The schools are turning males into females.

P Dub Low paid Low IQ racist.

Feb 12, 2024, 11:12:30 AMFeb 12
So soft every bit of snow the schools quit.

Let them males have some adversity!!

I went to school a foot deep!!
Best we got was delayed!!
These pussies run at the threat of snow.

Male panies like Hurts walk around in fishnets and ear rings.

PDub

Feb 15, 2024, 8:10:08 AMFeb 15

> P Dub Low paid Low IQ rac wrote:
> So soft every bit of snow the schools quit.
>
> Let them males have some adversity!!
>
> I went to school a foot deep!!
> Best we got was delayed!!
> These Pu**ies run at the threat of snow.
>
> Male panies like Hurts walk around in fishnets and ear rings.

They cancel school not for the kids. They themselves don't want to get
into car accidents getting to/from school. Fender benders are costly.

Yeah it's a poor excuse. But the kids do have the ability to work from
home on bad days. I think that's a good thing.

And Hurts was fn incredible in 2022. He will be back. When he's on his
game, he's scary.

This is a response to the post seen at:
http://www.jlaforums.com/viewtopic.php?p=660714180#660714180