Trump ahead of Biden, Biden ahead of Trump.

P Dub Low paid Low IQ racist.

Feb 5, 2024, 1:46:46 AMFeb 5
Everyday it flips flops.

Real facts fuck both those racist old ass zombies.

PDub

Feb 8, 2024, 5:10:29 AMFeb 8

> P Dub Low paid Low IQ rac wrote:
> Everyday it flips flops.
>
> Real facts f**k both those racist old ass zombies.

F*k those young racist lying assholes. You know the kind that are all
about DEI. Diversity / Equity / Inclusion is code for 'it's cool to
discriminate against straight white men'.

Do you think it's good idea to ignore qualifications - and 'diversity
hire' airline pilots? Hmmm....

This is a response to the post seen at:
http://www.jlaforums.com/viewtopic.php?p=660327954#660327954

PDub

Feb 8, 2024, 11:43:26 AMFeb 8

> P Dub Low paid Low IQ rac wrote:
> Everyday it flips flops.
>
> Real facts f**k both those racist old ass zombies.

DeSantis was a better choice. But too many conserva-tards are
mesmerized by Trump. Don't get me wrong. Trump is 1000% better than
46. But he's an asshole. I can't stand the way he talks. And that's
very bad.

If Trump would fucking learn some tact, perhaps he could be good. But
he can't.

And he also might end up in jail.

Biden is a worthless lying sack of shit that stinks bad. This country
is screwed.