Steve Ott - Runs and Hides

Hammer

Nov 2, 2008, 4:30:34 PM11/2/08
Just wondering what his record is for running away from altercations?
Last night it looked like the coward had the hat-trick...

Major Disaster

Nov 3, 2008, 1:26:49 PM11/3/08
On Nov 2, 4:30 pm, Hammer <derekl...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Just wondering what his record is for running away from altercations?
> Last night it looked like the coward had the hat-trick...

+1

Pretty amazing - especially his brass ones in coming back to the end
of the tunnel to watch the results of his cowardice. After he had
taken a shower, natch...

To be fair, the feed I saw "featured" the Boston commentators. All
I'll say is, I guess the regular guys were out sick, and they
recruited some high school punks to fill in.

I think the Nashville guys are better than the Boston commentators.
Yikes...