Fuck Ukraine,Fuck Israel, Fuck Taiwan !!

P Dub Low paid Low IQ racist.

Feb 7, 2024, 3:11:34 PMFeb 7
And fuck anybody who loves sending money to these places without taking care of America.

Trump is a fat orange face bigot but at least he was right on this issue America First!!

PDub

Feb 8, 2024, 11:43:26 AMFeb 8

> P Dub Low paid Low IQ rac wrote:
> And f**k anybody who loves sending money to these places without
taking care of America.

> Trump is a fat orange face bigot but at least he was right on this
issue America First!!

Secure the border. Period. And not the Biden way.

I support Israel 100%. So fuck you.

This is a response to the post seen at:
http://www.jlaforums.com/viewtopic.php?p=660480472#660480472

P Dub Low paid Low IQ racist.

Feb 10, 2024, 2:21:19 AMFeb 10
Fuck them Jews!!
They don't want revenge,they want total destruction so they can occupied 100 percent!

Dirty stinky murderous bitches , not only will we fund the Jews we will fund all that the Jews destroy!!

Fuck them fund your own god damm war.
No wonder anybody hates Jews!!