New York Post: Republican NY congressional candidate Mazi Pilip says she won’t back Trump if he’s convicted of a crime: ‘Nobody is above the law’

P Dub Low paid Low IQ racist.

Jan 30, 2024, 10:36:32 PMJan 30
You stupid fuck you need more evidence..
The ahole raped a woman and now just pay 83 million!!

You missed the part where he led a revolt against his own Govt??

What more you need?
Sure because of the stupid fuck in Ga. the Da, Trump going to skate even when his minions took the fall already

She dumber than our current VP!!

PDub

Feb 1, 2024, 5:14:56 AMFeb 1

> P Dub Low paid Low IQ rac wrote:
> You stupid f**k you need more evidence..
> The ahole raped a woman and now just pay 83 million!!
>
> You missed the part where he led a revolt against his own Govt??
>
> What more you need?
> Sure because of the stupid f**k in Ga. the Da, Trump going to skate
even when his minions took the fall already

> She dumber than our current VP!!

Trump is an asshole. But even you know he didn't rape that bitch. You
ain't that stupid. Are you?

And what kind of revolt can occur when nobody had any guns? That's the
lamest 'insurrection' I've ever heard of.

Trump is a lot of things. But the libtard version of Trump is nowhere
near reality. Yet you and all those morons believe.

This is a response to the post seen at:
http://www.jlaforums.com/viewtopic.php?p=659994985#659994985

P Dub Low paid Low IQ racist.

Feb 2, 2024, 3:53:26 PMFeb 2