Wheeler ,Sarge fired by the Phillies

DLS S

Jan 8, 2014, 5:09:06 PM1/8/14
Dirtbag Jew Dew Dew will call the games next year.

Deward

Jan 9, 2014, 2:03:36 PM1/9/14
On Wednesday, January 8, 2014 5:09:06 PM UTC-5, DLS S wrote:
> Dirtbag Jew Dew Dew will call the games next year.

The prepubescent ape that posted this message to the wrong group would apologize for it if he knew any better.

Sadly he does not.

DLS S

Jan 12, 2014, 12:08:26 AM1/12/14
Doesn't...hebe jebe

calling the games in she-brew???????

kike a. doo doo...how's the crack head slut daughter of yours doing?

Deward

Jan 12, 2014, 6:32:14 AM1/12/14
On Sunday, January 12, 2014 12:08:26 AM UTC-5, DLS S wrote:

> > > Dirtbag Jew Dew Dew will call the games next year.
>
> Doesn't...hebe jebe
>
> calling the gamesin she-brew???????
>
> kike a. doo doo...how's the crack head slut daughter of yours doing?

Good morning, nigaboo, good to see you got done cleaning the toilets early. My make-believe family is fine, thank you, as is my make-believe persona.

Also good to see that you are stupid enough to continue farting baseball subjects in the football group, but then I always consider the source.

As for the other 4 messages you sent this morning, nobody has any interest in trying to decode them. Last night was just the beginning of the inevitable, which ends in the Patriocheats' decade of failure.

It is as much a given as my waiting for you to come and beat me up as you promised months ago.

Your make-believe friend, Deward.....waiting

DLS S

Jan 12, 2014, 11:17:12 AM1/12/14
On Sunday, January 12, 2014 6:32:14 AM UTC-5, Deward wrote:

> > Doesn't...hebe jebe
>

> Otay...btw hook nose you never reply how is your crackhead daughter doing?
Jew girls always have dirty underwear..