THE NATIONAL FIXED LEAGUE!

1 view

Doug

Feb 5, 2006, 9:55:14 PM2/5/06
I'm neither a steelers or seahawks fan but a vikings fan and anyone watching
this game can tell this shit was fixed.

TheOtherTeamsSuck

Feb 5, 2006, 9:58:16 PM2/5/06
Absolutely. This is the worst Superbowl I've ever seen. And maybe the last!
Disgusting!!!!!!

"Doug" <nob...@rochester.rr.com> wrote in message

Message has been deleted

Scott269

Feb 5, 2006, 10:07:05 PM2/5/06

Doug wrote:
> I'm neither a steelers or seahawks fan but a vikings fan and anyone watching
> this game can tell this shit was fixed.

Holy shit! I'm a Packers fan and I agree with a Vikings fan! Really
really horrible ref'ing in this one. Complete gift of a championship
to the Steelers.

Doug

Feb 5, 2006, 10:09:19 PM2/5/06
Damn a packers fan agreeing with a vikings fan. WOW that has to be a first!

"Scott269" <bulld...@hotmail.com> wrote in message