fighting words.

> Jack

M. Zaiem Beg

May 23, 2003, 8:07:01 PM5/23/03
On Fri, 23 May 2003, nJb wrote:

->So you are saying newsguyone is Canadian? I guess I need a program to
->figure out who everybody is.

Sure. Elz, Newsguyone (also known as Tran) and broonzy are Canadian. Doug
Norris has duel citizenship IIRC. Olof and avenue are Swedish, Santeri is
Finnish. kjk lives in Alaska, but is Finnish/Irish American (fourth
generation, but he's spent a fair bit of time in Scandanavia IIRC). I'm
second generation Pakistani, and Erin is third generation Irish/Lebanese.

Got all that? :-)

--
M. Zaiem Beg zb...@iglou.com
The oh so very proud sponsor of the Pete Rose page at
baseball-reference.com

edl

May 24, 2003, 7:42:35 AM5/24/03

> On Fri, 23 May 2003, nJb wrote:

> Erin is third generation Irish/Lebanese.

Holy crap. Family reunions must be freaking intense. Either bar fights or car
bombs.

E.

nJb

May 25, 2003, 6:47:43 PM5/25/03

I meant out in the country. Nice old farm house with a driveway so long
you can see company coming for a week.
--
Jack

nJb

May 25, 2003, 6:58:36 PM5/25/03
"M. Zaiem Beg" wrote:

> On Fri, 23 May 2003, nJb wrote:
>
> ->So you are saying newsguyone is Canadian? I guess I need a program to
> ->figure out who everybody is.
>
> Sure. Elz, Newsguyone (also known as Tran) and broonzy are Canadian. Doug
> Norris has duel citizenship IIRC. Olof and avenue are Swedish, Santeri is
> Finnish. kjk lives in Alaska, but is Finnish/Irish American (fourth
> generation, but he's spent a fair bit of time in Scandanavia IIRC). I'm
> second generation Pakistani, and Erin is third generation Irish/Lebanese.
>
> Got all that? :-)

Shouldn't be too hard to remember. Still don't know who it was that made
reference to living in the Flint area. To complicate matters more I'm a
US citizen of Irish/French Canadian ancestry living as a Gentile behind
the Zion Curtain. In Utah you're either a gentile or a Mormon.

Anybody out there have dual US/Canadian citizenship? How does that work,
and can I do it?

--
Jack

Stephen Gallagher

May 25, 2003, 8:49:43 PM5/25/03
nJb <bobo...@xmission.com> wrote in message news:<3ED14A9C...@xmission.com>...

There is an excellent website on this topic written by a dual
US/Canadian citizen at http://www.richw.org/dualcit/

Stephen Gallagher

nJb

May 25, 2003, 9:20:59 PM5/25/03
Stephen Gallagher wrote:

> There is an excellent website on this topic written by a dual
> US/Canadian citizen at http://www.richw.org/dualcit/
>
> Stephen Gallagher

Thank you.
--
Jack

Doug Norris

May 26, 2003, 2:24:12 AM5/26/03
nJb <bobo...@xmission.com> writes:

>Anybody out there have dual US/Canadian citizenship? How does that work,
>and can I do it?

Gotta be born that way. You might be able to marry into it, but I'm
not sure.

Doug

NewsGuyOne

May 26, 2003, 9:16:08 AM5/26/03
nJb wrote:

Ann Arbor. In on a 100 by 175 lot.
I don;t understand country life at all.
I started working for a paper up in western Oakland county and at a town meeting,
someone said they were worried about contaiminants in a backyard water well.
I seriously thought of those old wells with the pail.

NewsGuyOne

May 26, 2003, 9:19:44 AM5/26/03
nJb wrote:

I'm going to start looking into it.
I'm pretty sure that you'd need to live in the country to get your
citizenship.
I'm a Canadian with permanent residency status in the US.
I'm not sure if I'll continue to live over here, but if I do, I'll definitely
need to get voting rights. Can't stand being taxed with out representation, ya
know.

> --
> Jack

Elzevir

May 26, 2003, 9:44:03 AM5/26/03
pen...@earthlink.net wrote in message news:<mskqcvo60ndtloa1h...@4ax.com>...

Good answer Peneny, stick to it, its all you have to go with your Big
Bopper 8 Track collection.

> > Elz the
> >> Pig will now oink something about the U.S. not winning.
> >
> >That won't be necessary, when it comes to things hockey, not winning
> >and the US go hand in hand. Kind of like, shitty websites and the
> >history of rock, welfare and your mother, the Sahara desert and your
> >hairline and last but not least, Iraq and NO WEAPONS OF MASS
> >DESTRUCTION.
>
> I think the group might enjoy this latest bit of stupidity from you in
> a post to soc.culture.canada.
>
> "No, he's actually a reverse Neo-Nazi. Instead prefering (sic)to focus
> on blacks, muslims and any nationality that does kneel before the
> United Nazi States of America. Israel is the biggest puppet the UNSA
> has so he has to defend them no matter what."

Let's see the rest of the post assclown....

"The truth about Peneny is that he's a bald, fat assed 50 year old
that
drives a 1968 Pontiac convertible while listening to the music of the
Big Bopper. He's a dinosaur who for some inexplicable reason, was
unavailable for service when his country needed him Vietnam. He makes
up for his guilt over chickening out by being a staunch USNA
xenophobe."

"Most bigots are cowards and this fat sack of shit named Peneny is no
exception."

> Well, so much for the pig's assertion that he/she/it only hates
> individuals, but not the country. You've been outted again PIG!!!!!!!

You mean like you with this post????

"No it is part of Israel since it was lost in a war of Arab
aggression.
IIRC part of modern day Poland was German land and I don't see anyone
bellyaching that it should be returned to Germany, but it should."

Stephen Gallagher

May 26, 2003, 10:29:01 AM5/26/03
> >Anybody out there have dual US/Canadian citizenship? How does that work,
> >and can I do it?
>
> Gotta be born that way.

No, actually you don't have to be born that way.
Being born with both citizenships is one way to
acquire dual US/Canadian citizenship. But you
can also acquire it by naturalization.

Note, at this point in the thread someone usually either
drops in a message saying that when a person naturalizes
in the US they must renounce all other citizenships, or
that if a US citizen naturalizes in another country he
loses his US citizenship.

Let me first address the issue of a Canadian who naturalizes
in the US. It's true that a person who becomes a US
citizen by naturalization must take the US naturalization
oath, which contains a statement of renunciation. However,
many countries, including Canada, do not view this renunciation
as having any effect under their nationality law. Canada
does not view a statement of renunciation made before
non-Canadian officials as causing loss of Canadian
citizenship. What this means is that a Canadian who
naturalizes in the US ends up with both citizenships.

The US State Department has determined that if a naturalized
citizen's original country refuses to let go, then they are
free to continue to deal with that country as one of their
citizens. They must, of course, deal with the US, as a
US citizen.

A US citizen who naturalizes in Canada (or any other
country) will only lose their US citizenship if the
acquisition of the other citizenship was voluntary
and done with the intent to relinquish US citizenship.
The State Department's administrative standard is that
a US citizen who naturalizes abroad does so with the
intent to keep US citizenship, and unless his statements
and actions show an intent to relinquish US citizenship
then loss of US citizenship will not occur. Note that
I have acquired Canadian citizenship in this manner so
I know it to be true.

There is a very good website at:
http://www.richw.org/dualcit/ which was written by a
dual US/Canadian citizen who also naturalized in
Canada.

> You might be able to marry into it, but I'm
> not sure.

There really isn't a way to acquire it in this manner.
A Canadian who marries a US citizen or a US citizen
who marries a Canadian can pretty easily get permission
to immigrate to the spouse's country, and eventually
apply for naturalization, but Canada nor the US actually
confer citizenship based on marriage alone.

Stephen Gallagher

pen...@earthlink.net

May 26, 2003, 11:06:09 AM5/26/03
On 26 May 2003 06:44:03 -0700, media...@hotmail.com (Elzevir the pig
oinked

<Snipped Elz the Pig's squealing oinks>

Your reading comprehension skills leave much to be desired PIG. When
is the Government going to destroy you to prevent MAD PIG Disease?
Your such a WILD fat PIG!!!!!!! Hope your having a WILD WEEKEND
PIG!!!!!!

OINK!!!! OINK!!!!!

nJb

May 26, 2003, 11:40:19 AM5/26/03
NewsGuyOne wrote:

> Ann Arbor. In on a 100 by 175 lot.
> I don;t understand country life at all.
> I started working for a paper up in western Oakland county and at a town meeting,
> someone said they were worried about contaiminants in a backyard water well.
> I seriously thought of those old wells with the pail.

I would prefer Ann Arbor to Flint. They don't use the pails much
anymore, they've got hand pumps that you prime and it brings the water
up for you. Not sure it's any easier but less people fall in.

My wife is from Milford. I think that's western OC.
--
Jack

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/xmissionbobo/

nJb

May 26, 2003, 11:45:16 AM5/26/03
NewsGuyOne wrote:
> I'm going to start looking into it.
> I'm pretty sure that you'd need to live in the country to get your
> citizenship.
> I'm a Canadian with permanent residency status in the US.
> I'm not sure if I'll continue to live over here, but if I do, I'll definitely
> need to get voting rights. Can't stand being taxed with out representation, ya
> know.

Voting does tend to give the illusion of being represented. To quote a
lady whose name escapes me right now, "Its too late to work within the
system but too early to shoot the bastards."
--
Jack

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/xmissionbobo/

nJb

May 26, 2003, 11:50:19 AM5/26/03

The link provided by Stephen Gallagher is pretty interesting. Cleared up
some "old" thinking.
--
Jack

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/xmissionbobo/

Jim

May 26, 2003, 3:23:37 PM5/26/03
nJb <bobo...@xmission.com> wrote:

> Voting does tend to give the illusion of being represented. To quote a
> lady whose name escapes me right now, "Its too late to work within the
> system but too early to shoot the bastards."

Claire Wolfe, "100 Things to Do 'Til the Revolution". Great book.

Jim
--
"To sail beyond the sunset, and the baths
Of all the western stars, until I die."

- Alfred, Lord Tennyson, "Ulysses"

nJb

May 26, 2003, 4:23:53 PM5/26/03

I enjoyed it. Time to dig it out and give it another read.
--
Jack

Elzevir

May 27, 2003, 8:18:55 AM5/27/03
pen...@earthlink.net wrote in message news:<k5b4dvs55kmt8fcod...@4ax.com>...

> On 26 May 2003 06:44:03 -0700, media...@hotmail.com (Elzevir the pig
> oinked
>
> <Snipped Elz the Pig's squealing oinks>
>
> Your reading comprehension skills leave much to be desired PIG.

Get back to me when you stop making fictitious posts under other
people's names.

When
> is the Government going to destroy you to prevent MAD PIG Disease?

As soon as I get off your old lady.

> Your such a WILD fat PIG!!!!!!! Hope your having a WILD WEEKEND
> PIG!!!!!!

We don't celebrate UNSA holidays up here dirtball, go back to watching
Saving Private Lynch and the rest of your "war" propaganda.

pen...@earthlink.net

May 27, 2003, 8:36:52 AM5/27/03
On 27 May 2003 05:18:55 -0700, media...@hotmail.com (Elzevir the Pig
oinked)

>pen...@earthlink.net wrote in message news:<k5b4dvs55kmt8fcod...@4ax.com>...
>> On 26 May 2003 06:44:03 -0700, media...@hotmail.com (Elzevir the pig

>> oinked)

>> <Snipped Elz the Pig's squealing oinks>
>>
>> Your reading comprehension skills leave much to be desired PIG.
>
>Get back to me when you stop making fictitious posts under other
>people's names.

http://www.history-of-rock.com/elz_tongue.jpg

> When
>> is the Government going to destroy you to prevent MAD PIG Disease?
>
>As soon as I get off your old lady.

Hey Pig I hear the RCMP are coming to your sty to chopped you up for
dog food. You don't have a BEEF with that do you pig?

>> Your such a WILD fat PIG!!!!!!! Hope your having a WILD WEEKEND
>> PIG!!!!!!
>
>We don't celebrate UNSA holidays up here dirtball, go back to watching
>Saving Private Lynch and the rest of your "war" propaganda.

Well Pig I'm going to do what everyone else does including the
Canadians at soc.culture. canada do and ignore you. Now you can go
back to your sty and romp in your shit.

ELZ you are such a WILD PIG with a curly tail.
http://www.history-of-rock.com/elz_tongue.jpg

Hope you have a WILD week.

OINK!!!!!! OINK!!!!!!!!

NewsGuyOne

May 27, 2003, 8:49:19 AM5/27/03
nJb wrote:

I worked at the Milford Times for just over three years ... Just left in January. I
probably met a lot of people she knows.
Great little town with a couple great restaurants.
It's really hoakey, but that town throws a parade at the drop of a hat, tieing up the
30,000 cars a day that drive up Milford Road to get from 96 to 59. It was one of the
best three years of my life.

NewsGuyOne

May 27, 2003, 8:50:41 AM5/27/03
nJb wrote:

Ah, but even local school board bonds. Man, I got no say. (Unless I'm working at
the local newspaper ...)

Elzevir

May 27, 2003, 2:07:58 PM5/27/03
pen...@earthlink.net wrote in message news:<6jm6dvcf0lfic05lv...@4ax.com>...

> On 27 May 2003 05:18:55 -0700, media...@hotmail.com (Elzevir the Pig
> oinked)
>
> >pen...@earthlink.net wrote in message news:<k5b4dvs55kmt8fcod...@4ax.com>...
> >> On 26 May 2003 06:44:03 -0700, media...@hotmail.com (Elzevir the pig
> >> oinked)
> >>
> >> <Snipped Elz the Pig's squealing oinks>
> >>
> >> Your reading comprehension skills leave much to be desired PIG.
> >
> >Get back to me when you stop making fictitious posts under other
> >people's names.
>
> http://www.history-of-rock.com/mejerkingoff.jpg

Wow, your lust for me is growing.

> > When
> >> is the Government going to destroy you to prevent MAD PIG Disease?
> >
> >As soon as I get off your old lady.
>
> Hey Pig I hear the RCMP are coming to your sty to chopped you up for
> dog food. You don't have a BEEF with that do you pig?

I'll tell them to send you 9-11 cans along with a boxcutter so you can
open the packaging.

> >> Your such a WILD fat PIG!!!!!!! Hope your having a WILD WEEKEND
> >> PIG!!!!!!
> >
> >We don't celebrate UNSA holidays up here dirtball, go back to watching
> >Saving Private Lynch and the rest of your "war" propaganda.
>
> Well Pig I'm going to do what everyone else does including the
> Canadians at soc.culture. canada do and ignore you. Now you can go
> back to your sty and romp in your shit.

Better to be ignored and respected than to be infamous for racial
slurs
and stupidity such as yourself. Your mere presence in there just
serves
to prove to the world that the UNSA is supported by ignorant fools.

> ELZ you are such a WILD PIG with a curly tail.

> http://www.history-of-rock.com/mefuckingmyparrot.jpg

I see you've decided to procreate with a species with similar
genitalia, too bad you couldn't find on of similar intelligence as
well but even your micro dick is incompatible with an ameoba.

> Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall
> pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend,

> oppose any foe, to assure the peneny family never procreates."
>
> John F. Kennedy

Thanks John.

nJb

May 28, 2003, 11:30:21 AM5/28/03
NewsGuyOne wrote:

> I worked at the Milford Times for just over three years ... Just left in January. I
> probably met a lot of people she knows.
> Great little town with a couple great restaurants.
> It's really hoakey, but that town throws a parade at the drop of a hat, tieing up the
> 30,000 cars a day that drive up Milford Road to get from 96 to 59. It was one of the
> best three years of my life.

Milford is a nice town but it seems to have outgrown itself in the last
25 years or so. I guess that happens everywhere but you really notice it
when you've been gone a few years.

Jack