(IVÁN): ANCIENT ISRAEL IS LIVING NOW AT MOUNT ZION PROTECTED BY THE SPILLED BLOOD:

1 view

ivanva...@gmail.com

Oct 7, 2016, 6:18:40 PM10/7/16
Sábado, 01 de Octubre, 2016 de Nuestro Salvador Jesucristo, Guayaquil, Ecuador-Iberoamérica

(Cartas del cielo son escritas por Iván Valarezo)

ANCIENT ISRAEL IS LIVING NOW AT MOUNT ZION PROTECTED BY THE SPILLED BLOOD:

Our heavenly Father came to Abraham because He needed to begin a new relationship with humankind, but this time, it had to be through His glorious altar from heaven above, and so, He needed Abraham to built Him an altar that will glorify His holy name in the midst of the nations, perpetually. This was the opportunity that our heavenly Father had been searching for through the years, and He failed to find it until He came to know Abraham, because he was a family man and loved to rescue those that were in need of family love, and so, he with his wife Sarah rescued abandoned children by buying them with money from foreigners.

Our heavenly Father wanted to establish His altar of the prehistoric love, descended from heaven above, with Abraham and his entire household not only of children that he had adopted but also with those that He will give him as many as the stars from heaven above that no one will ever be able to count them into eternity. Our heavenly Father called Abraham to abandon his friends, family and even his father’s home, because He had prepared a land that will become the land of His eternal love that will not only be able to bless everyone obedient to Him and His holy name, but also save them from Satan and his cronies along with sin, curses, and hell’s torment.

This will be the land where our heavenly Father will not only grant him and his wife Sarah with her barren-womb a son that will be very especial to him and his children to be born after him in the generations to come, but also fill them with blessings from heaven above and salvation to enter eternal life forever saved. This will be the son that our heavenly Father had placed not only in his heart but also in Sarah’s and the children to be born as countless as the seashore sand, because he will save them from Satan’s wicked powers, sin, curses, infirmities, death and hell’s torment, moreover grant them the glorified-body of the sacred-flesh to enter heaven’s glory forever blessed.

That is why, that it was important for our heavenly Father for Abraham to sit with Him at the Lord’s Table to eat the bread and wine daily served by His Son Jesus Christ to the angels, so they may glow in his divine glory and powers to serve Him, and now, he needed to feed men for his pristine-life to start. For our heavenly Father needed Abraham and his men, including his wife Sarah, to be fit to serve Him and His holy name as they ate and drank from the bread and wine that is daily served by His Son to the angelical hosts, and now to Abraham and his family for His Son’s pristine-life to enter the human spirit at last.

Therefore, by eating and drinking with our heavenly Father at the Lord’s Table the bread and wine served daily by His Son Jesus Christ, then, miraculously, Abraham along with his entire household was receiving His Son Jesus Christ as Isaac, to be born in due time from Sarah’s barren-womb, by the Holy Spirit amazing powers, to fill the nations with His pristine-life. Certainly, when the time was adequate then our heavenly Father appeared to Abraham along with His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, to let him know that his wife Sarah was going to give birth to a child, and he will be named him Isaac, because he will be His seed of life for the nations to live at last.

This was the perfect pact of life that our heavenly Father had been searching for through the years until He finally established it with Abraham and his wife Sarah, because through her barren-womb He was giving them life in abundance, so they may fill the earth with His pristine-life that is His Son Jesus Christ—the birth of the nation of God, Israel. Certainly, when His Son Jesus Christ was born from Sarah’s barren-womb, by the Holy Spirit’s powers, then love and life was born in the midst of the nations as Isaac, because he alone is the pact of the sacred-flesh that our heavenly Father had established with Abraham as both ate the bread and wine from His Son’s hands filled with perfect Righteousness.

Isaac brought into Abraham’s family the love that he had never known in his entire life along with his wife Sarah and the adoptive children that also had come to live with him in search for this wonderful love that it had been denied to them due to violence and terrible destruction of their loved ones in their homelands. This is the amazing love, descended from heaven above with Isaac and the Holy Spirit, that they had searched for, but they always failed to find it, until they made a pact of life with our heavenly Father by just eating the bread and wine set at the Lord’s Table for everyone to eat without money, so they may know love finally.

As Isaac was set to live his miracle life with Abraham and Sarah his wife along with the adoptive children, then Sarah realized that there will be trouble if Ishmael will stay to live with Isaac, and so, she immediately realized that the only solution to avoid any conflicts then it was to let Ishmael with his mother Hagar to leave. For Isaac needed to live the life that he had brought into the world that will develop not only within the sacred-flesh, the unbreakable bones, the atoning-blood but also help to grow in the prehistoric love that had descended with him and the Holy Spirit not only to bless Abraham but also the children to be born yet in the coming generations.

Therefore, it was important for Isaac to grow loving Abraham and Sarah along with his adoptive brothers in the prehistoric love that had descended with him and the Holy Spirit from our heavenly Father, so His divine family life will begin to exist with the human spirit that our heavenly Father found in Abraham’s household. This prehistoric love, descended from heaven above with Isaac that is His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, it was to ignite forever the altar that will become the supreme sacrifice of His Son’s sacred-flesh, unbreakable bones and the atoning-blood nailed to his brothers and sisters into the billions thus to grant them the perfection to return to heaven forever justified.

And when our heavenly Father was ready to ignite His altar of the prehistoric love, descended from heaven above with Isaac and the Holy Spirit, then He called Abraham to bring to the place that He will show him his son that he had learned to love dearly over the years thus to offer him as an eternal burnt offering. At the altar, Abraham tied his son Isaac and placed him over the wood that he had prepared to start the fire, and when he was set to kill his son Isaac thus to shed the blood over him and the wood, then our heavenly spoke out from heaven above through His Son Jesus Christ to stop him from hurting his son.

Our heavenly Father stopped Abraham from hurting his son Isaac, because Isaac is His Son Jesus Christ not only bearing His holy name in perfect holiness forever but also he alone bears His divine seed giving life to His children, and so, Abraham did not have the right to spill it—only He had the right to do it in due time. In the days of Abraham, it was not the right time to do it, therefore: he had to be stopped from killing and shedding his son Isaac’s blood over the altar and the wood thus to ignite the altar of the prehistoric love, descended from heaven with Isaac and the Holy Spirit, to save Abraham and everyone else from sin and hell, forever.

Our heavenly Father said to Abraham: Now I know that you will obey me in everything that I will command you to do, because you have not denied me your only son, instead you gave him to me as the nonstop sacrifice burnt offering that I called you to execute over my altar that is Mount Zion for the nations, everlastingly. I will certainly bless you greatly in the midst of the nations, because you have obeyed my voice and never denied to me your only son Isaac, the son that I had given you so you may learn along with the children to love, serve and glorify me and my holy name over this altar of my divine-love forever into eternity.

Having our heavenly Father blessed Abraham because he obeyed to the point that he was about to sacrifice his only son Isaac just to please Him that is heaven, so His truth and justice may prevail in his life and that of his wife Sarah and the adoptive children that he had with him at home, then he was blessed again unexpectedly. Timely, our heavenly Father granted a lamb that was caught by the horns in the near by trees that had grown together with their twigs crossed to each other, and so, they both got up from the altar of our heavenly Father to catch the lamb thus to offer it unto our heavenly Father, so His nonstop sacrifice may go ahead immediately.

This is when Adam and Eve as the two trees tangled their twigs caught the lamb to be sacrificed by Abraham and Isaac before our heavenly Father, and so, as the lamb’s blood is shed instead of Isaac’s, then forgiveness for their sin may come for having eaten from the forbidden fruit, from the tree of knowledge of good and evil. Our heavenly Father accepted Abraham and Isaac sacrificial lamb of that day over Mount Zion, resting over Mount Moriah, and so Adam and Eve were forgiven from having eaten from the forbidden fruit that contaminated the sacred-flesh, the unbreakable bones and the atoning-blood for the continuous sacrifice of His Son Jesus Christ over Mount Zion and the altar of the prehistoric love.

Abraham and Isaac returned to Sarah and the adoptive children at home with many especial blessings from our heavenly Father, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, because they had both executed the sacrifice of the lamb of the day that erase forever for Adam and Eve’s sin, so they may finally receive God’s Lamb with nails for everyone’s salvation. This when our heavenly Father prepared Mount Zion, His home-sweet-home, along with the altar of the prehistoric love, descended from heaven with Isaac and the Holy Spirit, ignited timely by Abraham and Isaac as they both executed His will over His altar to have Adam and Eve’s sin forgiven thus to receive His Son Jesus Christ with nails for the children’s lasting-salvation.

This sacrifice that our heavenly Father accepted from Abraham and Isaac over Mount Zion and the altar of the prehistoric love that they both ignited gave birth timely to Jacob, so he may establish an important pact with our heavenly Father, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit while he was on his way to Paddan-aram to meet his wife. This pact of life was very important for our heavenly Father, His Son Jesus Christ and mainly the Holy Spirit, because he is our heavenly Father’s firstborn on earth while His Son Jesus Christ is His firstborn in heaven’s glory, and so, while Jacob was on his way to his father’s relatives at Paddan-aram, then He put him to sleep.

Indeed, Jacob found himself very tired that he took a rock from the area and placed it under his head to sleep soundly, and while he was in his deep sleep our heavenly Father, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit became visible to him over Mount Zion, God’s home-sweet-home, where he saw angels going up and down Jacob’s ladder. This is when Jacob said to the Holy Spirit: if you bless me, dress me, protect me from all harm, and you make sure that I will make it alive and well at my father’s relatives home in Paddan-aram, because I am on my way there to meet my wife, then you will be my God forever and ever into eternity.

And the Holy Spirit received his prayer and blessed him with his wife that he had picked from one of his father’s relatives’ daughters that Jacob realized that our heavenly Father was with him through the pact that he had established with the Holy Spirit, and so, his wife gave him children thus establishing the family that he wanted to have always. Jacob began to have children and his children also have children that without realizing it the nation that our heavenly Father had always dreamed to have just as his early dreams to have his own family, then Israel as a nation was being born in the midst of the nations thus to execute His grand will through His Son Jesus Christ, forever.

Jacob’s family continued to grow that they finally end up living in Egypt as invitees of his son Joseph that had become the second-in-command before Pharaoh, and Jacob had to go into Egypt to live there with his son Joseph, because the prophecy of the seven ugly-looking-cows had begun to develop thus causing the entire earth to suffer devastating famine everywhere. And our heavenly Father had to take Jacob into Egypt not only to save him and his family from famine, but also to feed them from the best of the land, because within Egypt: they will become His dream nation fed very well with the richness of the nations thus to love, serve and glorify Him and His holy name, everlastingly.

Our heavenly Father as a responsible Father had to feed His children with the best of the land and that meant to have the nations bringing into Egypt the best they had for Israel to grow surrounded with amazing earthly richest for four-hundred and thirty years, because the day was coming when He will take them out to conquer Canaan. Therefore, they had to grow in the midst of the richness of the Egyptian land and of the nations so they may grow to become not a weak nation but a powerful one that He may be able to grant them to possess His holy name, and this is His holiest name that He never gave to any one before.

That is to say, also that His children they never suffered the lack of anything because He needed them to grow wealthy, healthy and very rich, since very soon they will be going out into the Sinai desert to meet Him face-to-face over Jerusalem’s holy hill and His altar of the prehistoric love, burning wildly for their salvation as always, into eternity. Moreover, they had to go through hostile lands where there were nations with powerful armies waiting for them to cross their land, and Satan wanted to defeat them, because he did not want them to conquer the land of Canaan for our heavenly Father, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, and so, he had to destroy them completely if possible.

Therefore, after the Israelis had crossed the Red Sea in dried land as Moses invoked His holy name and that of His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, then the sinful-flesh was abandoned with the wicked days: to take on the sacred-flesh and the blessed days thus to love, serve and glorify our heavenly Father and His holy name, everlastingly. This baptism in water by invoking The Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit was very important for everyone within Israel and our heavenly Father, because it is under the water where they will abandon their sinful-flesh to take on the sacred-flesh of the pact of life established with Abraham thus to love, serve and glorify Him at last into eternity.

Truthfully, without this water baptism Israel will not only continue to live in the sinful-flesh with its wicked days, but also they will constantly fail to know our heavenly Father, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, moreover they will die to descend into hell’s torment forever cursed only to know pain and eternal desolation into all eternity to come. That is why, that they needed to get baptized in water in the name of the Father, the Son and of the Holy Spirit, so they may acquire the perfect holiness not only to get rid of the sinful-flesh with its wicked days but also enter into the sacred-flesh of the pact thus to know His holy name to perfection always.

Surely, the Israelites needed to get baptized in water in His name and that of His Son and the Holy Spirit, so they may possess the perfect holiness to know His holy name and the wonderful life that He had prepared for each one of them thus to live the blessed-life that truly loves them always on earth and heaven, perpetually. For the truth is that any one that fails to get baptize in water, and this could be in your home bathtub, pool, river or nearby beach, then you have failed before our heavenly Father to fulfill truth and justice for Him not only to accept you over His altar of the prehistoric love but also to bless you every day supernaturally.

Moreover, by failing to get baptized in water in His name and that of His Son Jesus Christ and of the Holy Spirit then you are telling Him that you do not love Him and His holy name, because the sinful-flesh that ate from the forbidden fruit with Adam and Eve tells Him these wicked words constantly. That is why, that our heavenly Father told Adam and Eve after they had both eaten from the forbidden fruit, by saying: From the dust I took you the day I formed you in my image thus to live in my likeness (and this is His Son Jesus Christ’s likeness of the glorified-body), then you must return to the dust.

After this judgment was pronounced by our heavenly Father against Adam and Eve along with the children also, then they were immediately transferred to the earth to live the rest of their lives, because our Father did not condemn them to death, but to get baptized in water, abandoning the sinful-flesh to take on the sacred-flesh: returning instantly to paradise forever blessed. However, those that failed to get baptized in water by invoking His holy name and that of His Son and of the Holy Spirit then their sinful-flesh will descend with them into the region of the lost souls, so it may be destroyed by becoming dust as in the beginning, because this is our Father’s final judgment against the forbidden fruit.

That is why, that if you have failed to get baptized by invoking His holy name and that of His Son and of the Holy Spirit, then, immediately, you will descend into the regions of hell’s torment only to savor pain, suffering and eternal destruction to resurrect on Judgment Day to be judged guilty for lacking truth and justice. And these are truth and justice that you can perfectly acquire them anytime by just getting under the water in the name of the Father, the Son and of the Holy Spirit, because as you enter the water perfect holiness will receive you thus to remove the sinful-flesh, replacing it instantly with the sacred-flesh that is filled with truth and justice perpetually.

It is here when your name is written in the book of life because you have believed in His name and that of His Son and of the Holy Spirit, to remove the sinful-flesh with perfect faith thus to receive the sacred-flesh that will always dress you in the Highway of Holiness leading you to the altar of the prehistoric love. It is at this altar that our heavenly Father is waiting to meet you in person, because He has to embrace you thus to baptize you with the Holy Spirit, so you may become reborn from His image and living-soul to become His legitimate child filled with the perfect holiness to enter eternal life in heaven’s glory forever justified into eternity.

This altar of the prehistoric love, descended from heaven above with Isaac and the Holy Spirit, is His home-sweet-home, Mount Zion burning wildly, where He has prayed for you and anointed you with the Holy Spirit, and so, as you may step out into life then you will always walk back towards Him where He has His arms opened for you. This is the altar where our heavenly Father will not only receive you as His child as when He called Abraham to the mountaintop with his only son Isaac, so he may place him over the altar thus to sacrifice him as a burnt offering, igniting the fire of love that has never ceased to burn, but also become your unique close-friend.

Well, it is within this altar of the prehistoric love, where our heavenly Father will also receive your prayers every time that you may pray to Him in His name and that of His Son Jesus Christ and of the Holy Spirit, because this is the perfect holiness that He granted to Moses over Mount Sinai for Israel to possess always. Inasmuch as, it is only in the invocation of this very holy name that He will listen to you and to your loved ones whenever any need may appear in your life unexpectedly, so He may receive your prayers, petitions and intercessions at His altar of the prehistoric love, descended from heaven above with Isaac and the Holy Spirit.

In other words, our heavenly Father granted His very holy name to Moses for Israel to possess it forever, because this is the name that He has never given it to anyone on earth, from His altar of the prehistoric love, so He may be able to hear their calls for blessing and for help in time of need. This name is recognized instantly at the altar of the prehistoric love, descended from heaven above with Him, His Son Jesus Christ (as Isaac) and the Holy Spirit, and so, whenever anyone invokes it then His entire altar will respond to the call for blessing and help instantly thus for His name to be honored and glorified always with His loved ones.

That is why, that this very holy name from our heavenly Father, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, is very important for Israel and for anyone from the families of the nations that love Him in spirit and in truth, so you may become blessed and helped directly from His altar of the prehistoric love as you may call Him. Now, you may ask, for example, by saying: Why our heavenly Father did not bless the Israelites while they were living in Egypt with the Ten Commandments, the tabernacle of reunion and all the other powerful blessings that He granted to them in the Sinai desert?

Well, the reason was that they needed first to get baptized at the Red sea as they may invoke His holy name and that of His Son Jesus Christ and of the Holy Spirit, because He can only give His commandments and anything else as holy as the tabernacle of reunion only if they have gotten rid of the sinful-flesh. That is why, that our heavenly Father could only grant them richness to live well fed, well dressed and well protected, so they may live the best of life even though they were living under the dominion of the Egyptians—and this caused the Egyptians to envy them, because they enjoyed every day the best of abundance life from heaven above.

However, right after they got baptized in water at the Red sea then our heavenly Father was prepared to given the commandments, the tabernacle of reunion and many more powerful blessings while they went through the Sinai desert bound to conquer the promised land—our heavenly Father only blesses His sacred-flesh because it is telling Him that He is loved always. In our days, the same principal and laws from our heavenly Father apply to us, whether you are a Gentile or a Jew, heaven always expects you to get under the water by invoking His holy name and that of His Son Jesus Christ and of the Holy Spirit, because it is here when you are received by God’s prehistoric love, forever.

When our heavenly Father saw that the entire house of Israel had been baptized at the Red sea then also established the Sabbath with them forever, because every seventh day He needed every man, woman and child to cease all work, so they may gather with Him at His altar of the prehistoric love thus to bless them with His fatherly love. This is when our heavenly Father will have a very close look at them, because He wanted to put His fatherly love upon them but also to be with them all He could, given that, they were going to die soon descending into the Valley of the dried bones—and this is the entire house of Israel over the coming generations.

Our heavenly Father had them with Him at the foot of His altar of the prehistoric love every seventh day, because He had to get them set not only to descend into the Valley of the dried bones since they continued to fail to get baptized in water thus to fulfill all truth and justice, but also to save them miraculously soon. Surely, the entire house of Israel was with Him, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit at His altar, of the prehistoric love, descended from heaven above with the sacred-flesh and the atoning-blood burning passionately with love: so He may love them but also get them prepared to enter into the Valley of death later to resurrect them in due time.

Our heavenly Father had promised to them that He will visit them with great mercies and everlasting love, thus to raise them from the dead, by opening every grave where they had finally finished their days of life on earth, in the midst of the nations, because He was going to restore them into their homeland as in the past. Certainly, by our heavenly Father making these powerful promises of life to His people that were already dead at the Valley of dried bones for years, then this was a display of divine-power never seen before by any people or nation—and this is that He was determined to convert a cemetery into a holy ground filled with eternal life for everyone.

No one thought it possible, but this is exactly what our heavenly Father had in mind to do with His children, the house of Israel that had descended to the Valley of death because they failed to get baptized in water by invoking His holy name thus fulfilling obediently truth and justice for salvation forever. Once our heavenly Father had sent His Son Jesus Christ to be born again from David’s virgin daughter by the Holy Spirit’s paternal powers, then this was divinely-done: because He had in His Plan of Salvation of Israel to destroy Satan and the angel of death along with his fallen angels and every wicked work ever done with His Son’s bleeding sacred-flesh.

Truthfully, this is the holy ground where His Son Jesus Christ speaking to Moses engulfed in the altar of the prehistoric love commanded him to remove his sandals, because he was standing in holy ground—holy ground forever: because this is where he will be nailed to Adam and Eve along with the house of Israel, from the Valley of death. That is to day, that when His Son Jesus Christ was baptized at the Jordan river by John the Baptize fulfilling all truth and justice for the house of Israel lying at the Valley of death, then he started his ministry along with the Holy Spirit descended from our heavenly Father to save Israel by first destroying Satan and death, forever.

Our heavenly Father needed to destroy Satan, the angel of death and the fallen angels through the sacred-flesh that they had caused Eve to eat from the forbidden fruit as the serpent convinced her that it was all right to eat from the tree of knowledge of good and evil, so both may become as God: knowing good and evil always everlastingly. Our heavenly Father had to make Satan, the angel of death along with the fallen angels to eat from the fruit of life that is His Son Jesus Christ’s divine-word (God’s sword), so he may kill them with his perfect justice and truth for Israel to become alive with Adam and Eve along with the children lying also lifeless in the grave.

Without Satan, death and the fallen angels ever realizing it, they had eaten from the fruit of life that His Son Jesus Christ the living word that had come out from our heavenly Father’s mouth as the sword destroying the evil causing not only Adam and Eve to sin but also the house of Israel lying at the Valley of death. Had our heavenly Father destroyed Satan, death and the fallen angels by His word emerging from His mouth aimed at destroying every evil that His Son Jesus Christ faced within the families of Israel, then His Son heard the Father say: Death, I am your death—this is when Israel lying at the Valley of death became liberated again.

Had our heavenly Father destroyed Satan, death and the fallen angels by the powers of His word spoken through His Son Jesus Christ’s sacred-flesh, then He was ready to shed His seed that His Son’s heart and veins carry to destroy all evil finally to spill His eternal life over Israel lying at the Valley of the dried bones. Our heavenly Father lifted His Son Jesus Christ along with Adam and Eve to be nailed together as one big family joining forever the house of Israel that He had also lifted to the altar of the prehistoric love, and so, through nails everyone will be nailed to the sacred-flesh that had destroyed Satan, death, sin, curses, fallen angels, and hell, forever.

This is how our heavenly Father turned the Valley of dried bones into holy ground by nailing all His children to His Son’s sacred-flesh that not only gave them the glorified-body to return to life anyday now but also the baptism of the Holy Spirit along with the water baptism of the Jordan river to conquer the promised land forever justified. Now, Israel is sprinkled with His Son Jesus Christ’s atoning-blood shed at cross that nailed together not only Adam and Eve along with the children but also the entire house of Israel thus returning to eternal life forever blessed, because each one of them is reborn from the Holy Spirit with all the baptism of the Spirit and of the Jordan river.

That is to say, also that the entire house of Israel can return not only to life but also to possess Canaan again, and this time forever, because they are returning to destroy what not only killed them in the beginning but also impede them to ascend into paradise—and these are the idols devotion that they most clear from the land. Once Israel removes these idols worship that they had hidden within the land of Canaan then our heavenly Father is going to return the land to the families again, and this time forever, because His word given to Moses most be fulfilled entirely, when He said: You and Israel must return to worship God over Mount Zion, forever.

This is our heavenly Father’s home-sweet-home spilled at the doorpost with His Son Jesus Christ’s atoning-blood that He personally shed, because He was the only one that could spill it over Israel and anyone else these days, so your home’s door and that of your vehicle, boat, plane may also be spilled with it for protection from Satan, death, sin and hell. That is why, that our heavenly Father needs you to plea for His Son Jesus Christ’s atoning-blood that is His seed that He placed by the power of the Holy Spirit in Sarah’s barren-womb, giving birth to Isaac with the sacred-flesh and the prehistoric love, lastly placed it in David’s virgin daughter for His Son Jesus Christ’s sacred-flesh to destroy Satan finally.

Our heavenly Father has certainly destroyed Satan and death with the seed that He had placed along with His holy name in His Son Jesus Christ’s sacred-flesh, because He needed to destroy Satan and his lies with his seed that is His Son’s atoning-blood spilled over His home-sweet-home where the house of Israel lives set to return to Israel anyday now. Israel that once lied over the Valley of death eternally hopeless and destroyed, our heavenly Father has spilled His seed over them by nailing them to His Son Jesus Christ’s sacred-flesh as the Holy One of Israel, so they may return to life filled with joys and everlasting happiness only to find rest and peace in The New Jerusalem from heaven above.

Our heavenly Father’s seed of eternal life is spilled with His Son Jesus Christ’s atoning-blood thus to cover not only Adam and Eve along with their children from Satan’s wilds and terrible lies, but also the entire house of Israel is eternally protected and fully-qualified receiving Canaan again with its altar of His passionate love burning wildly, and this time forever. In this altar of the prehistoric love, you can also along with your loved ones and friends live under the protection of the Lamb of God’s atoning-blood, so Satan when he sees it spilled over the door of our heavenly Father’s home that is the cross, then he will return the way he came from never to come back to you again.

Meaning that, as you may plead for His Son Jesus Christ’s atoning-blood that is covering the families and the homes of the house of Israel nailed to His Son’s sacred-flesh of the cross over Mount Zion, then the same atoning-blood spilled on His home will descend to cover your home, car, boat, plane and every door that you will go through. You will live completely protected by His Son’s atoning-blood spilled over His home-sweet-home that is Mount Zion with the cross, because our heavenly Father needs to ensure that the entire house of Israel that is returning to Canaan and to His altar of the prehistoric love to glorify, love and serve Him forever, then they may remain holy until then and forevermore.

That is why, that our heavenly Father also needs you to plead over your loved ones on His Son Jesus Christ’s atoning-blood spilled over the cross protecting His home door, the cross, and Abraham’s children primarily that are returning to Canaan to possess it forever, so they may conquer new glories for Him within Israel and the nations around the world. Amen!

¡Cultura y paz para todos, hoy y siempre!

Saludos cordiales a todos

Dígale al Señor, nuestro Padre Celestial, de todo corazón, en el nombre del Señor Jesucristo: Nuestras almas te aman, Señor. Nuestras almas te adoran, Padre nuestro. Nuestras almas te rinden gloria y honra a tu nombre y obra santa y sobrenatural, en la tierra y en el cielo, también, para siempre, Padre Celestial, en el nombre de tu Hijo amado, nuestro Señor Jesucristo.

ORACIÓN DEL PERDÓN

Padre nuestro que estás en los cielos: santificada sea la memoria de tu nombre que mora dentro de Jesucristo, tu hijo amado. Venga tu reino, sea hecha tu voluntad, como en el cielo así también en la tierra. El pan nuestro de cada día, dánoslo hoy. Perdónanos nuestras deudas, como también nosotros perdonamos a nuestros deudores. Y no nos metas en tentación, mas líbranos del mal. Porque tuyo es el reino, el poder y la gloria por todos los siglos. Amén.

Porque si perdonáis a los hombres sus ofensas, vuestro Padre Celestial también os perdonará a vosotros. Pero si no perdonáis a los hombres, tampoco vuestro Padre os perdonará vuestras ofensas.

Por lo tanto, el Señor Jesús dijo, "Yo soy el CAMINO, y la VERDAD, y la VIDA ETERNA; nadie PUEDE VENIR al PADRE SANTO, sino es POR MÍ”. Juan 14:

NADIE MÁS TE PUEDE SALVAR.

¡CONFÍA EN JESÚS HOY!

MAÑANA QUIZAS SEA DEMASIADO TARDE.

YA MAÑANA ES DEMASIADO TARDE PARA MUCHOS, QUE NO LO SEA PARA TI Y LOS TUYOS, EN EL DÍA DE HOY.

- Reconoce que eres PECADOR en necesidad, de ser SALVO de éste MUNDO y su MUERTE.

Dispónte a dejar el pecado (arrepiéntete):

Cree que Jesucristo murió por ti, fue sepultado y resucito al tercer día por el Poder Sagrado del Espíritu Santo y deja que entré en tu vida y sea tu ÚNICO SALVADOR Y SEÑOR EN TU VIDA.

QUIZÁ TE PREGUNTES HOY: ¿QUE ORAR? O ¿CÓMO ORAR? O ¿QUÉ DECIRLE AL SEÑOR SANTO EN ORACIÓN? -HAS LO SIGUIENTE, y di: Dios mío, soy un pecador y necesito tu perdón. Creo que Jesucristo ha derramado su SANGRE PRECIOSA y ha muerto por mi pecado. Estoy dispuesto a dejar mi pecado. Invito a Cristo a venir a mi corazón y a mi vida, como mi SALVADOR.

¿Aceptaste a Jesús, como tu Salvador? ¿Sí _____? O ¿No _____?

¿Fecha? ¿Sí ____? O ¿No _____?

Si tu respuesta fue Si, entonces esto es solo el principio de una nueva maravillosa vida en Cristo. Ahora:

Lee la Biblia cada día para conocer mejor a Cristo. Habla con Dios, orando todos los días en el nombre de JESÚS. Bautízate en AGUA y en El ESPÍRITU SANTO DE DIOS, adora, reúnete y sirve con otros cristianos en un Templo donde Cristo es predicado y la Biblia es la suprema autoridad. Habla de Cristo a los demás.

Recibe ayuda para crecer como un nuevo cristiano. Lee libros cristianos que los hermanos Pentecostés o pastores del evangelio de Jesús te recomienden leer y te ayuden a entender más de Jesús y de su palabra sagrada, la Biblia. Libros cristianos están disponibles en gran cantidad en diferentes temas, en tu librería cristiana inmediata a tu barrio, entonces visita a las librerías cristianas con frecuencia, para ver que clase de libros están a tu disposición, para que te ayuden a estudiar y entender las verdades de Dios.

Te doy las gracias por leer mí libro que he escrito para ti, para que te goces en la verdad del Padre Celestial y de su Hijo amado y así comiences a crecer en Él, desde el día de hoy y para siempre.

El salmo 122, en la Santa Biblia, nos llama a pedir por la paz de Jerusalén día a día y sin cesar, en nuestras oraciones. Porque ésta es la tierra, desde donde Dios lanzo hacia todos los continentes de la tierra: todas nuestras bendiciones y salvación eterna de nuestras almas vivientes. Y nos dice Dios mismo, en su Espíritu Eterno: “Vivan tranquilos los que te aman. Haya paz dentro de tus murallas y tranquilidad en tus palacios, Jerusalén”. Por causa de mis hermanos y de mis amigos, diré yo: “Haya paz en ti, siempre Jerusalén”. Por causa de la casa de Jehová nuestro Dios, en el cielo y en la tierra: imploraré por tu bien, por siempre.

El libro de los salmos 150, en la Santa Biblia, declara el Espíritu de Dios a toda la humanidad, diciéndole y asegurándole: - Qué todo lo que respira, alabe el nombre de Jehová de los Ejércitos, ¡el Todopoderoso! Y esto es, de toda letra, de toda palabra, de todo instrumento y de todo corazón, con su voz tiene que rendirle el hombre: gloria y loor al nombre santo de Dios, en la tierra y en las alturas, como antes y como siempre, para la eternidad.

http://www.supercadenacristiana.com/index.php

http://www.faithcomesbyhearing.com/ambassador/free-audio-bible-download

http://radioalerta.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsYA-M0r-w4&playnext=1&list=PLEF344CEAC8A8F474&feature=results_main