recommend u all a good hockey web

jamily

Jul 2, 2009, 8:34:39 AM7/2/09
www.cncommerce.net

1)We keep large stock of NHL,NFL,MLB,NBA and Soccer Jerseys.
2)All names and numbers are sewn on jerseys,Professional embroidery,
100% Polyester , raw material ,160 gsm.
3)All jerseys we offer are new with orginal tags ,authentic cards .
4)All jerseys have complete size 48(M),50(L),52(XL),54(XXL).
5)Fast and safe delivery,we ship our items by air take about 5-7
days .
6)Our products are the leading of all profession.We update our
products everyday.
7)We have online stock list to help customers find our stock easily.
7)We supply favorable products and superior service.
8)Our website have all products'details drawing and new stock list.
9)Customized logo printing are welcome .
10)Payment methods:Paypal,T/T,Western Union,Moneygram.
Sample orders and mix orders are accept .
Wlecome to send your inquiry to us ,we would answer you asap !
Our email is :cncom...@hotmail.com