Are there any trans women so short that they can compete in Olympic gymnastics?

Scientific (she/her) ⚧

Jan 16, 2022, 5:55:20 PM1/16/22
Title

KWills

Jan 16, 2022, 7:14:10 PM1/16/22
On Sun, 16 Jan 2022 22:55:00 +0000, Scientific (he/him) ?
<sci...@danwin1210.de> wrote:

>Title

There are no 'trans' women and delusional people have no place in
Olympic gymnastics or any other Olympic sport.
--
KWills
counselor.

%

Jan 16, 2022, 7:53:10 PM1/16/22
why don't you let the trans run down the track and over your head

KWills

Jan 16, 2022, 8:08:51 PM1/16/22
On Sun, 16 Jan 2022 17:53:04 -0700, % <purse...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 2022-01-16 5:14 p.m., KWills wrote:
>> On Sun, 16 Jan 2022 22:55:00 +0000, Scientific (he/him) ?
>> <sci...@danwin1210.de> wrote:
>>
>>> Title
>>
>> There are no 'trans' women and delusional people have no place in
>> Olympic gymnastics or any other Olympic sport.
>
>why don't you let the trans run down the track and over your head

Why don't you change sex and 'transition'? You know you've always
wanted to!

%

Jan 16, 2022, 8:19:50 PM1/16/22
i have no interest in what sex i am you'll never get any out of me ,
which is why you like this topic so much , the idea of trans men ,
arouses you to the point you want to hear others talk about it ,
its a common homophobic reaction

KWills

Jan 17, 2022, 7:40:51 AM1/17/22
On Sun, 16 Jan 2022 18:19:42 -0700, % <purse...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 2022-01-16 6:08 p.m., KWills wrote:

>>> why don't you let the trans run down the track and over your head
>>
>> Why don't you change sex and 'transition'? You know you've always
>> wanted to!
>
>i have no interest in what sex i am you'll never get any out of me ,
>which is why you like this topic so much , the idea of trans men ,
>arouses you to the point you want to hear others talk about it ,
>its a common homophobic reaction

You protest too much. A common closet homo reaction.

Scientific (she/her) ⚧

Jan 20, 2022, 12:18:25 PM1/20/22
On 1/17/22 12:40 PM, KWills wrote:
> On Sun, 16 Jan 2022 18:19:42 -0700, % <purse...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Why don't you change sex and 'transition'? You know you've always
>>> wanted to!
>>
>> i have no interest in what sex i am you'll never get any out of me ,
>> which is why you like this topic so much , the idea of trans men ,
>> arouses you to the point you want to hear others talk about it ,
>> its a common homophobic reaction
>
> You protest too much. A common closet homo reaction.

You like homosexual people bu piss on other genders than cisgender.

KWills

Jan 20, 2022, 1:39:16 PM1/20/22
On Thu, 20 Jan 2022 17:18:00 +0000, Scientific (he/him) ?
<sci...@danwin1210.de> wrote:

>On 1/17/22 12:40 PM, KWills wrote:

>>> i have no interest in what sex i am you'll never get any out of me ,
>>> which is why you like this topic so much , the idea of trans men ,
>>> arouses you to the point you want to hear others talk about it ,
>>> its a common homophobic reaction
>>
>> You protest too much. A common closet homo reaction.
>
>You like homosexual people

How did you arrive at that 'conclusion'?

> bu piss on other genders than cisgender.

I have no problem with masculine, feminine or neuter genders in
grammar.

I do piss on delusional people like you who imagine you are of a
different sex than was assigned to you irrevocably at birth.

%

Jan 20, 2022, 1:45:49 PM1/20/22
every time you show up ed rhodes shows up , i call shenanigans

KWills

Jan 20, 2022, 3:22:11 PM1/20/22
>every time you show up ed rhodes shows up , i call shenanigans

Who the fuck is Ed Rhodes?

Scientific (she/her) ⚧

Jan 23, 2022, 5:50:04 AM1/23/22
Trans basher.

KWills

Jan 23, 2022, 8:47:22 AM1/23/22
On Sun, 23 Jan 2022 10:50:00 +0000, Scientific (he/him) ?
Delusional gender appropriator.

Scientific (she/her) ⚧

Jan 25, 2022, 2:53:53 PM1/25/22
Find a more trans-affirming version of Christianity. I'm an atheist, but
you shouldn't use your religion to justify your transphobia.

KWills

Jan 25, 2022, 4:04:07 PM1/25/22
On Tue, 25 Jan 2022 19:53:00 +0000, Scientific (he/him) ?
There is no such thing as 'trans-affirming' (or 'transphobia'®™)
because no 'trans' has ever happened (except in delusional minds such
as yours). You shouldn't use your lack of religion to justify your
delusions.