Hockey Team Photos Website NEW!!!=

1 view

The Sports Zone

Nov 21, 2008, 11:05:29 AM11/21/08
visit our new website , historical look at hockey through Team
Photos. Defunct leagues, teams and current leagues. We have over 4,000
team photos and more coming weekly, we will be updating often......

http://www.hockeyhistoryonline.com/

again we have over 4,000 photos and more coming weekly, check back
weekly as we continue to update the site as often as possible.

thanks for your time.....

The Chief Instigator

Nov 21, 2008, 9:04:16 PM11/21/08

No thanks for your waste of time...GoDaddy ended your domain two and a half
months ago.

--
Patrick "The Chief Instigator" Humphrey (pat...@io.com) Houston, Texas
www.io.com/~patrick/aeros.php (TCI's 2008-09 Houston Aeros) AA#2273