Game 5 Effort

1 view

Rick Umali

Aug 31, 2020, 11:18:53 PM8/31/20
The Boston Bruins played an awesome Game 5. Sadly, the result wasn't the
one we wanted.

The Tampa Bay Lightning was somehow too much for B's, especially when
they parked in front of Halak. I thought the effort from the B's was
there. We created TONS of scoring chances, and I thought we got to a lot
of 50-50 pucks. We just needed a bit more vintage Marchand, and maybe
some of that Coyle magic.

Tough way to finish the season, especially this one.
--
Rick Umali / rickumali.com

Tweekgeek

Sep 8, 2020, 3:34:21 AM9/8/20
They tried hard... puck just didn't go their way...

--

Tweek