Kris Jenkins... Points to Schotty again...

Michael

Oct 17, 2011, 1:18:57 PM10/17/11
Link to article in NY Post

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/jets/jenkins_super_bowl_out_of_the_question_S5yuOPKTL9LcEVKKJU367H

From article above

"“I think Schotty’s on the hot seat right now.”

Does he deserve to be?

“It’s all about getting results,” Jenkins said. “With all the weapons
he has over there, he should be getting results and he’s not""

Señor Patriots

Oct 17, 2011, 1:45:09 PM10/17/11
On Oct 17, 12:18 pm, Michael <mjd1...@verizon.net> wrote:
> Link to article in NY Post
>
> http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/jets/jenkins_super_bowl_out_of_the_que...
>
> From article above
>
> "“I think Schotty’s on the hot seat right now.”
>
> Does he deserve to be?
>
> “It’s all about getting results,” Jenkins said. “With all the weapons
> he has over there, he should be getting results and he’s not""

What does Jenkins have to say about the pass protection and run
blocking?

oldn...@mindspring.com

Oct 17, 2011, 8:08:51 PM10/17/11
This is the same Jenkins who actually got into an argument with his fellow expert analyst of the Jets offense by claiming Sanchez is a fourth-year QB ... and won!

:-)

If we are going to quote players speaking in the Post about this, why not quote some who actually, you know, attended at least one offense team meeting in their careers?

~~~~ NY Post 10/15 ~~~~~~~~

Brian Schottenheimer hears the noise. He's become accustomed to being the lightning rod when the Jets are not playing well...

Jets players have rushed to Schottenheimer's defense.

"It is not Schotty's fault, it's the players' fault," running back LaDainian Tomlinson said. "We've got to get the job done. [The criticism] is unfair, because Schotty is not the one who's out there throwing the ball, catching it, running it, blocking. He can't do any of that. All he can do is game plan for us and put us in the right positions and hopefully we execute."...

Right guard Brandon Moore said "fans don't understand" what goes on behind the scenes when they call out Schotteheimer.

"They don't get it, they don't know how hard this man works and the hours he puts in, what it takes to call plays in this league.

"He knows what he's doing," Moore said.

"Jets players have rushed to Schottenheimer's defense."

What? What?? How come I never read such newspaper reports in this group?