funny ad juxtaposition

1 view

David Dalton

Jun 1, 2022, 10:06:29 PM6/1/22
I had to laugh out loud tonight when I noted that on the CBC
broadcast of TBL vs NYR along with the ads for gambling
sites there was one for a credit counselling site.

All four remaining teams seem very strong so I won’t
make any predictions just yet.

There is so much scoring that I wonder at times if
I am watching basketball and not hockey. :-)

For those who saw my earlier claim that straight-type-2-M
Auston Matthews is compatible with e.g. bifs (women
attracted to both genders) Ruth B. and/or A. Harmony,
they are still unable to get him since his old lock has
ot yet been dissolved, but I hope it will be later tonight.

“‘But you come around in your time/Speaking of fabulous places,
create an oasis/Dries up as soon as you're gone" (Sarah McLachlan)