The Avalanche

Message has been deleted

edl

Dec 2, 2003, 6:25:28 PM12/2/03

"R R" <newno...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:Ef8zb.5891$yd.10...@news20.bellglobal.com...

> I foresee a record set for most number
> of wins in a season.

Yeah. The Avs would only have to win 49 of their next 58.

Easy.

E.

Cynicor

Dec 2, 2003, 6:25:57 PM12/2/03

"R R" <newno...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Cheers,
>
> Remo Rosati, author

Hey! Your book still sucks.

Mario R

Dec 2, 2003, 6:30:28 PM12/2/03

R R <newno...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I believe this would have to be the greatest dynasty ever established on
> one
> team. This was really an unfortunate time to lose Patrick Roy, because
with
> him, Colorado fans would get to see an All - Star game every time they
step
> on the ice. A lot is being made of the absence of Roy, and with good
> reason,
> but with this team's explosive offence, I don't think anyone is going to
be
> able to compete with them this year. I foresee a record set for most

number
> of wins in a season.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Remo Rosati, author
> DIVINE INTERVENTION
> http://www.geocities.com/newnovelann
> Available at over 50,000 bookstores & online
>
> I foresee that you are wrong. Do you even know the record? Colorado's
present pace gives them 47 wins, good enough to be in the top 100, nice try,

Augustus

Dec 2, 2003, 7:07:16 PM12/2/03

"Mario R" <mar...@shawnospam.ca> wrote in message

Incase anybody was wondering...

Most Wins:
62 Held by Detroit Red Wings, 1995-96 season, 82 game season

And as well... Most Points (just incase anybody is curious about that as
well)
132 Held by Montreal Canadiens, 1976-77 season, 80 game season (60-8-12
record)

nJb

Dec 2, 2003, 8:58:20 PM12/2/03
R R wrote:

> I believe this would have to be the greatest dynasty ever established on
> one
> team. This was really an unfortunate time to lose Patrick Roy, because with
> him, Colorado fans would get to see an All - Star game every time they step
> on the ice. A lot is being made of the absence of Roy, and with good
> reason,
> but with this team's explosive offence, I don't think anyone is going to be
> able to compete with them this year. I foresee a record set for most number
> of wins in a season.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Remo Rosati, author

Printed too many copies of that book, eh?

--
Jack

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/xmissionbobo/

nJb

Dec 2, 2003, 9:00:27 PM12/2/03

The only game I've ever seen at the Joe.

--
Jack

Devils944S2

Dec 2, 2003, 10:46:59 PM12/2/03
Found this interesting Avs site...
http://www.divealanche.com/index.html

Enjoy.

YourNameFirst

Dec 2, 2003, 11:20:02 PM12/2/03
R R wrote:

> I believe this would have to be the greatest dynasty ever established on
> one
> team. This was really an unfortunate time to lose Patrick Roy, because with
> him, Colorado fans would get to see an All - Star game every time they step
> on the ice. A lot is being made of the absence of Roy, and with good
> reason,
> but with this team's explosive offence, I don't think anyone is going to be
> able to compete with them this year. I foresee a record set for most number
> of wins in a season.

If yer gonna troll, troll. If yer gonna spam, spam. If yer gonna just eat
excrement and expire, well...OK too.

M. Zaiem Beg

Dec 3, 2003, 12:12:21 AM12/3/03
On Tue, 2 Dec 2003, nJb wrote:

->R R wrote:
->>
->> I believe this would have to be the greatest dynasty ever established on
->> one
->> team. This was really an unfortunate time to lose Patrick Roy, because with
->> him, Colorado fans would get to see an All - Star game every time they step
->> on the ice. A lot is being made of the absence of Roy, and with good
->> reason,
->> but with this team's explosive offence, I don't think anyone is going to be
->> able to compete with them this year. I foresee a record set for most number
->> of wins in a season.
->>
->> Cheers,
->>
->> Remo Rosati, author
->>
->
->Printed too many copies of that book, eh?

Come on, Jack. Look at these fabulous reviews the book is getting.

From Amazon:

"My impression is that Mr. Rosati not only cannot write, but probably
cannot read either. Don't waste your time or shelf space on this turkey."

Actually, that's the only review I can find. Apparently nobody wants to
read the book, so nobody's reviewing it.

--
M. Zaiem Beg zb...@iglou.com
The oh so very proud sponsor of the Pete Rose page at

Elz

Dec 3, 2003, 10:48:52 AM12/3/03

"R R" <newno...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

I don't think anyone is going to be

> able to compete with them this year. I foresee a record set for most
number

> of wins in a season.

A record that is utterly useless if you crash and burn in the post season
like the current record holder did.

Shaggy

Dec 3, 2003, 12:36:04 PM12/3/03
And being a bruins fan in Detroit, it was a sweet sweet thing to watch
happen to their
precious post-season.

Good times in hockeytown.

--
Shaggy
"Elz" <E...@mercury.com> wrote in message

nJb

Dec 3, 2003, 2:28:35 PM12/3/03
Shaggy wrote:

> And being a bruins fan in Detroit, it was a sweet sweet thing to watch
> happen to their
> precious post-season.
>
> Good times in hockeytown.

A Bruins fan doesn't have too many sweet, sweet things to watch no
matter where they live.
--
Jack

YourNameFirst

Dec 3, 2003, 3:18:26 PM12/3/03
nJb wrote:

Eh...they got to watch Borque win a Cup and have his jersey retired for no
particular reason in Colorado...

Paul

Dec 3, 2003, 5:40:40 PM12/3/03
YourNameFirst wrote:

> nJb wrote:
>
> > Shaggy wrote:
> > >
> > > And being a bruins fan in Detroit, it was a sweet sweet thing to watch
> > > happen to their
> > > precious post-season.
> > >
> > > Good times in hockeytown.
> > >

> > A Bruins fan doesn't have too many sweet, sweet things to watch no
> > matter where they live.
>
> Eh...they got to watch Borque win a Cup and have his jersey retired for no
> particular reason in Colorado...

that it pissed off Detroit fans is reason enough in
and of itself.

Paul

YourNameFirst

Dec 3, 2003, 5:50:44 PM12/3/03
Paul wrote:

Colorado winning may have pissed off Detroit fans, but the Borque debacle
amused them. Well, me at least.

Craig

Dec 3, 2003, 8:24:23 PM12/3/03

"Devils944S2" <Stanley...@hatrick.com> wrote in message

> Found this interesting Avs site...
> http://www.divealanche.com/index.html
>

> Enjoy.

That sight is beyond brillant.

Craig

Dec 3, 2003, 8:25:29 PM12/3/03
Was under the impression that dynasty means more than one year.

"R R" <newno...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> I believe this would have to be the greatest dynasty ever established on

> one

> team. This was really an unfortunate time to lose Patrick Roy, because
with

> him, Colorado fans would get to see an All - Star game every time they
step

> on the ice. A lot is being made of the absence of Roy, and with good

> reason,
> but with this team's explosive offence, I don't think anyone is going to

be
> able to compete with them this year. I foresee a record set for most
number
> of wins in a season.

Elz

Dec 4, 2003, 1:10:18 PM12/4/03

"YourNameFirst" <DropT...@center.com> wrote in message

> Paul wrote:
>
> > YourNameFirst wrote:

> > > Eh...they got to watch Borque win a Cup and have his jersey retired
for no
> > > particular reason in Colorado...
> >
> > that it pissed off Detroit fans is reason enough in
> > and of itself.
> >

> Colorado winning may have pissed off Detroit fans, but the Borque debacle
> amused them. Well, me at least.

In the same way the DUI-minator/Cu-Choke debacle makes us snicker.