(IVÁN): THROUGH WATER-BAPTISM YOU WILL LIVE IN OUR FATHER’S FIRST LOVE:

vala...@hotmail.com

Jun 10, 2016, 5:07:05 PM6/10/16
Sábado, 04 de Junio, 2016 de Nuestro Salvador Jesucristo, Guayaquil, Ecuador-Iberoamérica

(Cartas del cielo son escritas por Iván Valarezo)

THROUGH WATER-BAPTISM YOU WILL LIVE IN OUR FATHER’S FIRST LOVE:

Over the mountaintop, our heavenly Father began to speak to Moses, because he had reached all the way where he had been divinely called to meet not only Him but also His Son, The Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach (Jesus Christ), and the Holy Spirit. For this meeting was important not only to grant Moses and Israel His holy name that will liberate them from Egypt’s captivity, with great displays of might before the nations, but also to cause them to get baptized in the Red sea with water, because they were abandoning their old sinful life in the seabed to serve Him at last, forever.

Therefore, Moses had to get baptized first over Jerusalem’s holy hill, resting over Mount Sinai, so he may not only receive the mighty baptism of the prehistoric love, descended from heaven above, with our heavenly Father, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, but also he will later, by Israel escaping captivity, then baptize them at the seabed with His name. Thus, it was necessary that Moses receive our heavenly Father’s name directly from Him as He manifested Himself as the God of Abraham, then His Son Jesus Christ manifested himself as the God of Isaac, and finally the Holy Spirit manifested himself as the God of Jacob, and so, by having this powerful name immediately Israel’s baptism at the seabed was possible.

For our heavenly Father needed Israel not only liberated from captivity but also baptized in water, because He needed them baptized at the seabed in His name and that of His Son and of the Holy Spirit, so He may receive them sinless over Abraham’s altar of the prehistoric love for the final baptism to enter the promised land forever blessed. Moreover, our heavenly Father needed Israel baptized by Moses at the seabed, because this is the place, where they will abandon their sinful flesh with all their sins, iniquities and rebellious lives that they had learned during their four hundred years in Egypt, and so, as they may emerge from the waters then they will be truly liberated, entering into His lasting-pact.

Liberated: to receive not only His holy name and that of His Son and of the Holy Spirit in the Red sea’s mighty baptism, as the waters became parted and separated, making way to cross it and emerge liberated from the sinful flesh that had been stained with the forbidden fruit, from the tree of knowledge of good and evil. For this is the forbidden fruit that our heavenly Father had warned Adam and Eve never to eat from it, because the day that they will eat it, then, they will become born into immorality and darkness, knowing always good and evil that would cause them to become separated from Him and His eternal life in heaven’s glory, forever.

That is why, that after Adam and Eve ate from the forbidden fruit, then they died instantly, because, their sacred-flesh and blood have become contaminated with Lucifer’s rebellion and the spirit of error, therefore, it was impossible for them to continue to live the divine life from which they were born initially in His image to live in His Son’s likeness. Consequently, our heavenly Father had to tell them that because they had both disobeyed His divine word, then their living-souls were in terrible danger to descend into the world of the dead forever lost, where Satan and his fallen angels live since the day of the angelic-downfall, because they will continue to fail in obeying His holy name and living word.

Besides, our heavenly Father could have sent them to live in another world other than earth, because the universe is filled with planets where Adam and Eve could have redone their lives, but, He chose the earth, because it is filled with water, so they may get baptize before they succumb to the dust from where their bodies were taken from initially. For the reason that, the day that Adam was born from our heavenly Father, then, he was born from His image to live in His Son Jesus Christ’s likeness of the sacred-flesh, the unbreakable bones and the atoning-blood, but, since they both ate from the forbidden fruit, then they could never eat from the tree of life unless they get baptized someday.

That is why, that our heavenly Father chose the earth for Adam and Eve to return to dust, because while they both lived their normal lives along with their children, then they will get the opportunity to get baptized in water, thus to abandon the sinful-flesh to take on the sacred-flesh as they emerge from the water, in His name, forever saved. For this baptism of water tell our heavenly Father that any man, woman or child really wants to abandon their sinful-flesh, broken bones and ill blood, inherited from Adam and Eve, as the entire human body is buried in His name and that of His Son and of the Holy Spirit thus to take on His Son’s likeness of the sacred-flesh, forever.

Thus, this water baptism is necessary for our heavenly Father to see in anyone manifesting and looking forward not only to abandon their sinful-flesh and the wicked fruits from the forbidden fruit under the water as the water-baptism takes place in His name, but also that they want to get baptize at the altar of the prehistoric love, between Abraham and Isaac. For this final baptism at the altar of the prehistoric love, descended from heaven above: It is for our heavenly Father to receive any man, woman and child within His image through the amazing-powers of His Son’s sacred-flesh and the atoning-blood to reborn with the Holy Spirit into heaven’s glory and eternal life forever blessed and justified, into everlasting.

It is at this baptism from the altar of the prehistoric love, between our heavenly Father and His Son, by the Holy Spirit’s amazing powers, where everyone will be reborn within our Father God’s image, just as in the beginning, retaking on His eternal life as His child thus to be His King, high priest and temple to His holy name, forever. That is why, that our heavenly Father manifested to Abraham that he had to be perfect and holy as He is everlastingly in heaven’s glory and before His angelical hosts, thus he had to find the way to become perfect and holy to return to eternal life in heaven’s glory, otherwise, he was bound to finish his days descending into hell’s torment.

For the reason that, anyone that fails to be born again from the water and the altar of the prehistoric love, between Abraham and Isaac, then that one continues to live in the terrible sin of rebellion that is the daily evil-effects from the forbidden fruit that displeases our heavenly Father forever, to die and descend into hell’s torment forever cursed. This is something that no one in his mind will ever want to go through, because to displease our heavenly Father, then this means that you are rejecting not only Him but also His Son’s grace and the amazing love that the Holy Spirit has manifested over the altar of the prehistoric of Jerusalem’s holy hill, living to save you from sin.

For this altar of the prehistoric love, descended from heaven above, as from our heavenly Father’s heart is really the love that has always warmed with peace, happiness and never ending joys His Son Jesus Christ’s heart and that of the Holy Spirit, so you may live these days on earth and in heaven, forever blessed only knowing His kindness continuously. Therefore, this is the life that our heavenly Father is pouring from His altar of the prehistoric love that is coming towards you not only to saturate you with His eternal life and that of His Son but also of the Holy Spirit, so you may live only to know the righteousness of His loving heart that loves you, into everlasting.

This is the altar of the prehistoric love that has descended from heaven above not only for Abraham but also for every man, woman and child from Israel and the families of the nations, so they may get baptized with Him in His amazing image, so you may return to heaven’s eternal life anyday now. Because, by you being baptized with our heavenly Father within the altar of the prehistoric love that descended from heaven above to become your eternal sacrifice of love will not only baptize you with Him in His image, but also in His Son Jesus Christ’s amazing daily grace and the supernatural powers of the Holy Spirit’s daily miracles, enriching your life, forever.

That is why, that our heavenly Father needs you to get baptized with Him, first in water, because by you been baptized in water with Him and His Son Jesus Christ along with the Holy Spirit, then, you are descending to the lowest part of the earth to bury your sinful flesh with all its sins and iniquities, forever. Meaning that, as you are baptized, submerged into the lowest of the water with Him, His Son and the Holy Spirit, then, you are doing it with the holy name that Moses received over Mount Sinai, to baptize not only Israel at the Red sea but also you anywhere else that you may have decided to do it, pleasing truth and justice, perpetually.

For this is why that our heavenly Father needed not only Israel baptized at the Red sea to abandon their sinful-flesh and sins at the seabed, but also emerge from the water to dress always with the sacred-flesh that was born from Sarah’s barren-womb, by the Holy Spirit’s power, finally to get baptized at the altar of the prehistoric love for salvation. For the reason that, any one that wants to get save from sin and the wicked powers that are taking that one every day into hell’s torment forever cursed and condemned, then, that one must manifest to our heavenly Father, His Son and the Holy Spirit the will to get save by getting baptized in water, in His holy name.

Otherwise, salvation for anyone is totally impossible in this life and in the next one to come, because to be received by our heavenly Father and His Son along with the Holy Spirit at His altar of the prehistoric love, then you have to have had the water baptism, abandoning your sins at the seabed to take on the sacred-flesh pact, forever. That is why, that whenever anyone is baptized in water by our heavenly Father’s holy name and that of His Son along with that of the Holy Spirit, then they are doing it in perfect holiness, because they are descending in holiness to arise from the water in His holiness only to be dressed with the sacred-flesh that knows daily blessings everlastingly.

Moreover, our heavenly Father along with His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit knows very well when someone has been baptized in water to abandon their sinful-flesh along with all their sins that were taking into the grave that descends into hell’s torment forever cursed, so they may get the baptism of salvation at His altar over Jerusalem’s holy hill immediately. Besides, everyone must rise to the mountaintop just as Abraham along with Jacob and Moses along with millions more have done it over the years, because as you descend to the bottom of the seabed then you are abandoning the sinful life that was destined already by our heavenly Father to descend into hell’s torment, later to ascend to the mountaintop.

Because at the mountaintop is where you will get baptized again with our heavenly Father, His Son and the Holy Spirit, but, now it will be a baptism of the prehistoric love that will usher you into heaven’s glory dressed with the attire of a King, a high priest and even as the temple to the holy name to live everlastingly sanctified. For this is the life that you were born in the beginning in heaven’s glory, by the same powers that you are been born again at the bottom of the water and at the altar of the prehistoric love, but Lucifer with his serpent from the garden of Eden came to deceive Eve, so Adam may sin along with the children.

That is why, that we have to submerge into the water with the perfect holiness of our heavenly Father’s holy name and that of His Son and of the Holy Spirit, so you may ascend in His name again, but, this time abandoning the sinful-life to take on the holy-life that divinely belongs to you to live in heaven’s glory forever blessed. Then, as you may emerge from the water baptism with our heavenly Father’s holy name and that of His Son Jesus Christ along with that of the Holy Spirit’s, instantly you are liberated from the captivity of sin and from hell’s torment, for you are ready to know heaven’s glory and its eternal life with our heavenly Father into all eternity.

This is when that you will be ready instantly to enter into the altar of the prehistoric love, between Abraham and Isaac, so you may get baptized with our heavenly Father in His image along with His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, so you may awaken into eternal life daily blessings on earth and in heaven, forever into eternity. It is here, where you will finally begin to open your eyes to the life that our heavenly Father has granted you already in heaven’s glory, as since the day you were born in His image to live in His Son’s likeness of the sacred-flesh filled with the Holy Spirit’s daily amazing powers and gifts, conquering new glories into eternity for Him.

Moreover, we will conquer new glories and never-ending sanctities for our heavenly Father and His holy name, through the amazing grace of His Son Jesus Christ along with the daily powers and gifts of the Holy Spirit, because this is why you were born in our heavenly Father’s image in the beginning in heaven’s glory, and this to do His will always. We will daily serve our heavenly Father along with His Son’s sacred-flesh and the atoning-blood shed to the ground of the ancient altar along with the Holy Spirit’s amazing presence and gifts, empowering us to do great things on earth these days and in heaven above forever, so we may live always enjoying the love that He has graciously given us.

This is the reason that, our Lord Jesus Christ manifested to the people of Israel as he went along with his disciples preaching and teaching our heavenly Father’s holy name and living-word throughout the streets of Israel, by assuring them that the things that he has done they will do them also, because he is going back to the Father in heaven. Besides, when our Lord Jesus Christ said that he was returning to the Father in heaven, then, he was referring to return to his divine place as the sacred-flesh of the pact between our Father and Abraham, so he may continue to be along with the Holy Spirit the altar of the prehistoric love that baptizes with fire and love for salvation.

That is why, that our Lord Jesus Christ said to the Hebrews that the things that he has done they will do them also, and even greater things you will do, he assured them, because I am returning to the sacred place at the altar of the prehistoric love thus to do powerful things for Israel and the families of the nations. For this reason, people are getting baptized in water in His name and that of His Son and of the Holy Spirit, so they may abandon the sinful-flesh and life that were taking them into an early grave in hell’s torment forever lost, so they may rise together from the water with God, His Son and the Holy Spirit into eternal life.

This is a daily miracle life that you will enjoy along with your loved ones, including your friends from everywhere around the world, because, our heavenly Father needs to be loved by you and your loved ones, and through your family, then other families from distant lands will love Him too along with His holy name for glorious things to happen continuously. Surely, people will be blessed throughout your service to our heavenly Father whether you see them blessed or not, but great things will take place everywhere around the world, because His Son as the sacred-flesh of the everlasting pact of life, between our heavenly Father and Abraham, is up and running continuously by the Holy Spirit’s amazing daily displaying powers and gifts.

For this is exactly what our heavenly Father wants to do with you and your loved ones as you are baptized with Him, His Son and the Holy Spirit at any water body, where you can submerge into it in His holy name to abandon your sinful-flesh thus to take on the sacred-flesh that bless you, pleasing divinely truth and justice always. Meaning that, as you are baptized in water in our heavenly Father’s holy name and that of His Son and the Holy Spirit, then, you are burying your sins from the past, present and future, you are baptized never to know wickedness again, because now you are ready to get baptized with His prehistoric love that will keep you from sin continually.

That is why, that the water baptism along with the baptism at the altar of the prehistoric love that descended from heaven above as from our heavenly Father’s divine family of His Son and the Holy Spirit are very important for you these days on earth, so you may escape the terrors of hell only to know heaven’s daily blessings progressively. For this is the life that loves you every second of your entire life on earth these days along with your loved ones and friends from everywhere, and in heaven’s glory with your loved ones and the angelical hosts, too, because, this wonderful life from the altar of the prehistoric love will see that you are blessed to the full, always.

This is the miracle-life today, opening ways where there is none open for you to go through with your loved ones and friends, and it will open doors where there are none either, so you will get to your final destination always victorious over Satan’s wickedness only to praise Him, in His Son’s name, prospering in the Holy Spirit’s powers and gifts. Certainly, this is the glorious life that you have wanted to live, but you always failed to find it, because it is hidden from you, because of sin, however, you must be baptized in water and in His name to emerge from it in His Son’s sacred-flesh for the Holy Spirit to bring it to you to live it right away.

The moment you will find it, then you have found the love of your heart, because from then on, you will always see our heavenly Father through His Son’s sacred-flesh that the Holy Spirit will begin to speak about all the things that you should know, so you will always live enjoying His every day blessing for you and your loved ones. Surely, you will never again have any problem, infirmity, and even threat of death that you will fail to cope with, because you will be living in the miracle life that our heavenly Father has granted to you and your loved ones through the pact of the sacred-flesh that is Isaac with Abraham, and in our days is His Son Jesus Christ.

Indeed, the Holy Spirit will always be with you, guiding you victoriously through every problem, infirmity and threats of death, because now all your enemies have become our heavenly Father’s enemies thus to defend and fight for you and your loved ones, so you will always live a victorious life that enjoys His presence and wonderful every day gift to you, everlastingly. Besides, all these wonderful blessings will be possible to you right now, because you are living the glorious life that our heavenly Father has granted for you to live through His Son Jesus Christ’s sacred-flesh and abundantly victorious over Jerusalem’s holy hill that defeated Satan and his fallen angels, for His Holy Spirit to bless you always with abundant richness, everlastingly.

Provided that, our heavenly Father has always wanted to bless you from your mother’s womb, but as long as you continue to live with the forbidden fruit that Adam and Eve ate in paradise, then, there is nothing He can do for you unless you are baptized in water in His name and that of His Son and the Holy Spirit. This water baptism, it is from heaven above, for it has descended from our heavenly Father to become part of your every day life, because once you are baptized then every sin that you have committed and those that will take place in the future, they will be buried in the sinful-flesh that you have buried in the water baptism already.

Lawfully, every sin will go to your sinful-flesh that you inherited from Adam and Eve as you were born from your mother’s womb, and since you have been baptized in water in our heavenly Father’s holy name and that of His Son and of the Holy Spirit, then because of this holy name your sinful-flesh will fail to emerge from the water. Meaning that, only your living soul will emerge from the water with our heavenly Father, His Son and the Holy Spirit thus to dress the pact of His Son Jesus Christ’s sacred-flesh that has defeated sin, and killed it along with Satan, his fallen angels and hell’s torment, so you may continue to live your life without the problem of sin, forever.

That is correct. All your sins from the past, the present and the future will go to the sinful-flesh that you have abandoned at the bottom of the water, so only your living soul will be rescued by our heavenly Father, His Son Jesus Christ, as The Lamb that removes sin by the power of the atoning-blood shed to the ground, and the Holy Spirit. That is why, that it was necessary for our heavenly Father to manifest His name as the God of Abraham, His Son Jesus Christ as the God of Isaac, and the Holy Spirit as the God of Jacob, and this was done for Moses, so he may have the name not only to liberate Israel from captivity but also for water baptism.

Moreover, Israel needed to get baptized in the water but in His holy name alone, because by invoking His name as the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob, then our heavenly Father was there in the baptism of water and of the prehistoric love with His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit for lasting salvation. Besides, this water baptism is very important for every man, woman and child not only to get rid of the forbidden fruit to escape hell’s torment and the lake of fire, as the second and final death of the living soul, but also to abandon sin thus to qualify to enter into the altar of the prehistoric love for the final salvation-baptism.

Because it is the baptism from the altar of the prehistoric love that descended from our heavenly Father, His Son and the Holy Spirit that really causes any living soul to become washed clean forever from sin, iniquity and the threat to descend into hell’s torment forever cursed, but also qualifies it to enter heaven’s glory filled with love into everlasting. Certainly, as you are baptized at the altar of the prehistoric love that descended from our heavenly Father, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, then, you will be baptized with the love that thrives in everyone’s heart in heaven’s glory, so you may enter into life forever joyful thus to enjoy the richness that divinely belongs to you, forever.

For the reason that, as you are reborn from our heavenly Father then you will be reborn from His image just as in the beginning in heaven’s glory, as when He said: Let us go down to create man in our image and in our likeness—this is when you were born as God’s child to live in His perfect holiness forever. Thus, with the water baptism and the altar of the prehistoric love divine-initiation, then this put you where you were initially born from our heavenly Father’s image, so you are reborn from His living-soul for the second time, but, this time unrelated to sin and the lies that Satan spoke to destroy Adam and Eve in paradise.

Therefore, you are finally liberated from the forbidden fruit and the terrible effects acting within your heart, soul, mind, body and human spirit, so you at last are liberated as you buried your sinful-flesh under the water to take on the sacred-flesh pact that has never seen corruption to live forever enriched by our Father, His Son and the Holy Spirit’s gifts. Besides, this is what both baptisms will accomplish, the one with water (that it is first to be done), and the final one will take place at the altar of the prehistoric love that our heavenly Father will bring it unto you anytime after the water baptism, so you can be reborn, abandoning evil to live in eternal life’s richness forever justified.

Our heavenly Father has made both baptisms, the one with water and the last with His prehistoric love, very important in His life with you, because as you are baptized then you are fulfilling all truth and justice always, so you can finally return to heaven’s glory eternal life, but reborn with Him and in His image as twins, possessing His perfect Righteousness. Because to return to paradise and to the New celestial Jerusalem from heaven above, then you must possess His perfect Righteousness as His King, high priest, temple for the holy name and even as a judge (because we are going to judge angels in heaven), and so, we must be perfect and holy as He is everlastingly in heaven’s glory, into eternity.

It is only here, where our heavenly Father will finally say to you: Now I know that you love me—and He will say these words to you, because now you are living His personal life to become His king, high priest, temple to His holy name, and judge—this is the new Kingdom from heaven finally born, loving Him everlastingly. For this is the new Kingdom that our heavenly Father has always loved to possess, but filled not only of angels, but mainly of His children reborn from His image to live in His Son Jesus Christ’s likeness of the sacred-flesh and the atoning-blood that removes sin forever, so we may love, serve and glorify Him and His name, perpetually.

Therefore, this is the dream new Kingdom that will be made out of the prehistoric love that Abraham and Isaac ignited over Jerusalem’s holy hill thus to become the altar, where our heavenly Father is ready to meet any person willing to obey Him and His holy name through His Son Jesus Christ’s sacred-flesh, and filled with the Holy Spirit’s powers and gifts. Then, it is only within this altar of the prehistoric love where your heart, soul, mind, body and human spirit are going really to learn to love our heavenly Father through His Son Jesus Christ’s sacred-flesh as The Lamb that removes sin from the world and in the Holy Spirit’s amazing daily powers and gifts, so you may become His child, eternally.

It is over this altar of the prehistoric love descended from heaven above that you will not only hear from our heavenly Father, as He tells you that He loves you forever, but also, it is where you will tell Him how much you love Him through His Son’s sacred-flesh, victorious over Satan forever, and through the Holy Spirit’s powers and gifts. Moreover, you will tell our heavenly Father how much you love Him and His holy name, because you are baptized in His prehistoric love thus to reborn as His legitimate child again, but this time forever, because you will be telling Him everything that you feel within your heart as it is born into words of love, proclaiming it to Him openly.

For these are words of glory that are coming out of your heart, because you have been baptized with water first, and then within the altar of the prehistoric love that has descended from His divine family in heaven’s glory to become your family within your family these days, so you may bless and glorify Him always enjoying His daily richness. For this is the only way possible that you will become very rich on earth, as you are baptized with water first in His name and that of His Son and of the Holy Spirit later to be baptized with His prehistoric love, but this time physically with Him, so you may reborn in the perfect divinity that He enjoys through eternity.

It is here, where you will finally enter the life that really knows and loves you through our heavenly Father, His Son and the Holy Spirit, for this is the life blessing you every step of the way from miracle to miracle until you step into the city of gold and precious gems only to know eternal life and its amazing endless-kindness. There is no other place like it in this life and in the next one to come, because it is a place filled with the prehistoric love and endless richness of happiness and never-ending joys that will enrich your heart, soul, mind, body and human spirit as you have never been enriched before by any richness from this world that we living in.

It is here, where you will meet our heavenly Father in person, because He personally promised that He will be there for you at the place where He shed the atoning-blood of His Son Jesus Christ, because no one else could shed it, except Him, since He was the only one qualified to shed it, removing sin from the world, forever. Over the altar of the prehistoric love, where His Son Jesus Christ was nailed to the cross of Adam and Eve many men, women and children were there, including roman soldiers and holy angels, but no one of them qualified to shed His Son’s atoning-blood to the ground, and so, He did it for everyone’s salvation and lasting glory of His name.

Abraham tried to shed Isaac’s blood over the ground at the altar of Jerusalem’s holy hill, but when he was ready to do it, because he thought that this is for what our heavenly Father had called him and his only son Isaac to the mountaintop, then, a voice broke the quietness of heaven by saying: Abraham, do not hurt the boy. As Abraham heard the voice of our heavenly Father, then, he immediately put down the dagger that he was about to plunge into his son’s frail body, killing him as the lamb of the day that was to shed the atoning-blood before the holy presence of our heavenly Father thus finally to please Him in all truth and justice into eternity.

However, our heavenly Father stopped him from killing his only son Isaac by shedding his blood to the ground of the altar that will be known through the nations and into eternity, as the altar of the prehistoric love, where every person gets baptized with love for salvation, because He was the only one ready to shed His Son’s atoning-blood to save humankind. Certainly, our heavenly Father was the one that shed His Son Jesus Christ’s atoning-blood, something that He had called Abraham to do it with his son Isaac, but, in reality, this call to shed the blood over the altar of the prehistoric love was only to be done by His holy hands, so He alone may be gloried for saving humankind, forever.

That is why, that today it is important for you to get submerged into water so you may finally get baptized in His holy name, because it is only through baptism where you will abandon the rebellious flesh to emerge from the waters to take on His Son’s sacred-flesh to enter life of the Holy Spirit’s pact that loves you every day. Amen!

¡Cultura y paz para todos, hoy y siempre!

Saludos cordiales a todos

Dígale al Señor, nuestro Padre Celestial, de todo corazón, en el nombre del Señor Jesucristo: Nuestras almas te aman, Señor. Nuestras almas te adoran, Padre nuestro. Nuestras almas te rinden gloria y honra a tu nombre y obra santa y sobrenatural, en la tierra y en el cielo, también, para siempre, Padre Celestial, en el nombre de tu Hijo amado, nuestro Señor Jesucristo.

ORACIÓN DEL PERDÓN

Padre nuestro que estás en los cielos: santificada sea la memoria de tu nombre que mora dentro de Jesucristo, tu hijo amado. Venga tu reino, sea hecha tu voluntad, como en el cielo así también en la tierra. El pan nuestro de cada día, dánoslo hoy. Perdónanos nuestras deudas, como también nosotros perdonamos a nuestros deudores. Y no nos metas en tentación, mas líbranos del mal. Porque tuyo es el reino, el poder y la gloria por todos los siglos. Amén.

Porque si perdonáis a los hombres sus ofensas, vuestro Padre Celestial también os perdonará a vosotros. Pero si no perdonáis a los hombres, tampoco vuestro Padre os perdonará vuestras ofensas.

Por lo tanto, el Señor Jesús dijo, "Yo soy el CAMINO, y la VERDAD, y la VIDA ETERNA; nadie PUEDE VENIR al PADRE SANTO, sino es POR MÍ”. Juan 14:

NADIE MÁS TE PUEDE SALVAR.

¡CONFÍA EN JESÚS HOY!

MAÑANA QUIZAS SEA DEMASIADO TARDE.

YA MAÑANA ES DEMASIADO TARDE PARA MUCHOS, QUE NO LO SEA PARA TI Y LOS TUYOS, EN EL DÍA DE HOY.

- Reconoce que eres PECADOR en necesidad, de ser SALVO de éste MUNDO y su MUERTE.

Dispónte a dejar el pecado (arrepiéntete):

Cree que Jesucristo murió por ti, fue sepultado y resucito al tercer día por el Poder Sagrado del Espíritu Santo y deja que entré en tu vida y sea tu ÚNICO SALVADOR Y SEÑOR EN TU VIDA.

QUIZÁ TE PREGUNTES HOY: ¿QUE ORAR? O ¿CÓMO ORAR? O ¿QUÉ DECIRLE AL SEÑOR SANTO EN ORACIÓN? -HAS LO SIGUIENTE, y di: Dios mío, soy un pecador y necesito tu perdón. Creo que Jesucristo ha derramado su SANGRE PRECIOSA y ha muerto por mi pecado. Estoy dispuesto a dejar mi pecado. Invito a Cristo a venir a mi corazón y a mi vida, como mi SALVADOR.

¿Aceptaste a Jesús, como tu Salvador? ¿Sí _____? O ¿No _____?

¿Fecha? ¿Sí ____? O ¿No _____?

Si tu respuesta fue Si, entonces esto es solo el principio de una nueva maravillosa vida en Cristo. Ahora:

Lee la Biblia cada día para conocer mejor a Cristo. Habla con Dios, orando todos los días en el nombre de JESÚS. Bautízate en AGUA y en El ESPÍRITU SANTO DE DIOS, adora, reúnete y sirve con otros cristianos en un Templo donde Cristo es predicado y la Biblia es la suprema autoridad. Habla de Cristo a los demás.

Recibe ayuda para crecer como un nuevo cristiano. Lee libros cristianos que los hermanos Pentecostés o pastores del evangelio de Jesús te recomienden leer y te ayuden a entender más de Jesús y de su palabra sagrada, la Biblia. Libros cristianos están disponibles en gran cantidad en diferentes temas, en tu librería cristiana inmediata a tu barrio, entonces visita a las librerías cristianas con frecuencia, para ver que clase de libros están a tu disposición, para que te ayuden a estudiar y entender las verdades de Dios.

Te doy las gracias por leer mí libro que he escrito para ti, para que te goces en la verdad del Padre Celestial y de su Hijo amado y así comiences a crecer en Él, desde el día de hoy y para siempre.

El salmo 122, en la Santa Biblia, nos llama a pedir por la paz de Jerusalén día a día y sin cesar, en nuestras oraciones. Porque ésta es la tierra, desde donde Dios lanzo hacia todos los continentes de la tierra: todas nuestras bendiciones y salvación eterna de nuestras almas vivientes. Y nos dice Dios mismo, en su Espíritu Eterno: “Vivan tranquilos los que te aman. Haya paz dentro de tus murallas y tranquilidad en tus palacios, Jerusalén”. Por causa de mis hermanos y de mis amigos, diré yo: “Haya paz en ti, siempre Jerusalén”. Por causa de la casa de Jehová nuestro Dios, en el cielo y en la tierra: imploraré por tu bien, por siempre.

El libro de los salmos 150, en la Santa Biblia, declara el Espíritu de Dios a toda la humanidad, diciéndole y asegurándole: - Qué todo lo que respira, alabe el nombre de Jehová de los Ejércitos, ¡el Todopoderoso! Y esto es, de toda letra, de toda palabra, de todo instrumento y de todo corazón, con su voz tiene que rendirle el hombre: gloria y loor al nombre santo de Dios, en la tierra y en las alturas, como antes y como siempre, para la eternidad.

http://www.supercadenacristiana.com/index.php

http://www.faithcomesbyhearing.com/ambassador/free-audio-bible-download

http://radioalerta.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsYA-M0r-w4&playnext=1&list=PLEF344CEAC8A8F474&feature=results_main