Re: Ping - Alex de Joode m2n anomaly

Anonymous

May 22, 2014, 1:06:21 AM5/22/14
>Is this only happening @dizum or also @mixmin ?

Both are broken, 'Newsgroups' and 'References' are wrapping (see
header) on both gateways.

It is not a word wrap issue with QSL. mail2news@bigappleremailer
must be using different m2n software because it's headers are
properly formed

Message has been deleted

Anonymous

May 22, 2014, 7:19:02 AM5/22/14
> In article <ee5b45b8e1586f6c...@foto.nl1.torservers.net>
> I'm running the Windows sofware I wrote. The other guys are running on *nix.

OH! So that's the problem. No wonder! :)

Anonymous

May 22, 2014, 7:19:51 PM5/22/14
>Is this only happening @dizum or also @mixmin ?

Both are broken, 'Newsgroups' and 'References' are wrapping (see
header) on both gateways.

It is not a word wrap issue with QSL. mail2news@bigappleremailer
must be using different m2n software because it's headers are
properly formed.

Anonymous Remailer (austria)

May 22, 2014, 9:31:58 PM5/22/14

In article <c1530c8a784de7da...@hoi-polloi.org>
I always thought that whitespace or a tab at the begining of a line
meant that the line was a continuation of the previous line. Your
post's header is full of such lines besides Newsgroups and References.

Shouldn't such wrapped lines be valid in a Newsgroup header?

Nomen Nescio

May 23, 2014, 2:07:18 AM5/23/14
In article <0N5Y005N...@mta8.srv.hcvlny.cv.net>
> Anonymous <anon...@foto.nl1.torservers.net> wrote:
> >
> > >Is this only happening @dizum or also @mixmin ?
> >
> > Both are broken, 'Newsgroups' and 'References' are wrapping (see
> > header) on both gateways.
> >
> > It is not a word wrap issue with QSL. mail2news@bigappleremailer
> > must be using different m2n software because it's headers are
> > properly formed
>
> I'm running the Windows sofware I wrote. The other guys are running on *nix.

That explains it. The neck-bearded geeks screwed up again.