Bruins and Bolts Series

Rick Umali

Aug 26, 2020, 4:01:35 PM8/26/20
Well, the series is tied up, 1 game apiece. I don't like OT losses, but
at least it didn't stretch into the wee hours. I thought Bruins goalie
Jaroslav Halak (Halák) should have made that save: puck was in his
pads, but it squeaked through! Augh!
--
Rick Umali / rickumali.com

Tweekgeek

Aug 30, 2020, 8:42:42 PM8/30/20
On 26-Aug-20 1:01 PM, Rick Umali wrote:
> Well, the series is tied up, 1 game apiece. I don't like OT losses, but
> at least it didn't stretch into the wee hours. I thought Bruins goalie
> Jaroslav Halak (Halák) should have made that save: puck was in his
> pads, but it squeaked through! Augh!

Coming back to haunt them after game 4... sigh...

--

Tweek