Dan Snyder: A Legacy of Failure

Terrence Clay

Jul 31, 2023, 7:59:13 PM7/31/23
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rKMmZgs5FI

I still can't believe Dan Snyder threw in the white flag. The Washington Commanders (formerly Redskins, formerly Football Team) have been sold to a consortium of people led by Josh Harris. The only way to celebrate this is to go over all the hits (or at least most of them). This is a reign that will be seen as the gold standard of ineptitude and how not to run a professional sports franchise.

This one's a doozy. May we never speak of this again.