Father of three daughters not punished for trying to attack left-wing liberal Larry Nassar in court

Leroy N. Soetoro

Feb 3, 2018, 3:03:46 PM2/3/18
http://www.espn.com/college-sports/story/_/id/22298251/father-three-
daughters-tries-attack-larry-nassar-courtroom

CHARLOTTE, Mich. -- A father who had to be restrained by law enforcement
officers after attempting to physically attack convicted sexual predator
Larry Nassar during a sentencing hearing earlier Friday will not be
punished for contempt of court, a judge said.

Randall Margraves rushed at Nassar in an Eaton County courtroom after two
of Margraves' three daughters provided impact statements outlining how the
former doctor sexually assaulted them. The third gave her statement in an
Ingham County courthouse in late January.

Margraves reached a table where Nassar and two of his attorneys were
seated before he was tackled by a host of law enforcement officers in the
courtroom.

"Give me one minute with that bastard," Margraves said as Nassar was taken
from the room.

After his two daughters spoke Friday morning, Margraves asked Judge Janice
Cunningham whether "a distraught father" could address the court. He asked
the judge, as part of her sentencing, to "grant me five minutes in a
locked room with this demon." The judge said she could not do that.

Margraves then asked for one minute alone with Nassar. When the judge told
him that wasn't possible, he told her that he would have to take his time
in the courtroom.

Margraves then rushed at Nassar, who sat in an orange jumpsuit, shackled
at the ankles.

Nassar and his attorneys were escorted from the courtroom while officers
subdued Margraves.

As officers led Margraves from the courtroom, he yelled that others
haven't had to live with what he has. It's unclear to whom he was
directing his comments.

Impact statements resumed in the courtroom after a roughly 30-minute
break.

Margraves, after spending time in a holding cell for the remainder of
Friday morning's impact statements, later appeared before Cunningham and
apologized for his actions.

"I'm not here to upstage my daughters," Margraves told the judge. "I'm
here to help them heal."

He said he didn't know what his daughters would say during their impact
statements and lost control of his emotions when he saw Nassar shaking his
head, as if to disagree with part of the statements.

"I cannot tolerate or condone vigilantism or any type of action that comes
down to an eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth," Cunningham told Margraves.
"... No way this court is going to issue any type of punishment,
considering the circumstances."

After Margraves was first taken away from the courtroom after attempting
to get to Nassar, Cunningham addressed the courtroom, apologizing to the
gallery for having to "experience" the incident.

"My heart started beating fast and my legs felt shaky because of that
quick eruption of violence," Cunningham told the courtroom. "... To have
watched the pain and suffering that loved ones have gone through is
unimaginable. If it is hard and difficult for me to hear what his
daughters have to say, I can't imagine what it is like for a parent.

"No one is making any excuses for what the defendant did in this case.
However, these are legal proceedings, and the criminal justice system is
doing what it's supposed to do."

Nassar was sentenced to up to 175 years in state prison for seven counts
of first-degree criminal sexual conduct in the first of his two sentencing
hearings last week. This hearing is to decide his sentence for three other
counts of criminal sexual conduct.

Friday's incident was the first attempt to physically harm Nassar.

More than 250 women have filed police reports saying that Nassar sexually
abused them. Most of them say Nassar used his authority as a well-
respected sports doctor at Michigan State University and USA Gymnastics to
sexually abuse girls and young women.

Assistant attorney general Angela Povilaitis addressed the gallery of
women and their families waiting to provide impact statements Friday.
Roughly 190 impact statements have been submitted in the two courtrooms so
far this month.

"This is letting him have power over us," Povilaitis said to others in the
courtroom. "We cannot behave like this. I understand Mr. Margraves'
frustration, but you can't do this."

truck.

of the Obama presidency.

The World According To Garp.

ObamaCare is a total 100% failure and no lie that can be put forth by its
supporters can dispute that.

Obama jobs, the result of ObamaCare. 12-15 working hours a week at minimum
wage, no benefits and the primary revenue stream for ObamaCare. It can't
be funded with money people don't have, yet liberals lie about how great
it is.

Obama increased total debt from $10 trillion to $20 trillion in the eight
years he was in office, and sold out heterosexuals for Hollywood queer
liberal democrat donors.